Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] ¿How to create a proxy with Silkroad Security Api?

Discussion on [HELP] ¿How to create a proxy with Silkroad Security Api? within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP] ¿How to create a proxy with Silkroad Security Api?

Greetings to all members of elitepvpers.

I recently started with the idea of ​​creating a simple project in order to increase my knowledge and enter more into the world of private Silkroad server programming.

I am proficient in the following programming languages: PHP, C #, Python, Java.

What I want to create is a simple project to send news to the game this in order to create different types of interactive events.

I have done a lot of research before creating this topic / post, because I cannot understand how to create a Proxy using the Silkroad Security Api library of (Pushedxd) I want to connect in this case to the Agent Server to send news to the game.

I have some source codes, but also failed to understand how to create a simple proxy that allows me to send packets to the agent server and get results.

It would be great if someone in the group with more experience than I have could guide me.

Thank you very much and I apologize for my bad English I am Latino.
Old 06/19/2020, 12:07   #2

There is an example proxy included with the but I guess you already know that from your thorough research. If you can't articulate what problems you are facing with creating proxies better than "I don't understand it" then you're left with reading through more proxy source code or straight up using it as a library.

here are some links:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/20/2020, 06:32   #3

Thank you very much for your prompt response, I want to know how to use the library in a simple way to send news to the game such as the welcome one that shows tools such as SUPERMIKE or other programs, at the moment that is my great doubt and I have been reading some source codes posted here on the forum, but I still don't understand how I would

You have some code that can help me, that is basic and understandable.

Tags
c#, silkroadsecurityapi