Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What you think is the future of private silkroad servers

Discussion on What you think is the future of private silkroad servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,455
What you think is the future of private silkroad servers

while i have experience in the private silkroad servers and i was playing since many years each private server, Since ecsro , In almost every game I played , Something happend to it ,And I was every time my friends tell me about server I go and play it with them and somehow get high level and after all the server get closed for some reason.
* I think for private server owners opening a success private server is much profitable if he know how to run it and how to protect his server,But as all the private servers it will come one day and the server will be closed or database leaked or under ddos for much days.
From my point of view,I just see wining bet for the private servers is if all coders and owners integrate and open private server network but I think this wont happen because all greedy for money...

Or maybe private server owners must stop ddosing each other because ,If you win today and you was the 1st server , tomorrow you will lose,there will be always someone strongest then you.

So, I opened this thread to discuss and to see your opinion about private silkroad servers.
Feel free to discuss about it here, but stay away from flamewars
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/12/2013, 19:27   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I think there is a future, but it's not a long one. After a while they will reach the maximum that they update and players will begin to slowly leave.
Old 03/12/2013, 19:27   #3

Silkroad private servers dont have a future unless they stop making new servers every day and keep only 1 server of each gap.This community is to spead out and no one likes to be on a empty server no matter how good it is.
Old 03/12/2013, 19:28   #4

Received Thanks: 1,320
There is no future unless an emulator is made.
Old 03/12/2013, 19:28   #5

elite*gold: 53
I already opened a blog for that, check mate Portal told me not to open a topic speaking about that, since in a blog it can be managed better to avoid flame wars.

Its all about making 1 big community not making a krall server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2013, 20:31   #6

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
You know the answer wondering why did you open the thread if you know that all the players are going to leave etc and sro will be dead?
Old 03/12/2013, 20:57   #7

Received Thanks: 1,047
You dont need to gather everyone, you need to get a full server, thats it.
Old 03/12/2013, 21:23   #8

Received Thanks: 1,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by ˛˛Rock˛˛ View Post
You know the answer wondering why did you open the thread if you know that all the players are going to leave etc and sro will be dead?
I guessed the answer, And the thread purpose is discussion of how to overcome it and not to showing my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimits View Post
I already opened a blog for that, check mate Portal told me not to open a topic speaking about that, since in a blog it can be managed better to avoid flame wars.

Its all about making 1 big community not making a krall server.
Nice blog, I wasn't know about it until now, I hope there will be progress on it.
Old 03/12/2013, 21:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
You dont need to gather everyone, you need to get a full server, thats it.
If you think that without doing the steps i mentioned a server will pop up and unite the community you are highly mistaken, Maybe you have a good feeling towards your project but just for the headsup it wont happen, we are in a situation now that no matter what you do you can't unite the community in one server while 10 servers are coming out everyday.
Old 03/12/2013, 21:44   #10

Received Thanks: 2,330
What do you think is future of epvp community? There is no common future. Every person has his own future.
Same with pservers.
Old 03/12/2013, 21:47   #11

elite*gold: 130
SRO is actually dead and will stay unless a decent & unique server appears.
Old 03/12/2013, 21:48   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by half113 View Post
Silkroad private servers dont have a future unless they stop making new servers every day and keep only 1 server of each gap.This community is to spead out and no one likes to be on a empty server no matter how good it is.
Well said.

Also, the game already seems to be mostly dead. I doubt it will be much longer before comes the final nail in it's coffin.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2013, 21:52   #13

Most of you dont get it yet so i will just keep watching.
Old 03/12/2013, 22:07   #14

elite*gold: 3
sro has no future because of 1 reason,the owners are greedy for money,im pretty sure that everyone noticed every "success" server who had alot of donations has been closed and everytime it was the same excuse,"WE CANT HANDLE THE SERVER PAYMENTS"...
Old 03/12/2013, 22:45   #15

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by ṃatrix View Post
sro has no future because of 1 reason,the owners are greedy for money,im pretty sure that everyone noticed every "success" server who had alot of donations has been closed and everytime it was the same excuse,"WE CANT HANDLE THE SERVER PAYMENTS"...
I must admit, there are a handful of owners out there which genuinely care more for their community, players and team rather than money. I don't know if people have their own dedicated servers or not, but if you owned your own dedicated server I'm sure you wouldn't need to worry about people buying silk, then your mind wouldn't become money corrupted.