Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
I seen few ban reports, but most of users are fine. tbh i dont know what can cause this. Mine account are still ok.
If anyone banned, please PM me more info with:
- Which server you played?
- How many reports you got on twitter rust
- Did you use any cheats in past?
- Are you hwid banned?
- Did you played with friend that using cheats?
Banned on rustify and I only had 1 report and didn't cheat before and have not cheated with anyone else that I know of. I will check if I'm hwid banned tomorrow
All of you banned because of reports, by game dev. I was banned before this week aswell, had 12 reports. Now i rek with other acc not banned yet. Aimbot is not legit as someone said, if u wont control it yourself it can do easy 3x insta hs, with l96 its ****, coz aims too high, since l96 doesnt have that high bullet drop. Overall cheat is fine, been using it for past 3 weeks or so. But to be better it needs to be adjustable aimbot, because its too strong at many points.
All of you banned because of reports, by game dev. I was banned before this week aswell, had 12 reports. Now i rek with other acc not banned yet. Aimbot is not legit as someone said, if u wont control it yourself it can do easy 3x insta hs, with l96 its ****, coz aims too high, since l96 doesnt have that high bullet drop. Overall cheat is fine, been using it for past 3 weeks or so. But to be better it needs to be adjustable aimbot, because its too strong at many points.
iv been using the cheat for bout 30+ hours of gameplay now still going fine too, also wanted to ask if ur cheat is working atm or is it also saying waiting for update?
All of you banned because of reports, by game dev. I was banned before this week aswell, had 12 reports. Now i rek with other acc not banned yet. Aimbot is not legit as someone said, if u wont control it yourself it can do easy 3x insta hs, with l96 its ****, coz aims too high, since l96 doesnt have that high bullet drop. Overall cheat is fine, been using it for past 3 weeks or so. But to be better it needs to be adjustable aimbot, because its too strong at many points.
No, this is just false, it was 100% detection, undoubtedly. Me and my friends were all banned, and I am unable to find a @hackreport tweet with my profile, and I played very, very legit, and was called out once by a Korean, and other people chimed in (that I didn't know) defending me, I was not banned due to reports and I definitely wasn't banned due to manual ban, I never played on official servers. One of my friends hadn't even played the day before we were all banned. We didn't hit insane shots, or even hit headshots that often, never really snipped and really only killed people at close distances. It was not coincidence that many people were banned at once. None of us had ever been HWID banned before, or banned in general. Others were saying that it was the spoofer that was detected and that is why those who have already been hwid banned were not banned. This makes a lot of sense.