Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What you think is the future of private silkroad servers

Discussion on What you think is the future of private silkroad servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/17/2013, 21:34   #61

elite*gold: 53
Nah, thats because there is no more discipline and manners between players anymore, most of them are a bunch of pathetic spoiled faggots, as i said in my blog no matter what you do you will get rejected by most of the players. I hope there is still more players like you shifty but there isn't.
Old 03/17/2013, 21:35   #62

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,320
I'd rather spend my time on a low rated server where I can actually enjoy silkroad. But you can't simply just make a good server, it's the community which makes the server good, and it's the people who makes the community good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2013, 21:40   #63

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
Nah, thats because there is no more discipline and manners between players anymore, most of them are a bunch of pathetic spoiled faggots, as i said in my blog no matter what you do you will get rejected by most of the players. I hope there is still more players like you shifty but there isn't.
That's your idea about players who shall pay your bills ?
Maybe that's how you think of other people.
Old 03/17/2013, 21:43   #64

Received Thanks: 1,047
Quote:
Rejected in what kind of sense? People not playing?
Old 03/17/2013, 21:43   #65

The community broke when files got released.
Idiot and noobs who never had a single **** sosun in their hands, pretending to be a GOOD server owner.
*** **** it.
Instead of wasting your time in the pserver scene, play simply isro or quit sro forever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2013, 21:44   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedeck View Post
That's your idea about players who shall pay your bills ?
Maybe that's how you think of other people.
Read again my mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
Rejected in what kind of sense? People not playing?
Not playing isn't a rejection it is simply a matter of taste, but rejection is no matter how hard you try to do what they suggested you to do, they still wont like it and start whining about everything and then they start threatening you by everything " I will leave this #$#$#@$ server " and " i will with talk my lawyer to sue you and put you in jail " and other bullshit.
Old 03/17/2013, 21:49   #67

Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
Read again my mate
Dunno.. but calling players pathetic spoiled faggots just because they are dissatisfied with someones server is imo slightly inappropriate
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2013, 21:51   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
Dunno.. but calling players pathetic spoiled faggots just because they are dissatisfied with someones server is imo slightly inappropriate
First i said MOST of them not all of them, i admit there is still nice mature players in SRO but sadly they keep in quitting one after one, also hiding the truth behind the goody goody mask is even worse, can we disagree that one of the reasons that broke that community is how players become right now?
Old 03/17/2013, 22:08   #69

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
SRO-pServers will die.
During the last ~12 months more than 200 pServer got released. Most of them were "Noob-Servers" which went offline a few weeks after they got open.

Most of the players played on a pServer less than 3 weeks.
The reason is/was: There is/was no community like on ECSRO or iSRO (4 or 5 years ago^^) Most of the servers got the same features. So there was no reason why player should change their pSever (except if a server went offline).
Finaly all Bots are working perfectly on pServers. So the players began to bot 24/7 with 2 Parties or more. Also on servers which had EXP/SP x250. So a lot of servers became "soulless" like iSRO.
On ECSRO this was impossible because there was no bot.

There is no pServers where every noob got SOX-Items. That really sucks. And Joymax also added that **** to NPC. So it is no rare anymore. In 2007/2008 you was fame if you just got SOS or SOM. Every player know your name... and today, also on iSRO/SRO-R every noob got DG 13 +12.
Old 03/17/2013, 22:13   #70

Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
First i said MOST of them not all of them, i admit there is still nice mature players in SRO but sadly they keep in quitting one after one, also hiding the truth behind the goody goody mask is even worse, can we disagree that one of the reasons that broke that community is how players become right now?
I rechecked my post and it appears that I didn't say "all players" either..

There's only one issue that caused the private server scene to go down the tube, which is the fact that everyone can setup a server nowadays absent any proper programming or leading skills - some owners even lack of common sense and matureness. Just take a look at the advertisement section, that's what ruined the private silkroad for us.

I'm not surprised that players lost their faith since the majority of servers are rather dissappointing than exciting as it is meant to be.
Old 03/17/2013, 22:15   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
SRO-pServers will die.
During the last ~12 months more than 200 pServer got released. Most of them were "Noob-Servers" which went offline a few weeks after they got open.

