Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Cheat isn't working for my friend either, and I played for a solid 6hrs last night and played as legit as I could and never got banned, though I've never been banned before so it could be a HWID problem, other people were saying if you were already banned the HWID Spoofer may not stop the bans on your actual HWID.
Cheat isn't working for my friend either, and I played for a solid 6hrs last night and played as legit as I could and never got banned, though I've never been banned before so it could be a HWID problem, other people were saying if you were already banned the HWID Spoofer may not stop the bans on your actual HWID.
The spoofer works very well for me, other spoofers Ive been using haven't but for some reason this spoofer is amazing
120+ hrs not banned..
People complaining they r geting banned, you guys gotta play smart lol, dont rage kill any person you see..
You can rage kill scientists at oil rigs etc but dont rage kill players.
+rep for banek awesome cheat.
Was worried abt buying it first cuz i was the first buyer on elite but cheat is superb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunivil
run soft button sadly never actually becomes clickable
Click rust below force project, then click on run soft
on admin official servers, they may spectate your pve fights as well, especially if you were reported already from your pvp acivities and they are investigating you. i got one account admin banned and auto publisher banned only from fights with tunnel scientists.
in rust, human admins are the worst enemy. would give a LOT for a cheat that alerts you when a human admin joins a server and when they leave the server, this would be best cheat ever.
I agree with the above, I have been playing for 20+ Hours, and I have only been called a cheater once, and it was by a really trash clan, and other people in chat were sticking up for me saying I wasn't cheating (People that only fought me once or twice). Then the player who said I was cheating never said another word. It's all about how you play, your objective should be to not get reported, if someone says that you're cheating, don't try to hard to defend yourself just laugh at them and thank them for the compliment. Don't overdo it, and I can't see myself being banned unless the cheat itself becomes detected, and I don't see that happening. The other FP cheats that this OP sells seem very high quality and it seems that the coder(s) know what they're doing, enough so that I trust them to update and improve the cheat, while maintaining a fair price, and keeping the cheat undetected. Try not to stare at people through walls and shoot people from seemingly impossible distances and you will be okay, these are the rules of cheating 101. I've been doing it for years, so I'm used to playing legit, but one tip I can give is that just because you see someone with your ESP, doesn't mean you have to kill them. Or play as if an Admin is always watching you. Good luck everyone.