it is 10.6 secs until the shop closes, try time it perfectly
I'm tempted to try it, but why should I do that when everything is traceable in the server and thus my main account could be banned? So I would have a Toon with a lot of gold and can't use it? ^^
The reason im not telling my theory open in this thread is:
A) i dont want to get ahead of myself on a theory that i dont know if it works.
B) I dont want to give Sonov a chanse to fix a potential dupe.
I very much belive they read on hack/cheat forums and so on :P
But ill pm you with a little more info about my theory
Edit: I found the wanted address. Im alittle ashamed, it was really easy to find the address. Well i will start backtracking now.
Edit again: I feel like a guinea pig, im running around and around in the code.
I need help with ways to backtrack since the only way i know dont work.
I CE the address then i attach the debugger. "Find out what writes to this address" do not work, it never gives any addresses. "Find out what access this address" gives some addresses but they just control what the chatt box / combat logg writes.
What i need is the address which tells the combat logg to start working.
Use the resource monitor in Windows 7 or download a resource monitor to have it tell you all the connections to your computer.... >:P`
Duping items always is POSSIBLE lol
Don't try to misinform them,John.
Two players in LC already figured a way how to dupe hacking a week ago..they both had some crazy amounts of stuff..the one stopped playing after a while...the other one got a perma ban..We still never figured how these 2 guys dupe hacked,but my point is that there is still a way,as long Shaiya and LastChaos are both Aeria games..Every game has a dupe glitch exploit..especially Aeria Games..You just must not give up,guys...I really mean it There is still a way,that few around here know :P
[Exploit theory] Dupe 09/16/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 21 Replies This is not mine, just took it from Poly from Shaya section. Someone has to try.
"Hi,
everyone who'll read this, i just used this technic from other MMORPG's...i tried it multiple times but it worked only 1time with small potions
1.What do you need?
1.1 you need a friend which connects through a different PC and router to Shaiya
1.2 personal shop
[EXPLOIT] Items & gold dupe. 12/22/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 324 Replies Well, first of all, I ask you people to not ask me why did I publish this exploit.
second, please don't ask me about my hacks, this is just an exploit (bug abuse) and of course it can't do all of what my hacks can do.
Also, it won't allow you to duplicate unstackable items such as weapons, elixirs, stones etc.
though you can make unlimited amount of gold out of it and of course to dupe (duplicate) useful items such as Globals, Reverse Scrolls etc.
I will try to write it down with no...
[Exploit] Dupe Epic Items! 04/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies So today i accidentally gemmed the wrong socket into my head item.. So i paged a GM telling him about what i did, and he told me to wait.. so i did.. about 4 minutes later, he sent me in game mail with the exact same item, but this time, with no gems in it...
i don't know if this works all the time, or if it was just a one off thing.. but it worked for me! Rest assured, i sold that item he gave me for 2k gold on auction house! (Belt of the black eagle)
Sorry if its a repost!
[Exploit Development] Dupe items between servers! 04/12/2007 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies Hello all!
As the title says, I noticed a strange bug/exploit, but I dint figure out yet how to make it works!
Btw the conditions that I met to have item transfered from one server to another differente l2j server (different ip/name/rates/all) were:
Same ID and pwd for login
Same character name
Same race
Same class