Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
WTF NO YOURE PAYING FOR A NORMAL VERSION I BOUGHT IT 2 MONTHS AGO AND COULD USE IT 5 DAYS THE REST WAS DOWNTIME NOW HE HAS A FEW CUSTOMERS NOW YOU CAN BUY A "PRO" VERSION AND THE NORMAL 1 ISNT GETTING UPDATET . THIS IS BIG BS AND A SCAM
WTF NO YOURE PAYING FOR A NORMAL VERSION I BOUGHT IT 2 MONTHS AGO AND COULD USE IT 5 DAYS THE REST WAS DOWNTIME NOW HE HAS A FEW CUSTOMERS NOW YOU CAN BUY A "PRO" VERSION AND THE NORMAL 1 ISNT GETTING UPDATET . THIS IS BIG BS AND A SCAM
Normal version still being working on and still on testing. It will be back.
Yes but i've already lost my days from it being down for the past 2 weeks, so I was wondering if you can move the days i lost to the pro version and i can buy a week so add onto it.
Yes but i've already lost my days from it being down for the past 2 weeks, so I was wondering if you can move the days i lost to the pro version and i can buy a week so add onto it.