Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
You've been permanently banned in Rust by Easy Anti-Cheat on behalf of the game developer.
You can view your Steam account's In-Game Ban status and see a list of games affected by a specific ban by visiting your ban history.
Please see our In-Game Ban Article for more information about how In-Game Bans are applied.
- rep
The cheat is solid in terms of features. However, the injection method is janky as **** and some sloppy development is evident. Its reliability is **** poor, you'll probably spend more money on new accounts then on a more expensive cheat.
This cheat has got 3 of my accounts banned in 1 week. The first was a VAC ban on my main due to the recent Easy Anti-Cheat changes, which is understandable…it happens. They updated the cheat which seemed to have worked fine, however within a day I got, "You've been permanently banned in Rust by Easy Anti-Cheat on behalf of the game developer.", now this was strange but I had assumed this was maybe due to some more "rage hacking". The day after I got a new account, logged in for two seconds to make a quick base during a wipe. I didn't even shoot or do anything but build, I then turned off my pc. Couple hours later when I log in and … "You've been permanently banned in Rust by Easy Anti-Cheat on behalf of the game developer.". The cheat is broken. Banek192 thanks buddy for pushing this new update without checking it, very solid reseller eksdee. Don't waste your money on this garbage, it may have been reliable once but not anymore
- rep
The cheat is solid in terms of features. However, the injection method is janky as **** and some sloppy development is evident. Its reliability is **** poor, you'll probably spend more money on new accounts then on a more expensive cheat.
This cheat has got 3 of my accounts banned in 1 week. The first was a VAC ban on my main due to the recent Easy Anti-Cheat changes, which is understandable…it happens. They updated the cheat which seemed to have worked fine, however within a day I got, "You've been permanently banned in Rust by Easy Anti-Cheat on behalf of the game developer.", now this was strange but I had assumed this was maybe due to some more "rage hacking". The day after I got a new account, logged in for two seconds to make a quick base during a wipe. I didn't even shoot or do anything but build, I then turned off my pc. Couple hours later when I log in and … "You've been permanently banned in Rust by Easy Anti-Cheat on behalf of the game developer.". The cheat is broken. Banek192 thanks buddy for pushing this new update without checking it, very solid reseller eksdee. Don't waste your money on this garbage, it may have been reliable once but not anymore
Sorry about that man, I understand your feeling. I barely got to play for 7 hours yesterday, got banned playing discreetly, have done everything correctly, and now the loader won't work. So it's just whatever now I guess.
unaceptble to be here any more im fade up with rust and will not play anymore i get HWİD BANNED from rust .
since 1 mont almost 18 accound banned because of FP cheat even 3 prd spoofer doesn't help! so i even cant play rust without spoofer !! so you guys have to know that if u get banned you must have 2 way to solution 1 you sould pay 3 prd some softwhare of spoofer (its not guarantyed %50 u will not banned if u luky enoug maybe ) or 2 is YOU MUST BUY NEW HDD OR SD for out of sith!! there you go info about that!!