Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
on admin official servers, they may spectate your pve fights as well, especially if you were reported already from your pvp acivities and they are investigating you. i got one account admin banned and auto publisher banned only from fights with tunnel scientists.
in rust, human admins are the worst enemy. would give a LOT for a cheat that alerts you when a human admin joins a server and when they leave the server, this would be best cheat ever.
I play community servers so not an issue for me..
I can rage kill scientist without getting ban.
Only thing is to avoid reports from real people
opened it today nothing happened rebooted 3 times re-launched the cheat nothing...I also redownloaded the cheat nothing again. also it doesn't show any servers when I launch it with cheat but when I don't activate cheat I can see the servers...does the cheat auto update? did eac update again?
after i deleted the game and download it and inject the cheat does not show me any white box and don't work .. 6 hours trying it does not working with me
retweet the same Q , is the cheat self update? or we should to update it ?
btw, i like the cheat, in my opinion very good, only thing i dont like, it aims at teammates when in team, and i would love to have a button to disable aimbot and activate, sometimes its just a bit too much
Now waiting for update played 5 hours, so far no bans
after injecting once the loader reaches around 1500 it freezes my computer and turns it off. It used to work a week ago with just a slight freeze after reaching 1500. I have no anti-virus and have disabled all windows defender stuff. Also I read u said to "uninstall intel network" not exactly sure what taht means pls elaborate ty!!
after injecting once the loader reaches around 1500 it freezes my computer and turns it off. It used to work a week ago with just a slight freeze after reaching 1500. I have no anti-virus and have disabled all windows defender stuff. Also I read u said to "uninstall intel network" not exactly sure what taht means pls elaborate ty!!
First, update your graphics driver through Nvidia, restart your pc if it prompts you. Next, google "how to uninstall Intel network connections driver" click the first link and follow the removal instructions. Hopefully you don't blue screen after successfully doing both of these.
For me, it was simply updating my graphics driver. For my friend, it was both the graphics driver and the removal of the Intel network driver. So, please try both of these and if it still doesn't work, send OP a private message asking for help. Have a fantastic day and don't rage hack too hard!
any1 else got banned? me and my friend played on same server all of a sudden he is eac banned and im not no he is not ip banned.check rust hack report and boom no reports.anyone else?
any1 else got banned? me and my friend played on same server all of a sudden he is eac banned and im not no he is not ip banned.check rust hack report and boom no reports.anyone else?
I've played ~30hrs now, along with two friends, none of us have been banned. If you were playing on official I've heard that some people have been spectated and manually banned, but you said it was eac, so that's probably not the case.