Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Others were saying that it was the spoofer that was detected and that is why those who have already been hwid banned were not banned. This makes a lot of sense.
That makes 0 sense
If someone was HWID banned they'd be banned withing 30mins-1Hour
of course theyd get banned if the spoofer was detected, along with everyone else
No, this is just false, it was 100% detection, undoubtedly. Me and my friends were all banned, and I am unable to find a @hackreport tweet with my profile, and I played very, very legit, and was called out once by a Korean, and other people chimed in (that I didn't know) defending me, I was not banned due to reports and I definitely wasn't banned due to manual ban, I never played on official servers. One of my friends hadn't even played the day before we were all banned. We didn't hit insane shots, or even hit headshots that often, never really snipped and really only killed people at close distances. It was not coincidence that many people were banned at once. None of us had ever been HWID banned before, or banned in general. Others were saying that it was the spoofer that was detected and that is why those who have already been hwid banned were not banned. This makes a lot of sense.
All of you who got banned are ******* idiots. I’ve used it well over 100 hours with zero issues. Official and community. All it takes is a little common sense. Don’t look at people through walls/terrain. Make your movements natural. Lose a fight every now and then, although I don’t really stick to this one. Get “surprised” by a camping player. Perhaps the most important, miss shots. Even with the aimbot key being RMB, all you gotta do is hip fire a couple shots in a player your fighting’s direction, aimbot a shot, hip fire a another shot or 2, aimbot to finish. It’s really not that hard.
I guarantee everyone who is banned deserves it because you play like cheaters. Aside from detecting software hacks, anti cheats also use machine learning to identify natural players vs unnatural. Use common sense or don’t blame the software for your inability to understand what your working against.
Also, if you’re dumb enough to use your steam name here, or link to it on these forums, you deserve a ban.
All of you who got banned are ******* idiots. I’ve used it well over 100 hours with zero issues. Official and community. All it takes is a little common sense. Don’t look at people through walls/terrain. Make your movements natural. Lose a fight every now and then, although I don’t really stick to this one. Get “surprised” by a camping player. Perhaps the most important, miss shots. Even with the aimbot key being RMB, all you gotta do is hip fire a couple shots in a player your fighting’s direction, aimbot a shot, hip fire a another shot or 2, aimbot to finish. It’s really not that hard.
I guarantee everyone who is banned deserves it because you play like cheaters. Aside from detecting software hacks, anti cheats also use machine learning to identify natural players vs unnatural. Use common sense or don’t blame the software for your inability to understand what your working against.
Also, if you’re dumb enough to use your steam name here, or link to it on these forums, you deserve a ban.
All of you who got banned are ******* idiots. I’ve used it well over 100 hours with zero issues. Official and community. All it takes is a little common sense. Don’t look at people through walls/terrain. Make your movements natural. Lose a fight every now and then, although I don’t really stick to this one. Get “surprised” by a camping player. Perhaps the most important, miss shots. Even with the aimbot key being RMB, all you gotta do is hip fire a couple shots in a player your fighting’s direction, aimbot a shot, hip fire a another shot or 2, aimbot to finish. It’s really not that hard.
I guarantee everyone who is banned deserves it because you play like cheaters. Aside from detecting software hacks, anti cheats also use machine learning to identify natural players vs unnatural. Use common sense or don’t blame the software for your inability to understand what your working against.
Also, if you’re dumb enough to use your steam name here, or link to it on these forums, you deserve a ban.
Lols negative. It could be multiple reasons. I got 0 reports and 4K hours and I got banned off rip.
I think the cheat needs a menu for the aimbot at least so we can configurate the aim...turn it off or on..about the bans idk still not banned 9-10th day I use it...cheat is undedectable and I enjoy it...the only reason I can think is that ppl who got banned didn't use it legit shooting ppl in bushes or aiming them with a bolty at great distance headshooting them...overusing esp running towards people with low hp. I personally don't chase people with the esp only if I hear them(yea I combine sound with esp) and sometimes I fail some shots so I can look legit for example when the aim locks on the enemy I move my mouse a bit off...
I think the cheat needs a menu for the aimbot at least so we can configurate the aim...turn it off or on..about the bans idk still not banned 9-10th day I use it...cheat is undedectable and I enjoy it...the only reason I can think is that ppl who got banned didn't use it legit shooting ppl in bushes or aiming them with a bolty at great distance headshooting them...overusing esp running towards people with low hp. I personally don't chase people with the esp only if I hear them(yea I combine sound with esp) and sometimes I fail some shots so I can look legit for example when the aim locks on the enemy I move my mouse a bit off...
You are wrong, people who got banned because something was/is detected. Could not even kill anyone with the aimbot, the aim was focusing on the side of the enemy all the time, didnt shoot through forest or prefire either. Me and my friends k/d with this cheat was probably -50 when aimbot was enabled, glad they removed it.
but the features are auto enabled what was detected? why wasn't I banned or something? aimbot on my end was good a bit bad with bow but was doing its job.
but the features are auto enabled what was detected? why wasn't I banned or something? aimbot on my end was good a bit bad with bow but was doing its job.
You were probably just very lucky that you didnt get banned.