You last visited: Today at 20:57
Advertisement
FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]
Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
04/21/2020, 14:50
#1576
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Hersdal
I use 14 FOV and 20 smoothing
i'll try it out
04/21/2020, 16:38
#1577
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
silent
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Hersdal
I use 14 FOV and 20 smoothing
Does silent work for you?
04/21/2020, 17:27
#1578
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
manucrack610
Does silent work for you?
Silence did not take effect
04/21/2020, 17:38
#1579
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Now amd v2 is not there can we use main/spoofer?
04/21/2020, 17:49
#1580
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,071
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Qunite
Now amd v2 is not there can we use main/spoofer?
Yes
04/21/2020, 21:01
#1581
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 2
r
What function do I have to activate so that the arrows hit the target even if I haven't hit it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by
banek192
Yes
What function do I have to activate so that the arrows hit the target even if I haven't hit it?
04/22/2020, 00:38
#1582
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,071
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
manucrack610
What function do I have to activate so that the arrows hit the target even if I haven't hit it?
What function do I have to activate so that the arrows hit the target even if I haven't hit it?
Active, Silent, Remove restrictions. All other features you can off in aimbot tab.
04/22/2020, 01:24
#1583
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 6
Anyone know any marketplaces or people that sell accounts for paypal?
04/22/2020, 06:09
#1584
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by
banek192
Active, Silent, Remove restrictions. All other features you can off in aimbot tab.
added you on discord itzkaydo#0246
04/22/2020, 16:03
#1585
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
banek192
Active, Silent, Remove restrictions. All other features you can off in aimbot tab.
what is the knock knock can u explain for us ?
04/22/2020, 16:04
#1586
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,071
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
boranBey1
what is the knock knock can u explain for us ?
Spam to doors with knock and beep while you hold X.
04/22/2020, 17:51
#1587
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 0
ur fkın hack ıs dected already banned 3 acc ın 1 day can u fuckn chake ur sıthy hack wrrrrrrrrrrrrr
04/22/2020, 18:36
#1588
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 3
Definitely not detected, played 17 hours with cheat loaded but not using any features. Not banned.
04/22/2020, 20:06
#1589
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
When will FP be updated with AMD graphics card support?
04/22/2020, 20:07
#1590
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by
SuspicionBoi
Anyone know any marketplaces or people that sell accounts for paypal?
You can buy from my shop sir,
Cheapest price on the market.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:58 .