1768846441 100 100
This being Int Increase 100 , 100% ability's being appiled ( cleric skill ftw )
it looks messed up but its the only way i got it to work correctly without crashes
1685418593 this one i think is tied in with this one 1667396966 , both having to do with something , im guessing timed buff?
1937011305 100 100 - - Str buff 100 100%
6582901 25 25 , cant remember if this was abso or increase but it does something with DMG xD
1868849522 15 25 same as this one either DMG increase or Abso
But just copying what others have said easyier to use the ones we know then trying to figure them out
1768846441 100 100
This being Int Increase 100 , 100% ability's being appiled ( cleric skill ftw )
it looks messed up but its the only way i got it to work correctly without crashes
1685418593 this one i think is tied in with this one 1667396966 , both having to do with something , im guessing timed buff?
1937011305 100 100 - - Str buff 100 100%
6582901 25 25 , cant remember if this was abso or increase but it does something with DMG xD
1868849522 15 25 same as this one either DMG increase or Abso
But just copying what others have said easier to use the ones we know then trying to figure them out
BUILDER_SKILL_DURATION = 1685418593,
and yes, better try using other params on skills rather than finding them since those skills are "bugless" with those params
I took 30 mins to make kinda of a list of the params, the effect and structure
Param
Effect
Structure
1952803941
Ghost Walk(Dash)
N/A
6582901
Magic DMG
PARAM-0-VALUE(%)
1684366960
Mag Def Up
PARAM-0-VALUE(unit)
25971
Shock
PARAM-STRENGHT-CHANCE
26210
Frostbite
PARAM-STRENGTH -CHANCE
26234
Freeze
PARAM-STRENGTH -CHANCE
28787
Poison
PARAM-STRENGTH -CHANCE
31330
Zombie
PARAM-STRENGTH -CHANCE
25205
Burn
PARAM-STRENGTH-CHANCE
6582901
Phy Dmg
PARAM-VALUE(%)-0
25970
Parry ratio
PARAM-VALUE(unit)-0
1684366960
Phy Def up
PARAM-VALUE(unit)-0
1752396901
Speed %
PARAM-value(%)
those are just a little ones I found by looking on other skills.
AS for the use, some params like 6582901 are the same for other functions.
For example, i think the param 6582901 stands for Damage Bonus in general
PARAM
Physical
Magical
6582901
20
20
the example gives you a bonus if 20% on both Physical and Magical Damage
Same with 1684366960
Also, the Ghost walk(dash) and the Teleport(Lightning skill for wizards) use the same param, but I havent figure out the correct structure
Edit: can anyone can be kind enough to export the entire Skill table to excel for me?
I dont have MSSQL where I am right now, and I wanted to take a look to it
I took 30 mins to make kinda of a list of the params, the effect and structure
Param
Effect
Structure
1952803941
Ghost Walk(Dash)
N/A
6582901
Magic DMG
PARAM-0-VALUE(%)
1684366960
Mag Def Up
PARAM-0-VALUE(unit)
25971
Shock
PARAM-STRENGHT-CHANCE
26210
Frostbite
PARAM-STRENGTH -CHANCE
26234
Freeze
PARAM-STRENGTH -CHANCE
28787
Poison
PARAM-STRENGTH -CHANCE
31330
Zombie
PARAM-STRENGTH -CHANCE
25205
Burn
PARAM-STRENGTH-CHANCE
6582901
Phy Dmg
PARAM-VALUE(%)-0
25970
Parry ratio
PARAM-VALUE(unit)-0
1684366960
Phy Def up
PARAM-VALUE(unit)-0
1752396901
Speed %
PARAM-value(%)
those are just a little ones I found by looking on other skills.
AS for the use, some params like 6582901 are the same for other functions.
For example, i think the param 6582901 stands for Damage Bonus in general
PARAM
Physical
Magical
6582901
20
20
the example gives you a bonus if 20% on both Physical and Magical Damage
Same with 1684366960
Also, the Ghost walk(dash) and the Teleport(Lightning skill for wizards) use the same param, but I havent figure out the correct structure
Edit: can anyone can be kind enough to export the entire Skill table to excel for me?
I dont have MSSQL where I am right now, and I wanted to take a look to it
but still ... after i added short-sight debuff.
it didn't do the effect it should do !
I dun know if it is a problem from the params or from the debuff it self !
but still ... after i added short-sight debuff.
it didn't do the effect it should do !
I dun know if it is a problem from the params or from the debuff it self !
Short-Sight is only useful in PvP, it decreases the Range from the Player with a Bow/Staff or any other High Range Weapons. That means they will attack you from a near Distance.
I never used it in PvE but I guess the same goes for Archer Monsters.
It's like you would but Panic Effect on the Enemy but it is useless since when can a Monster use Pots?
Short-Sight is only useful in PvP, it decreases the Range from the Player with a Bow/Staff or any other High Range Weapons. That means they will attack you from a near Distance.
I never used it in PvE but I guess the same goes for Archer Monsters.
It's like you would but Panic Effect on the Enemy but it is useless since when can a Monster use Pots?
seirenes got panic effect skills, oryou mean the other way around.
Also, is the same as Zombie, on mobs=useless
[VSRO] how to edit " SKILL_MALL_PRE_APRU_4W_01" _refskill params ? 03/25/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies how to edit " SKILL_MALL_PRE_APRU_4W_01" _refskill params ?
i want to add more stats
like 20 % lucky , 20str , 20 int... etc
how to edit this ??
and what is the params and values ?
[RELEASE] cq_action help: types & params description(translated from chinese) 09/01/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies Here we go: this is translation of ActionDefine.h (found in old server sources)
It will help you understand the numbers in cq_action.
If you are planning to build your own cq_action section, this will for sure help you.
Also, you will know what are the limits of cq_action table.
However there are for sure more types/params implemented in new msg servers, so not all is covered.
njoy another fine release from ACME.
how to vac this figure????? 10/25/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies how to vac this figure:
2348,6,60,60,6,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,2,0,4 ,
100,0,0,0
the 16th parameter in 100 not 3
where to increase decrease byte