Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What you think is the future of private silkroad servers

Discussion on What you think is the future of private silkroad servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/18/2013, 02:18   #76

elite*gold: 0
elite sro died because vsro files got released or we would have ESRO server 20 already
Old 03/18/2013, 07:29   #77

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
Exactly, you are in every word, but what i am trying to say is players also played part in that, How? Simply when a player choose to go to a ****** up server and leave a great server (Not edits side) which were made by a respected guy lets say like synx the server will close by time because there is no enough fund to run it, that action have led to: most of the good servers disappear and most of the ****** up servers remains. For example, Playsro over Myth? come on that's pure bullshit. All what i am trying to say we mustn't be soft on them just because they pay our bills, But being soft with them no matter what they do is how we grow a spoiled brat to the community.
You can't be serious , Myth wasn't a funds problem actually so you are saying some bullshit there.
PST: Myth had a nice community.
You can have another example of ****** servers "Glory" not "PlaySRO"
PlaySRO had a ****** admin.
Old 03/18/2013, 07:38   #78

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedeck View Post
You can't be serious , Myth wasn't a funds problem actually so you are saying some bullshit there.
You can have another example of shitty servers "Glory" not "PlaySRO"
PlaySRO had a shitty admin.
Myth Online did had some Money Problems =)

Future of Silkroad? There isn't one if it keeps going like it is now. It's all about "Add-Every-Item-,-Make-It-OP-And-Sell-It-For-Real-Money" no other purpose. Sad thing was, most Peoples are just ignorant and arrogant, whining over Rates and because of this we have the current State.

Sadly such a Server like Myth Online is on Hold now because everyone fought over the Rates like Idiots *lol* instead sticking to a Community that could have been the greatest at all ...

Kids needs to stop using mBot, another Reason why every Server is dying cuz of the massive Amounts of Goldbots and such stuff but hell, nobody gets this because they're like "Oh shit, imma want to be the best and that fast". Isn't it somehow Ironic that everyone left iSRO because of the Goldbot Amounts ? I must say keep going, if nothing changes this MMORPG is surely dying 100% and don't blame Joymax for it, the Community made the Game since when does Bots need "New Monsters" and "New Items" when it comes to "Recycled Monsters/Items". If you don't get it, you're still stucked in 2007/2008.

Well I could go on and on but you know, instead of that I could write a whole Book *lol*
Old 03/18/2013, 07:59   #79

Received Thanks: 1,047
Ill pay you money if you manage to run a gbot party for longer than a day at venture
Old 03/18/2013, 08:10   #80

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
Ill pay you money if you manage to run a gbot party for longer than a day at venture
It depends if you allow Bots or not. Surely if you just put up a Rule that forbids Bots it is Indeed useless. If you're hunting them Ingame plus Banning them, then the Community will react to it so they will either stop it or continue it.

No matter how hard you try to defend your Server from incoming Bots, there always will be Peoples who are trying to decrypt the Client to use mBot, maybe KDBot or in the other case Autoselect + a Keypress.

Problem with the Community at this moment is, if you're too strict with your Rules they gonna leave/hate/whine or whatever they got to complain.

If you ignore your own Rules they gonna kill your Server in no time in terms of Abusing Exploits, Botting, Religion Wars and much more (Obvious isn't it?...)
Old 03/18/2013, 08:36   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
It depends if you allow Bots or not. Surely if you just put up a Rule that forbids Bots it is Indeed useless. If you're hunting them Ingame plus Banning them, then the Community will react to it so they will either stop it or continue it.

No matter how hard you try to defend your Server from incoming Bots, there always will be Peoples who are trying to decrypt the Client to use mBot, maybe KDBot or in the other case Autoselect + a Keypress.

Problem with the Community at this moment is, if you're too strict with your Rules they gonna leave/hate/whine or whatever they got to complain.

If you ignore your own Rules they gonna kill your Server in no time in terms of Abusing Exploits, Botting, Religion Wars and much more (Obvious isn't it?...)
I designed our server in a way that you dont need to bot. Im not worried about people getting mbot or other ****, as a matter of fact I want to see them breaking rules so I can go round the map banhammering them which, by the way, not a single server in the history of silkroad has done so far (except zszc if im not mistaken back when they were putting up notices on who got banned).
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2013, 10:29   #82

elite*gold: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedeck View Post
You can have another example of shitty servers "Glory" not "PlaySRO"
PlaySRO had a shitty admin.
Myth had a BIG fund problem sometimes synx was paying from his own money for the rents he told us that when he was going to work in ludo also i believe (Not sure) that the hidden reason of synx quitting SRO not just the "Legal" problems he said he had i believe he got a serious fund problem but he wanted the cool way out. Also i find your whole comment quite funny you missed the general point i am trying to say and start focusing on the names, you shouldn't because shitty servers are quite alot Playsro,glory,blaze and the list will keep growing so you shouldn't leave the whole idea just to discuss which server is more shitty.

Edit:
Also we aren't talking about which server had or hadn't the biggest community please reread again and stop saying random shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
No money?uhuhu... It is possible to host vsro on 1 machine and it cost 50 euros monthly... So please guys stop that bulshits about money. Just tell that you need MOAR money, or you just expected MOAR.
And again you are damn right. and AGAIN that is what i am trying to say. If a respected well known owner with actual skills and he know what he does gets almost nothing and another one who actually copy the exact work of other people gets alot of money thats not even fair and will make the good guy simply give up.
Old 03/18/2013, 12:47   #83

Quote:
I designed our server in a way that you dont need to bot. Im not worried about people getting mbot or other ****, as a matter of fact I want to see them breaking rules so I can go round the map banhammering them which, by the way, not a single server in the history of silkroad has done so far (except zszc if im not mistaken back when they were putting up notices on who got banned).
*cough* Salvation *cough*
Old 03/18/2013, 13:09   #84

Quote:
What did you smoke? i want to try it ...
Old 03/18/2013, 15:01   #85

Quote:
Why? It's possible to make a server that "doesn't require" bots (I hate saying that, it seems like there are servers that require bots) to be successful.
Old 03/18/2013, 21:37   #86

Quote:
Guy who has coding capabilities to make a new game out of silkroads engine is making a MOBA out of it and is telling me I cant come up with something.

Please, once you actually can come up with something other than a calculator level concept, get back at me.
Old 03/18/2013, 21:52   #87

Quote:
Guy who has coding capabilities to make a new game out of silkroads engine is making a MOBA out of it and is telling me I cant come up with something.

Please, once you actually can come up with something other than a calculator level concept, get back at me.
Lately you are trying to act like a badass in every comment you make, for the sake of your project keep it low, i am really interested in your project but your attitude is so stressing.
Old 03/18/2013, 22:01   #88

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
Lately you are trying to act like a badass in every comment you make, for the sake of your project keep it low, i am really interested in your project but your attitude is so stressing.
I'm not sure, my memory, you know... but didn't we do the same?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2013, 22:18   #89

Received Thanks: 1,455
Can you guys avoid useless replies and reply on-topic
We dont care to your personal problems,you can solve it by PM.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2013, 22:34   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
I'm not sure, my memory, you know... but didn't we do the same?
And that's why he shouldn't do the same mistake because if his project turned out to be ****, well you know the rest.