Of course, as I was the person who checked all GM logs, Why would I bother not wanting something on my GM log? And as for stealing Items, I could edit any item with SMC to whatever specs that I wanted. Why would I need to steal anyone elses items. Scammers that were attemtping to trade off fake items are the people that I made to sell items. (Yes I fully checked logs) prior to making them sell it. Some people had the same item 50 times, showed in the inventory window the SOX item, then swapping it for a white NPC item. So, yet another great story, but of course we need more lies.
tell that to my +6 SoM D9 Spear that our friend GoneFishin removed after telling me that I would get banned if I didnt gave him the spear
tell that to my +6 SoM D9 Spear that our friend GoneFishin removed after telling me that I would get banned if I didnt gave him the spear
It's not so much taking items off people which was the problem, I think players bought weapons with silk, then they gave players the weapons, let them settle in for a bit, then removed it and claimed it went missing, and don't give them a refund / weapon back.
It's not so much taking items off people which was the problem, I think players bought weapons with silk, then they gave players the weapons, let them settle in for a bit, then removed it and claimed it went missing, and don't give them a refund / weapon back.
not to mention Gonefishin banned me when I bough $25 silks, ask him I bought them and I didnt had them, he calls me a liar and ban because "I dont like your attitude"
So, it seems what PortalDark is saying is that HE was a scammer. How much faith do we have in the "Moderator" now?
yeah right
try to be a little open minded
GoneFishin was corrupted and everybody knows it
He scammed many people by this method, even reported on here back then
And the best is, at this days, you still defend him
ohh, and btw
That spear SoM was a drop
It cost me a lot of gold to make it at least +6
As in a private server nowadays as well as then, I dont trust anyone and I know other people are the same, hence I rarely trade/offer trades over valuable items
yeah right
try to be a little open minded
GoneFishin was corrupted and everybody knows it
He scammed many people by this method, even reported on here back then
And the best is, at this days, you still defend him
Acutally, I remember the incident. Another player globaled for a GM, I recalled him. He told me "This person" was trying to scam him with swapping an item.
What I did was look at logs, I saw that this was the case. (Swapping out 1 item for another that was NPC.)
So I recalled you and asked you to make the sale.
You said. "I dont want to sell it anymore."
Sounds exactly like a scam to me.
As for ZSP any time there was ZSP that was missed I checked, ( Your purchase did not go through, and you decided to be a complete **** about it.
Acutally, I remember the incident. Another player globaled for a GM, I recalled him. He told me "This person" was trying to scam him with swapping an item.
What I did was look at logs, I saw that this was the case. (Swapping out 1 item for another that was NPC.)
So I recalled you and asked you to make the sale.
You said. "I dont want to sell it anymore."
Sounds exactly like a scam to me.
As for ZSP any time there was ZSP that was missed I checked, ( Your purchase did not go through, and you decided to be a complete **** about it.
You definitely can't make an accusation like that with no proof
Acutally, I remember the incident. Another player globaled for a GM, I recalled him. He told me "This person" was trying to scam him with swapping an item.
What I did was look at logs, I saw that this was the case. (Swapping out 1 item for another that was NPC.)
So I recalled you and asked you to make the sale.
You said. "I dont want to sell it anymore."
Sounds exactly like a scam to me.
As for ZSP any time there was ZSP that was missed I checked, ( Your purchase did not go through, and you decided to be a complete dick about it.
first, never reported back to any other GM as I knew that would only bring me the ban hammer
also, I doubt you know me back then as I used another IGN after knowing(in a forum post) that the staff was gonna ban users linked to Elitepvpers
second, the ZSP(forgot that was its name)
The Paypal transaction was completed, the money was received, no zsp, I asked Gone, then ban hammer time
that was when I moved to swSRO
and third, try to accept your server mistakes for once, the server could be awesome and dead by now, but the fact you are defending Gone for his corrupted actions while everybody knew his intentions is not the best way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze*
GoneFishin was a fucking faggot, end of the story. We certainly have more faith in Portal than anyone from the ZSZC team.
first, never reported back to any other GM as I knew that would only bring me the ban hammer
also, I doubt you know me back then as I used another IGN after knowing(in a forum post) that the staff was gonna ban users linked to Elitepvpers
second, the ZSP(forgot that was its name)
The Paypal transaction was completed, the money was received, no zsp, I asked Gone, then ban hammer time
that was when I moved to swSRO
and third, try to accept your server mistakes for once, the server could be awesome and dead by now, but the fact you are defending Gone for his corrupted actions while everybody knew his intentions is not the best way
Do you not realize by now that I am "GoneFishin" Pay attention.
btw, again, how come you know me if I used another ign?
Because I remember the incident, Of course it was awhile ago, I do not remember the IGN's. But since it only happened that one time, and you posted here as soon as it was done.
Because I remember the incident, Of course it was awhile ago, I do not remember the IGN's. But since it only happened that one time, and you posted here as soon as it was done.
I dont remember posting it here(I may but dont remember)
*searches on posts* Elitepvpers max number of search page=200
FUUUUUUUU
anyway
you know what, I dont know why we are arguing so much
This is supposed to be a discussion, not a flame war thread
BlackPearl Online # 110-120 Cap Servers # New Skills # New Point System 07/04/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 90 Replies http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t438/GM_Shine/ bp_logo.png
Infinity(110 Cap)
Server Information :
~Files : Old vSro Files
~Start Level : 100
~Start Items : 10dg 100 lvl +7 set & 98+7 weapon (for easy leveling)
~Start SP : 2m
~Exp/SP Rate : 80x
[FS] FREESTYLE street Basketball 3 Point, Rebound, and 2 point Hack 06/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 133 Replies My cousin was just hired as product manager for levelup philippines, he says the team for freestyle philippines knows all the available hacks and cheats, including the:
1. 3 point hack
2. rebound hack
3. and he even told me theres a 2 point hack
they need to know these hacks for them to solve it. i will share these hacks and cheats in a little while.