lol swagga, i got a laugh out of the above as well.
@Siggy, It's okay with me if you don't care what I say. Perhaps my vocabulary choice isn't what most would utilize, but I can say there is nothing more important in today's global world than the ability to write well and speak clearly.
@Swagga, your earlier comment about SAT's. I'm blue collar breed trying to make it in the white collar world. 1040 wasn't enough for a scholarship , but was enough for the military. Regardless of background, I'm thankful.
realy though that was not me, if you need proff i would be happy to prove it in any way that the purity owner sees fet.
also areiz has already stated that i was on his server helping lightes get to 70.
bro, thats not the point.
i never said it was you. i jus joking with u. since it came up on another thread.
@ dwater - 1040 isnt very good. but im happy since ure thankful.
but still i like your vocabs. xD my plan is.. if i dont get schlorship.. ill go into military and get schlorship to become a doctor.
in correction to that you dont realy need to write clearly more type. lets face it, technology is one of the most important things now. dont expect to be able to get alot of good jobs if you cant use a computer or some sort of device like it well.
I used to say that exact same thing Bane, but interestingly enough I then underestimated the power of physical presentation and interpersonal communication. While technology is our friend, I think it also makes use more anti-social. Lately I have found more social media work from people I met in rl that were surprised to hear me speak of the combined effects of a web efforts campaign or social media component to a web idea. It's true what they say about the ability of a good handshake. Most people favor like you said technology being superior today, but the unspoken cost of putting all our eggs in that basket is just that.
in correction to that you dont realy need to write clearly more type. lets face it, technology is one of the most important things now. dont expect to be able to get alot of good jobs if you cant use a computer or some sort of device like it well.
0.o Are you normally an ***? Or was this just a special nite?
Battle for Dwater (B4DW) Update: Pics n' Features 08/13/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/15/28/52/75/bfdw_f10. gif
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/forthot/Res tyledGears05-1.jpghttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums /y272/forthot/RestyledGears03-1.jpghttp://i7.photo bucket.com/albums/y272/forthot/RestyledGears02-1.j pghttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/forthot/Re styledGears01-1.jpg
B4DW Features:
LH's Increased Link Rate
30x Exp Rate
10x Gold Drop
Double Exp Weekend Bonus
EP5 Gears in a stable EP4 Server
[Release/Info] Faces & List 09/30/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies Okay, so my friend was bugging me on MSN about the face packet for NPC's. I decided to shut him up and write it, before that I checked ePvP to see if anyone had released it yet; they had. However, those who released it knew nothing about the packet; not even to offset.
What am I talking about? For example, someone released this code:
public static void Face(int Face, ClientSocket CSocket)
{
CSocket.Send(ConquerPacket.NPCTalk(2544, Face, 255, 4));
}
...
[List]Private Server List (ALL) 06/17/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies Hi, This is a new list, no offence to the old list, but to many complaints about links not working, and more people wanted theirs on the list. So here is a list of all servers, if you wish to add yours on here please post a reply, and i'll update atleast everyday 3days.:rolleyes:
================================================= ==========
Qonquer Online:
http://www.qonquer.com/forum/templates/rbwg/image s/header.jpg
Qonquer is so far the best CO private server out there. Its owned by "Q" who...
[Info] Item properties list 06/09/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies I had a look around and couldnt see this posted by anyone else, my apologies if its a repost.
I dont take credit for compiling this list, I merely stumbled across it on the AOC forums and thought it was great and people here may find it useful.
It can make finding what you're looking for on the auction house a whoooole lot easier.
Armor Item Properties (including Shields)
Algid +% Cold Invuln
Baneful + Unholy Damage
[INFO] server list 11/30/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies the idea is a list of servers where hlapex or packethack works.
post host or eventually the site.
ty ^^