Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
I got Hwid before !! Now I’ve played for more than 100 h on community server and I’m still playing !! Is not detected !!
You only need to play legit !! Move your visual check all around you like u don’t have esp... donn’t push people if u can’t see them without esp ...
U also need to lose some fight ... move your aim during shooting for miss some shot and remove fast your aim when you kill ppl.. becouse after kill aim move instant on the second player and they can spectate you!!
You also need to don’t use aim (for exemple 8x) for check something on the land if there are some players becouse the aim go instant on them !!
I recive some report but admin tell me that he have spectate my games for a lot and he have see that I am not using any cheat ...
Well.... ban is only your
Aimbot with bow was not good and we really need a aimbot keybinding for let us aim where we want without aimbot (for exemple animals ... when they are following your friend ... you can’t aim them ) !
The rest is perfect ! Spoofer is working nice and all is undetected !
Waiting for next update on aimbot 😍
I bought the cheat for 1 week, and am having trouble injecting. I follow the cmd and once it says remove USB i do but no loader pops up for me to put my auth in?
I bought the cheat for 1 week, and am having trouble injecting. I follow the cmd and once it says remove USB i do but no loader pops up for me to put my auth in?
Please Help
I sent you C++ files, install them and should be ok
im a purchaser and it all works perfect u dont get banned and if your not bad the aimbot takes some time to adjust cause its iffy on some guns each gun has its own sweet point on the range for it but like other commenters said its not detected, you only get banned if your a dumbass with them mind u after purchasing them i found out how many other players cheat in rust hahahaha was funny baited a hacker to me kept killing him he admitting to cheating and started getting salty when i was calling him iit to after i killed him clearly with mine turned on hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroTv1
Every time I click " run soft it blue screens my pc. Any help would be nice.