You last visited: Today at 10:34
Advertisement
FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]
Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
11/07/2020, 00:01
#2926
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
t3nn
how long for fp normal to come back its been down for like a week...
We keep testing and tweak our injection methods. so thats why it take more time.
11/07/2020, 00:13
#2927
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
you should let everyone have the pro version for the amount of time they lost
11/07/2020, 03:15
#2928
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
t3nn
you should let everyone have the pro version for the amount of time they lost
pro version have many rage features which can affect game with such amount of users.. so bad idea.
11/07/2020, 04:26
#2929
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 2
The pro version isnt working for me rn.... I load it up and don't see the menu in game
11/07/2020, 11:39
#2930
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SeizmicMusic
The pro version isnt working for me rn.... I load it up and don't see the menu in game
Injection time about 7-20 mins, so please just wait on game server. Menu will be auto on.
11/07/2020, 13:26
#2931
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
dude you said it should be back last weekend ... now again other week pass I think is like that guy said again wait months for this cheat. In 3 weeks we have force wipe again and this is not working.
I am not talking about pro fp rust and I am talking about the normal version which you sold until now...... IS NOT STABLE AND IS NOT GETTING UPDATED LIKE OTHER CHEATS ! soo IM OUT go lie other people
11/07/2020, 19:28
#2932
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Pro Version works well for me
After 24 hours of use all is ok for me for pro version no ban yet
I see the menu of the cheats 25 min after im in game.
I will give you news
11/07/2020, 23:22
#2933
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Delir1c123321
dude you said it should be back last weekend ... now again other week pass I think is like that guy said again wait months for this cheat. In 3 weeks we have force wipe again and this is not working.
I am not talking about pro fp rust and I am talking about the normal version which you sold until now...... IS NOT STABLE AND IS NOT GETTING UPDATED LIKE OTHER CHEATS ! soo IM OUT go lie other people
We still testing normal version, need more work. Sorry for delay.
It will be back. Stay tuned!
11/08/2020, 22:36
#2934
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 2
No one told me that I have to wait 25 mins for the menu top appear now i wasted 2 days thinking it was down.....
11/09/2020, 00:41
#2935
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SeizmicMusic
No one told me that I have to wait 25 mins for the menu top appear now i wasted 2 days thinking it was down.....
Such injection time was added just yday.. so message me and i will try extend your time.
11/09/2020, 16:17
#2936
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
napoleon1er
After 24 hours of use all is ok for me for pro version no ban yet
I see the menu of the cheats 25 min after im in game.
I will give you news
any info ? u ban ?
11/10/2020, 00:29
#2937
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
How much longer until it's back, this **** is taking way too long.
11/10/2020, 01:00
#2938
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 2
Pro version is so good and no bans after using for like 4 days
no time added back yet sir
11/10/2020, 16:07
#2939
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 13
is it currently UD?
11/10/2020, 20:05
#2940
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 3
Thanks
Thanks
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:34 .