Most of the players played on a pServer less than 3 weeks.
The reason is/was: There is/was no community like on ECSRO or iSRO (4 or 5 years ago^^) Most of the servers got the same features. So there was no reason why player should change their pSever (except if a server went offline).
Finaly all Bots are working perfectly on pServers. So the players began to bot 24/7 with 2 Parties or more. Also on servers which had EXP/SP x250. So a lot of servers became "soulless" like iSRO.
On ECSRO this was impossible because there was no bot.

There is no pServers where every noob got SOX-Items. That really sucks. And Joymax also added that **** to NPC. So it is no rare anymore. In 2007/2008 you was fame if you just got SOS or SOM. Every player know your name... and today, also on iSRO/SRO-R every noob got DG 13 +12.
Looks like we've got everything covered. Oh and the botting issue is inactive gms.
Old 03/17/2013, 22:27   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
I rechecked my post and it appears that I didn't say "all players" either..

There's only one issue that caused the private server scene to go down the tube, which is the fact that everyone can setup a server nowadays absent any proper programming or leading skills - some owners even lack of common sense and matureness. Just take a look at the advertisement section, that's what ruined the private silkroad for us.

I'm not surprised that players lost their faith since the majority of servers are rather dissappointing than exciting as it is meant to be.
Exactly, you are in every word, but what i am trying to say is players also played part in that, How? Simply when a player choose to go to a ****** up server and leave a great server (Not edits side) which were made by a respected guy lets say like synx the server will close by time because there is no enough fund to run it, that action have led to: most of the good servers disappear and most of the ****** up servers remains. For example, Playsro over Myth? come on that's pure bullshit. All what i am trying to say we mustn't be soft on them just because they pay our bills, But being soft with them no matter what they do is how we grow a spoiled brat to the community.
Old 03/17/2013, 22:30   #73

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Hmm..
Inactive GMs... That is the smallest Problem.
Just look back to EliteSRO. There was no GM but it was really funny because the community was good. EliteSRO died because of the long downtimes.
If I see other pServer where we have 5 GMS and every day is a Event or something else it just became boring. Also this pServers with a high GM-activity die fast.
Another point is corruption. If there are just a few GMs with a comparatively low "activity" the corruption do not get a chance.

GMs should be just supporter. Maybe they can make a small event every 3-4 weeks. But not every day or every week. That is too much.
Old 03/17/2013, 22:49   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Hmm..
Inactive GMs... That is the smallest Problem.
Just look back to EliteSRO. There was no GM but it was really funny because the community was good. EliteSRO died because of the long downtimes.
If I see other pServer where we have 5 GMS and every day is a Event or something else it just became boring. Also this pServers with a high GM-activity die fast.
Another point is corruption. If there are just a few GMs with a comparatively low "activity" the corruption do not get a chance.

GMs should be just supporter. Maybe they can make a small event every 3-4 weeks. But not every day or every week. That is too much.
This is the difference between me and you. You view gm activity as events, I view GM activity as going around the map in invisible, saying hi to players and if they dont respond in 30 seconds flat they get permabanned instantly.

This and many more things shows why we can run a server and other people cant.
Old 03/18/2013, 01:23   #75

Quote:
Exactly, you are in every word, but what i am trying to say is players also played part in that, How? Simply when a player choose to go to a ****** up server and leave a great server (Not edits side) which were made by a respected guy lets say like synx the server will close by time because there is no enough fund to run it, that action have led to: most of the good servers disappear and most of the ****** up servers remains. For example, Playsro over Myth? come on that's pure bullshit. All what i am trying to say we mustn't be soft on them just because they pay our bills, But being soft with them no matter what they do is how we grow a spoiled brat to the community.
No money?uhuhu... It is possible to host vsro on 1 machine and it cost 50 euros monthly... So please guys stop that bulshits about money. Just tell that you need MOAR money, or you just expected MOAR.
Thanks
1 User