Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I'm Back In Action

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
You set 40 fps clientSide? and why you edit to enable in normal account setFrameRate? Or set direct in rohanclient.exe problem after is MapID crash...(Crash with 50+ fps)
Ps.: i like your video with screenLogin
I've not modified the client yet and I'm not sure if I would set it at 60fps because of how inconsistent the client is at keeping to 60fps because of the poor software engine and world content load/pop up. It definitely needs increasing from 20 though and 30 seems a pretty good trade off for smooth but stable gameplay and graphics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Im pretty sure theres no server check for that command, so bit of lurking in rohanclient.exe and should be able to make that command work from regular user.
Oh that's interesting, thanks for that.

With that it would be possible for the player to choose their own frame rate. I'm not sure that would be a good idea though?

Old   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
With that it would be possible for the player to choose their own frame rate. I'm not sure that would be a good idea though?
I think it aint that good idea since at various frame rate some ppl might experience client crash or something else and they will just be like sir wkwk ur server bad.. although maybe allowing to choose between original 20fps and increased 30fps stable cap is good idea instead of going as far as 60?

Old   #168

Quote:
I've not modified the client yet and I'm not sure if I would set it at 60fps because of how inconsistent the client is at keeping to 60fps because of the poor software engine and world content load/pop up. It definitely needs increasing from 20 though and 30 seems a pretty good trade off for smooth but stable gameplay and graphics.
I personally would not go beyond 30. It seems any client I used with a frame rate set higher than that had kiting issues with mages & archers.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #169

elite*gold: 31
Max FPS Settings without Problems at Kiting etc is 35.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #170

Ishtaria, how about doing something like Diablo had in its game? I mean exactly to make new ingame however to call it.. An option? To hide items name when they are dropped on the ground and just leave its image visible with like bind to hold/press for on/off to see items name? I'd if I explained it well with my potato eng and it's even doable?
Old   #171

I'm not sure if it would be possible but the problem I see with it is the lack of detail with the model of dropped items. A lot of them use the basic purple bag so you wouldn't be able to tell what type of item it is without picking it up. Also I don't think there's any indicator of the rarity of the item, even the text colour of every dropped item is the same.

It's a nice idea as far as improving the quality of the game but, if it was possible, it would be one of those things that will take a lot of time to do with very little reward at the end.
Old   #172

It would require extra data on the loot drop objects to differentiate between differing quality of objects. Then without client source code add the code needed to render those extra attributes.

Nobody has the source code to the Rohan client & server.
Old   #173

Make a system to punish players deads "Player dead apply debuff of 5 minutes (Low Speed/30% all stats lost)"
Other idea, disable player Shop and enable Consigment[Marktplace], atm playing Black Desert and extract many idea to Rohan.
Old   #174

Quote:
Make a system to punish players deads "Player dead apply debuff of 5 minutes (Low Speed/30% all stats lost)"
Other idea, disable player Shop and enable Consigment[Marktplace], atm playing Black Desert and extract many idea to Rohan.
I've tried to take ideas from other games too
Old   #175

there's lots of possibilities server side, the question is if you can show it properly without editing the client
Quote:
tbh nowadays loads of kiosks in gh is what tells you straight to the face that server is alive
Old   #176

What xthxbai said is true. But I think the consignment shop needs some spotlight, too. Try putting it in the middle of the GH to emphasize it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
What xthxbai said is true. But I think the consignment shop needs some spotlight, too. Try putting it in the middle of the GH to emphasize it.
Yeah that's a good idea. Like IP market Npc being placed in the mode of Gh on every server use that as a advantage and make ip market + consignment shop Npc each other which will allow newcomers to see it cause ip market is just on every server and everyone is looking for it. If you plan use ip shop, placing consignment just beside it would be good. It's good idea cause one doesn't have to leave pc on to sell few things from kiosk, just place it in consignment and wait
Old   #178

Easily done
Thanks
1 User
Old   #179

Quote:
Easily done
Idk if its already like that but make all characters on one account using same consignment shop (like they see what items has been put for sale from other char on same account)
Old   #180

man if u open the server in 2019 , or even in 2018 it will be so fking late u better dont even bother trying to make itXDDD