You last visited: Today at 12:54
Advertisement
FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]
Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
11/13/2020, 23:20
#2956
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
That's bullshit so basically my week I bought is nothing now?
I'd be fine with buying the pro but I don't want to lose the week I bought.
Can you give me back my normal days and freeze it and tell me how to buy pro?
11/14/2020, 01:09
#2957
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
t3nn
That's bullshit so basically my week I bought is nothing now?
I'd be fine with buying the pro but I don't want to lose the week I bought.
Can you give me back my normal days and freeze it and tell me how to buy pro?
as i said i can froze your time once normal cheat is back and downtime is added. so you wont lose anything.
11/14/2020, 01:14
#2958
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
So where can I buy the pro?
11/14/2020, 02:34
#2959
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
t3nn
So where can I buy the pro?
Just pm me.
11/14/2020, 03:00
#2960
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Pro version is undetected?
11/14/2020, 03:37
#2961
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Homelander2020
Pro version is undetected?
yse, for more than 3 weeks now.
11/14/2020, 08:26
#2962
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 6
how to buy Pro version
11/14/2020, 13:01
#2963
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
axdv108545
how to buy Pro version
Just PM me.
11/15/2020, 23:11
#2964
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 2
any slots available for pro plsss?
11/16/2020, 00:39
#2965
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SeizmicMusic
any slots available for pro plsss?
tomorrow new slots i think. but just 5.
11/16/2020, 10:05
#2966
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
BAN TODAY
By ban anticheat today (: i use only esp
Its on pro version
11/16/2020, 11:00
#2967
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
napoleon1er
By ban anticheat today (: i use only esp
Its on pro version
Dont forget to remove spoofer file in %appdata%
also so far no ban reports from others, so probably not only esp used
11/17/2020, 01:07
#2968
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 2
Any slots available now? I would like to send you money for 1 week full VIP access pass to the PRO onlyfans account??
11/17/2020, 04:14
#2969
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SeizmicMusic
Any slots available now? I would like to send you money for 1 week full VIP access pass to the PRO onlyfans account??
New slots in next 2 days
11/17/2020, 18:16
#2970
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 2
any slot available today?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:58 .