Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Test version is pretty **** good, has most of the features for a premium hack! I must say I am pretty impressed, that this is what got developed out of a glitchy aimbot.
Only feature me and my mate is missing from the other version is the arrows pointing towards enemies and that they turn green when they are visible, this new esp is a lot more confusing (a lot more details you can put in also now!)
I just spent all day trying out the test version and I must say it is very nice. I don't want to give too much away, but it has a lot of the new features that most people have been asking for along with a few welcomed surprises. Some minor issues here and there, but overall a major improvement and a step in the right direction. I plan on writing a better, more detailed review tommorow when I get the time.
the new menu is lit. aimbot is good you can configure it to your likes I love it... the new features are pretty good and the esp too. gj to the developer. be patience guys(who didn't get key) when you see the new menu you gonna love it I assure you
focking awsome , i like new future and new menu. I still not get banned since yterday i use test key
Loveit , i cant wait new future for add to my old keys !!!!!
good joob