Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
have had this injected for hundreds of hours no ban. all these people saying banned in an hour or less i can only assume it was not detection it was report related.
okay guys just a tip for you all, after playing on rusticated servers for a while I would STAY AWAY from modded/community servers. They claim they run their own anti cheat and have multiple infractions from my account.. I was banned from their server due to evasion but I got a screenshot from the owner, Killa you can see our convo in rusticated discord. That they can in fact detect cheats from their server anti cheat. STAY AWAY from Rusticated if you are cheating!
okay guys just a tip for you all, after playing on rusticated servers for a while I would STAY AWAY from modded/community servers. They claim they run their own anti cheat and have multiple infractions from my account.. I was banned from their server due to evasion but I got a screenshot from the owner, Killa you can see our convo in rusticated discord. That they can in fact detect cheats from their server anti cheat. STAY AWAY from Rusticated if you are cheating!
170 hours, and now I got my first ban,
Great cheat.
I got banned almost instantly after I turned on silent aim, I wanted to try it out and it worked lol, killed two people on mini copter from 200m away, so I guess if you want to rage on someone on a burn account that's a great feature.
Love this mod been using it for over a month, just bought it again but it says key is invalid please help me its been over 24 and i still cant use it. Thank you Banek
I got banned after 140 hours i tried silent aim yesterday on a bow aimtrain server and got a publisher issue ban, idk if thats manual or if thats just one of EAC's many names of ban names.
Love this mod been using it for over a month, just bought it again but it says key is invalid please help me its been over 24 and i still cant use it. Thank you Banek