Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
i keep getting PublisherIssuedBan.
i was okay for 120 hours on my first account but after i get 3days ban i bought 3more new account and each one get ban in 3~10 hours somehow is something wrong?
I only used esp and body shot aimbot. I didnt use wall climb fast heal spread and recoil options and played very legit.
Checked if spoofer is working by > cmd wmic diskdrive get name,size,model,SerialNumber
and spoofer was working.
banek192 any ideas why?
anyone would be appreciated commenting reply for me.
I get error that i need download new loader..
Did download new and still same problem, is it off right now?
try with vpn, make sure any antivirus is uninstalled and security are off. also try different USB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusdn1214
i keep getting PublisherIssuedBan.
i was okay for 120 hours on my first account but after i get 3days ban i bought 3more new account and each one get ban in 3~10 hours somehow is something wrong?
I only used esp and body shot aimbot. I didnt use wall climb fast heal spread and recoil options and played very legit.
Checked if spoofer is working by > cmd wmic diskdrive get name,size,model,SerialNumber
and spoofer was working.
banek192 any ideas why?
anyone would be appreciated commenting reply for me.
Windows re install, then spoof system and install steam and rust.
just wanted to say this cheat is awesome.. Ik I shouldn't cheat on my main but idrc I started at 1200 hours legit cheating and am now at 1500 hours no ban, I also have used rage a few times but left the server shortly after..
Hi Banek, the software's not currently working, sent you a message on Telegram.
PS: For everyone else thinking about buying this, I recommend 100%. $30 is a bargain for how good this cheat is. No bans (other than server bans for aimbotting a bit too hard), very stable, good performance. 10/10
ah, then it may be usb issue, try format it or different usb.
It worked perfectly this morning but now it does not come in, I think it is because of the valorant anticheat system, can it be? I installed the valorant an hour ago and now when I go back to the rust it doesn't work
It worked perfectly this morning but now it does not come in, I think it is because of the valorant anticheat system, can it be? I installed the valorant an hour ago and now when I go back to the rust it doesn't work
i think this anticheat can affect to our cheat. try uninstall it.
*EDIT* EAC just updated so cheat is not working, please wait for fix