Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #826 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
i m sad i can't buy btc, and all your pay method isnt working for me -_- ...

can i send you money via paypal (f2f ?)
TheMineAxel is offline  
Old   #827 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone else stuck on waiting for rebind by provider? even after rebinding
odysseus312 is offline  
Old   #828 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
usethewiki's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 4
Waiting now for 2 days to be rebound, no reply.
usethewiki is offline  
Old   #829 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by usethewiki View Post
Waiting now for 2 days to be rebound, no reply.
Did u msg banek on telegram ? What’s the problem you’re having
odysseus312 is offline  
Old   #830 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Banek fixed all my problems after messaging him. Also amazing update.
Deathracer44 is offline  
Old   #831 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathracer44 View Post
Banek fixed all my problems after messaging him. Also amazing update.
What problem did u have?? I need help
odysseus312 is offline  
Old   #832 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by odysseus312 View Post
What problem did u have?? I need help
Same ones as everyone else. I just pmed him through the forums and he responded almost immediately.
Deathracer44 is offline  
Old   #833 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathracer44 View Post
Same ones as everyone else. I just pmed him through the forums and he responded almost immediately.

Was it rebind provider issue? I msged said we’d need coder to fix
odysseus312 is offline  
Old   #834 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
I cannot get the menu to load in game.

I run as admin, i've restarted rust/computer, and updated windows.

I've also disabled all anti-virus etc.

Cheat worked fine prior to rework - anyone else experiencing?
prefernerd is offline  
Old   #835 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by prefernerd View Post
I cannot get the menu to load in game.

I run as admin, i've restarted rust/computer, and updated windows.

I've also disabled all anti-virus etc.

Cheat worked fine prior to rework - anyone else experiencing?
What exactly is happening? Error code?
odysseus312 is offline  
Old   #836 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by forbannet View Post



This is just absurd, this payment thing, I can't send exactly 0.00134BTC from my BLOCKCHAIN.COM wallet lol, because of how the transfer here work, makes absolutely no sense, how to proceed now with this shady russian payment thing? Probably not getting refunded right?
Message banek via telegram
odysseus312 is offline  
Old   #837 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
1552411911's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by odysseus312 View Post
yes happening to me too...
me too
1552411911 is offline  
Old   #838 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Now how can I confirm the successful injection after entering the game and then enter the server, the menu will not appear now

I just waited five minutes after entering the game and then entered the server after the update, but there is no menu, what should I do?
DALIANMAO is offline  
Old   #839 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
got banned
priyanshubond is offline  
Old   #840



 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 11697
The Black Market: 232/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALIANMAO View Post
Now how can I confirm the successful injection after entering the game and then enter the server, the menu will not appear now

I just waited five minutes after entering the game and then entered the server after the update, but there is no menu, what should I do?
EAC udpated. Please wait for cheat update for latest version.
banek192 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BlackSector for PUBG [Aimbot and Wallhack, OBS Stream, HWID Spoofer, AMD+INTEL]
06/16/2024 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 189 Replies
Removed
[Selling] OVERWATCH [HWID Spoofer, Aimbot + Wallhack, Intel + AMD, Internal]
06/23/2019 - Overwatch Trading - 3 Replies
:Information: ::Cheat works on:: Windows 8/8.1 - Windows 10 Anti-cheat status: - Anti-cheat games: Undetected* - Built-in HWID Spoofer(Bypass bans on iron) Version of game:



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.