Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

I'm Back In Action

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
Very nice indeed.Good work Ish.You well be doing all the weapons though?
Showing all the weapons or using them on my server?

It took me so long to montage all those daggers, it'll take me about a month to do every weapon

I am planning to use all available "resources" in the files i.e. weapons, armour, shields etc. You can also be sure that if iRohan adds some new gear, I'll be first to showcase and maybe implement it



Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 24
@
Are you going to get rid of the weight of the items? It's annoying. Haha.


ieyancallo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 830
Received Thanks: 482
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
what aion project are you talking about?
AionCore (I'd link it but these guys would frown upon that. Just google it. The dev site pops up right on top the listing) - still a dev there (kinda - project slows down a lot over the warmer months).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
@
Are you going to get rid of the weight of the items? It's annoying. Haha.
Rohan Origin got rid of the whole weight thing. I can't see why dropping the weight value to 0 would hurt anything in RBF pservers.
im batman is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
@
Are you going to get rid of the weight of the items? It's annoying. Haha.
That's a good idea actually. Weight eventually becomes an arbitrary stat anyway so may as well just get rid.

Thanks for the good suggestion


Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 25
Ancient H looks the best imo, out of the new ones. Ancient G is nice as well but that handle is super thin wtf.

EDIT: Is it possible to review the PvP system, concerning possibles? Instead of making people red and drop their ****, how about a high % based reduction to mobilty or something with a reduced duration?
A-Hitagi is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Hitagi View Post
Ancient H looks the best imo, out of the new ones. Ancient G is nice as well but that handle is super thin wtf.

EDIT: Is it possible to review the PvP system, concerning possibles? Instead of making people red and drop their ****, how about a high % based reduction to mobilty or something with a reduced duration?
Ancient H (Sage's Dagger) is the original design that matches Glacial armour except YNK decided to use the Masters weapons for Glacial instead of for crafting. For the most part, the Glacial weapons really don't match Glacial armour at all but the Sage's weapons do.

As for your suggestion, I'm not sure I like the current murderer penalty. I would prefer a different penalty as well and it might be possible to do.
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Ancient H (Sage's Dagger) is the original design that matches Glacial armour except YNK decided to use the Masters weapons for Glacial instead of for crafting. For the most part, the Glacial weapons really don't match Glacial armour at all but the Sage's weapons do.

As for your suggestion, I'm not sure I like the current murderer penalty. I would prefer a different penalty as well and it might be possible to do.
Well, YNK had ****** devs so I wouldnt expect any else.

How good are you in terms of remodeling and retexturing items? I know how retexturing works, but never got into changing the models at all.

Sounds good (murderer part), I hate games that punish PvP, that **** should just stick to PvE games.

Keep up the good work!
A-Hitagi is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Hitagi View Post
Well, YNK had ****** devs so I wouldnt expect any else.

How good are you in terms of remodeling and retexturing items? I know how retexturing works, but never got into changing the models at all.

Sounds good (murderer part), I hate games that punish PvP, that **** should just stick to PvE games.

Keep up the good work!
Retexturing is easy but I'm surprisingly rubbish at it :| Remodelling is a completely different can of worms. There's an ancient post on Xentax that predates even Xor about the structure of Rohan's models but that sort of stuff is waaaaaaaaaaay beyond me like it's in a whole different universe. Mr asdf has ported everything from the game in to Unity so if it can be reversed then remodelling is theoretically possible. It might be beyond the timescale of a lone dev or even a small team of devs though.

Those who aren't dhans or dekans in *** mode need to rely on MR to get the most out of PvP and that's no fun. Totally indiscriminate killing shouldn't be allowed though so a debuff to mobility and armour defense after 10 kills would work? Say 5% for every kill over the 10th, will expire after a few minutes or if you get killed.
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 327
Received Thanks: 124
should be as harda s modeling any other 3d object once you get an importer/exporter done xd
kthxbai2 is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Retexturing is easy but I'm surprisingly rubbish at it :| Remodelling is a completely different can of worms. There's an ancient post on Xentax that predates even Xor about the structure of Rohan's models but that sort of stuff is waaaaaaaaaaay beyond me like it's in a whole different universe. Mr asdf has ported everything from the game in to Unity so if it can be reversed then remodelling is theoretically possible. It might be beyond the timescale of a lone dev or even a small team of devs though.

Those who aren't dhans or dekans in *** mode need to rely on MR to get the most out of PvP and that's no fun. Totally indiscriminate killing shouldn't be allowed though so a debuff to mobility and armour defense after 10 kills would work? Say 5% for every kill over the 10th, will expire after a few minutes or if you get killed.
Sounds good, I retextured a lot of stuff back on xor for my own personal taste. Was quite fun.

If you review the possibles system, dont forget the murder shot system on Rangers
A-Hitagi is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
That's a good idea actually. Weight eventually becomes an arbitrary stat anyway so may as well just get rid.

Thanks for the good suggestion
No prob. I wish your server will be populated. Many people here in Philippines are still playing Rohan. Currently, Filipino players are separated by many private servers. Some are servers which are not really good. But because they are good in advertising, some people ended up playing on their server. Zzzz.
ieyancallo is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 782
Received Thanks: 292
Im baaackkkk.

Yes, Im working on an emu. Nope, im not using AionCore. Thought, I got alot of the underlying systems already designed and coded such as the whole networking engine (which includes alot more than which gets apparent by just the two words "networking engine"), the whole database engine, configurations such as world/bin files, AI, stats, items, movement (includes physics means collisions and triggers). Ive already managed to do quiet alot and im currently down to just code protocols, means packet requests/responses, since most of the underlying system is already done.

As of remodelling, theoretically possible. Its easy to convert rohan models to any other file format, however, turning them back into rohan files is a little bit more complicated. Either way, possible yes, worth it, probably not.
asdfRohan is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 29
Ish any updates? O.O
BuzyBee is offline  
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Not really. Just hundreds of Excel rows and hundreds of icons to recolour. All boring stuff that has to be done :'(
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 29
Thanks


BuzyBee is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Macro]Reset action bars (remove all spells from action bars)
English Hi, i just found a nice macro that i think many of you could need. It will reset the action bars and remove any spell from it. (You won't...
7 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates
if player1 killed player2 do this action , else do another action .
Okay , sorry for this thread but the old one none joining it , or trying to correct my wrong , well . if p1 killed p2 do this action , else do...
6 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Action-CO where real action comes in co privateserver
At the begging I would like to say hi I would like to produce you new server called Action-CO Server is 5095 as patch and is on VPS At first...
4 Replies - CO2 PServer Archive



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.