It's just a program that sends packets to the server. It bypasses the servers check for "okay" being pressed to complete the trade, but sends the items over and when you cancel the real trade, you don't lose items because the server thinks you didn't complete the trade. This has been fixed in nearly all p.servers, and definitely in the Official, so it wont work for you still.
tried this dupe glitch and everyother in shaiya pt nothing worked... i cant afford AP and the arrival of ep 5 means more AP for full OJ, enchant, etc... a dupe exploit would just be perfect...
Explain this I buy 20x lvl3 premium xp stones from shaiyagold.com they say hang on a minute. takes normaly 5 minutes and they show up with a stack of 20, (there non stackable times) Thats the "Dupe" glitch I want to know. Also anyone know how ot buy from them and not get banned? lol
suche dupe sicherheit bzw dupe verhinderer für shaiya ep4.0 - wäre net wenn mir jemand weiter helfen würde - wollen ja alle saubere server und gameplay
Hi all guys!!!But anyone can give me download link or post it himself of Scalikoglu hack plz???I need a lot and I need only the program,I'll do all I need to myself.Ty in advance,cya
There is a new EP4.5 Shaiya pvp server and only CTI can drop 59 stuff.
Anyone can write me in Private message how can i get these items free?
ty in advanced!
[Exploit theory] Dupe 09/16/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 21 Replies This is not mine, just took it from Poly from Shaya section. Someone has to try.
"Hi,
everyone who'll read this, i just used this technic from other MMORPG's...i tried it multiple times but it worked only 1time with small potions
1.What do you need?
1.1 you need a friend which connects through a different PC and router to Shaiya
1.2 personal shop
[EXPLOIT] Items & gold dupe. 12/22/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 324 Replies Well, first of all, I ask you people to not ask me why did I publish this exploit.
second, please don't ask me about my hacks, this is just an exploit (bug abuse) and of course it can't do all of what my hacks can do.
Also, it won't allow you to duplicate unstackable items such as weapons, elixirs, stones etc.
though you can make unlimited amount of gold out of it and of course to dupe (duplicate) useful items such as Globals, Reverse Scrolls etc.
I will try to write it down with no...
[Exploit] Dupe Epic Items! 04/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies So today i accidentally gemmed the wrong socket into my head item.. So i paged a GM telling him about what i did, and he told me to wait.. so i did.. about 4 minutes later, he sent me in game mail with the exact same item, but this time, with no gems in it...
i don't know if this works all the time, or if it was just a one off thing.. but it worked for me! Rest assured, i sold that item he gave me for 2k gold on auction house! (Belt of the black eagle)
Sorry if its a repost!
[Exploit Development] Dupe items between servers! 04/12/2007 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies Hello all!
As the title says, I noticed a strange bug/exploit, but I dint figure out yet how to make it works!
Btw the conditions that I met to have item transfered from one server to another differente l2j server (different ip/name/rates/all) were:
Same ID and pwd for login
Same character name
Same race
Same class