Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[List]Private Server List (ALL)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[List]Private Server List (ALL)

Hi, This is a new list, no offence to the old list, but to many complaints about links not working, and more people wanted theirs on the list. So here is a list of all servers, if you wish to add yours on here please post a reply, and i'll update atleast everyday 3days.
================================================== =========
Qonquer Online:

Qonquer is so far the best CO private server out there. Its owned by "Q" who has made sure that his game has the most interaction, and seems to only get better as he goes along!

Kingdom of Souls: Online V 3.0

KoS Online is owned by Zane, of CZZC Inc. KoS was first developed on a program that used 2D mini graphics, and has finally moved on by taking the form of a CO private server! KoS main point is to become one of the Kingdom Kings or Queens, by defeating the Ruler in a monthly war of each kingdom! Currently in Open Beta!

NewCoTime:

NewCoTime is owned by YukiXian, the server appears to be based on becoming a better CO, and intends to be more user friendly with better service towards players.
(yuki, please PM your link to your banner so i can upload, thank you)

CoNorth:

CoNorth appears to be working towards to being a better CO, with more player events to keep you entertained.

Shadow Conquer Online:

This Server is owned by a person named ZuZu, From what i've seen its pretty much based on Player V.s. Player, and intends to be a better CO.
==================
If you wish to have your site added please reply, and please for the people who already have up here with no banner, please PM me the banner so i can add it.
For those who wish to have theirs taken down, or add more information(that is appropriate) please also reply.

Thank You
-Zane B.-

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Really nice ^^

Old   #3

Ya really nice nice nice,ty Zane
Old   #4