Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
okay guys just a tip for you all, after playing on rusticated servers for a while I would STAY AWAY from modded/community servers. They claim they run their own anti cheat and have multiple infractions from my account.. I was banned from their server due to evasion but I got a screenshot from the owner, Killa you can see our convo in rusticated discord. That they can in fact detect cheats from their server anti cheat. STAY AWAY from Rusticated if you are cheating!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0.R
i am, also i didn't get a game ban, only a ban on rustafield, instant as i join the server, idk its a bought account so maybe theres something with it.
Similar user having problems with that server heads up for everyone incase yall missed his announcement. MODDED/COMMUNITY MAY HAVE THEIR OWN ANTI CHEAT.
Lasted 3~ hours on two accounts until I got banned.
I used a working spoofer and injected it as main, so the cheat is currently unstable in my opinion.
Let me know if you know anything regarding this banek, cheat worked perfectly for almost a month, are many people experiencing this?