I was trying to point out something obvious..so that our fellow gamers don't give up on finding new ways of how to dupe items..I only posted here,cause at your last post,that was 2 years ago and i saw the date of course,u were very sure that players won't be able to dupe items anymore..But it seems i chose the wrong site to do that.I'm out of here.
Problem on OS is that same second you DC your shop/trade closes, it's instant. Tried DCing the toon in every way possible to try and keep shop/trade open, nothing worked.
Well we all know the DC method was very fun while it lasted and incredibly efficient but nevertheless it has been patched and is too common to still be of any use.
I am not majorly educated on this whole, database exploits, yet I'm sure since it has changed, there might be some un-discovered bugs.
Heard there's a way to do it with using AH board, but wouldn't know any details. There is more than 1 way to dupe still, and many are duping, just no one will share. Can't blame them either, last time this got shared people acted so greedy that it ruined the game as well as getting the exploit patched.
Heard there's a way to do it with using AH board, but wouldn't know any details. There is more than 1 way to dupe still, and many are duping, just no one will share. Can't blame them either, last time this got shared people acted so greedy that it ruined the game as well as getting the exploit patched.
There will possibly always be a way to dupe items.
And as you said: it will not be shared..
In my opinion duping is a great thing, just keep trying and you will find more ways to do
How are you doing now go to the duplication of Shaiya items, I've really been looking all over and have no idea how this will go, but I do not find anything, can not say it to me as the dupliezieren goes on shaiya?
I've trawled this thread from start to finish - makes for very interesting reading!
Further to some of the posts in the thread that believe it is still possible to dupe (or inject) on OS, it would seem that Ep6 has seen at least 1 or 2 people may have discovered a way to do it...
There's a thread on the Shaiya forums, where players are detailing a huge influx of rare lapis (like Pain 7) into the game, and someone even posts up a screenshot of stacked lapis (which isn't normally possible).
yeah it's still very possible. And like you said it's been seen mostly with Pain 7z. I came online and a person was selling 19x Pain lapis lol. GM's don't even seem to be removing duped gear anymore, as their response was "Duping was fixed and not possible anymore".
However, only way you'll dupe is if you're a friend with a duper or if you discover a way yourself, since no one in right mind will share it anymore.
It is simple. If people were to share it, it would soon be patched. So the possibility of anyone releasing the method or offering to help people is very low. Just my 2 cents.
[Exploit theory] Dupe 09/16/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 21 Replies This is not mine, just took it from Poly from Shaya section. Someone has to try.
"Hi,
everyone who'll read this, i just used this technic from other MMORPG's...i tried it multiple times but it worked only 1time with small potions
1.What do you need?
1.1 you need a friend which connects through a different PC and router to Shaiya
1.2 personal shop
[EXPLOIT] Items & gold dupe. 12/22/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 324 Replies Well, first of all, I ask you people to not ask me why did I publish this exploit.
second, please don't ask me about my hacks, this is just an exploit (bug abuse) and of course it can't do all of what my hacks can do.
Also, it won't allow you to duplicate unstackable items such as weapons, elixirs, stones etc.
though you can make unlimited amount of gold out of it and of course to dupe (duplicate) useful items such as Globals, Reverse Scrolls etc.
I will try to write it down with no...
[Exploit] Dupe Epic Items! 04/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies So today i accidentally gemmed the wrong socket into my head item.. So i paged a GM telling him about what i did, and he told me to wait.. so i did.. about 4 minutes later, he sent me in game mail with the exact same item, but this time, with no gems in it...
i don't know if this works all the time, or if it was just a one off thing.. but it worked for me! Rest assured, i sold that item he gave me for 2k gold on auction house! (Belt of the black eagle)
Sorry if its a repost!
[Exploit Development] Dupe items between servers! 04/12/2007 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies Hello all!
As the title says, I noticed a strange bug/exploit, but I dint figure out yet how to make it works!
Btw the conditions that I met to have item transfered from one server to another differente l2j server (different ip/name/rates/all) were:
Same ID and pwd for login
Same character name
Same race
Same class