You last visited: Today at 11:34
Advertisement
FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]
Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
07/24/2020, 12:38
#2326
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BucketCUM
will no recoil and no sway ever be added back?
Planned something like rcs.
07/24/2020, 17:21
#2327
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
Menu is not showing
07/24/2020, 17:30
#2328
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 9
Menu not showing up again
07/24/2020, 17:32
#2329
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
cheat isn't working right now
07/24/2020, 17:36
#2330
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Game update. please wait for fix.
07/24/2020, 18:39
#2331
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by
NeadricTM#0001
Anyone find a fix for the spoofer killing your internet cause im just about to spoofer with EC.
I have the same problem, I think it is if use a VPN with a spoofer, really weird and REALLY frustrating
07/24/2020, 19:14
#2332
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
Yeah at first it was working fine and after a day spoofer is killing my net connection
07/24/2020, 20:32
#2333
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
paopa
I have the same problem, I think it is if use a VPN with a spoofer, really weird and REALLY frustrating
dont use nordvpn
07/24/2020, 21:45
#2334
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BucketCUM
dont use nordvpn
Why not Nordvpn? That is the only one I have a sub to
07/24/2020, 21:58
#2335
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
paopa
Why not Nordvpn? That is the only one I have a sub to
nord is the issue
i stopped using nord and im fine now
cause my internet would randomly cut out when i was just connected to nordvpn
07/24/2020, 22:03
#2336
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by
paopa
I have the same problem, I think it is if use a VPN with a spoofer, really weird and REALLY frustrating
I used a VPN in the past and it seemed to help my issue but at night if I inject then I dont need to use a VPN
07/24/2020, 22:09
#2337
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
is cheat up?
07/24/2020, 22:23
#2338
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Updated and back online, have fun!
07/24/2020, 23:15
#2339
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
banek192
Updated and back online, have fun!
the payment method thing doesnt work ):
ive tried to pay with three different credit cards none work i tried 2 visas one mastercard
07/25/2020, 06:05
#2340
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
@
When will psilent be back for the cheat?
and - Silent Fast Heal
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:36 .