Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Asylum Rohan | 110 Hero II server | Working HK

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNisLOVE View Post
Forward to jail yep.
Do you even have jails in Bulgaria? feelsbadman
#poorasfuck



xHaiBai is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNisLOVE View Post
Forward to jail yep.
Hateful, rude and sarcastic comments will be reported. Please mind your own business if you don't have any positive or negative feedback related to the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apokawk View Post
AsylumGaming, fix log in error, cuz i and many ppl cant log in
Send me on forum or Facebook your account username of the bugged account.
Most of the people have got the error fixed, though the ones that are left I have to do it manually.


AsylumGaming is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsylumGaming View Post
Send me on forum or Facebook your account username of the bugged account. Most of the people have got the error fixed, though the ones that are left I have to do it manually.
i pm u in FB, forum and in the ur post for error
apokawk is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsylumGaming View Post
Hateful, rude and sarcastic comments will be reported. Please mind your own business if you don't have any positive or negative feedback related to the server.
You're running illegal server. Isn't this negative feedback related to the server? Not a hater, just sayin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Do you even have jails in Bulgaria? feelsbadman
#poorasfuck
Don't know how **** is going in Bulgaria, why don't you find out by your self? I'm Italian by the way.


SNisLOVE is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 362
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNisLOVE View Post
You're running illegal server. Isn't this negative feedback related to the server? Not a hater, just sayin.
Every private serv is illegal.
radekslu is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Lol i see the ridiculous **** talking about other servers hasn't stopped... Good to see people maturing into their full potential.
@, i'll be killing some time on your server and enjoying myself ^_^

Hi @ all the old friends
peinful is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Lol i see the ridiculous **** talking about other servers hasn't stopped... Good to see people maturing into their full potential.
@, i'll be killing some time on your server and enjoying myself ^_^

Hi @ all the old friends
Eyy nab message me in-game xD
xHaiBai is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 4
Tell me something, good friend.

Who the FL4P puts a maximum length of 20 characters for emails? You must really not want anyone to register an account for your server.

Sincerely,
a guy who thought about playing your server and is now quite frustrated.


Edit: '@hotmail.com' = 12 characters already

Also, you might want to disable PHP notices in your webhost config.
http://i.imgur.com/hxWjaLx.png
fl4pper is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl4pper View Post
Tell me something, good friend.

Who the FL4P puts a maximum length of 20 characters for emails? You must really not want anyone to register an account for your server.

Sincerely,
a guy who thought about playing your server and is now quite frustrated.


Edit: @' = 12 characters already

Also, you might want to turn PHP notices off in your config.
http://i.imgur.com/hxWjaLx.png
Don't think it matters tbh lol, u can just put random letters @ and I think it works xd
xHaiBai is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 109
Or, if you use gmail you can prepend +asylum to your email and see if they sell your email address.

zzerachiel is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNisLOVE View Post
Just heard gm commands worked for players.
#EpicStart
Well this issue need to investigated soon .
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 17
The GM commands that worked were a common met bug on private servers. The only commands that worked were basics, such as teleporting, calling someone, minimap jump or GM hide. Important commands that could have given players any items or any kind of advantage from other players didn't work therefore there was no serious issue caused by it.
As soon as we found out it didn't take more than 24 hours to have it fixed so it's okay.
AsylumGaming is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
Excuse me, how is this fake rumour when you just said people had the commands for a day? Didn't I just say the same? What is fake in my words? Why do you mention my guild tag, this have nothing to do with your fail server start.
SNisLOVE is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 17
I don't see how that was a fail start, it didn't influence the server in any way.
We had more players in our first days of OBT than most servers that are still alive at this moment.

Anyway, that's your "feedback" after all and I have nothing else to say but thanks, server is going forward regardless of your opinion equal to 0.
AsylumGaming is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
Once again your answer is not related to my post.
->I still don't see why my rumour is fake while you said it's true.
->I still didn't get a answer why you speak for a guild which is unknown for you.
->I still don't get why would a server gm/mod start insult ingame teams. Isn't your job to pleasure players and stay voiceless?
->Stop promote me your server, Idgaf about it.


SNisLOVE is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.