Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Asylum Rohan | 110 Hero II server | Working HK

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
We're so toxic, enemies need two months to get out of SZ and fight us..ffs.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsylumGaming View Post
You didn't get my point. You can chit-chat in-game all along, we won't stop you. On the other hand we use this forum/thread in order to advertise our ''product'' and keep players updated about it. Off-topic comments don't have their place here, if you want to fight using your mouth please keep it on private.
I always find it interesting when abso and haibai "chit-chat" in forums, the more if both of them are playin in the said server makes me wanna check it out. so its definitely a plus for advertising

-just a lurker

Old   #18

Quote:
I would please have you stay away from this thread, you are too toxic and you give every server a bad image. Our team doesn't need you around, thank you.
I do not get how his worlds may effect on your server population. He didn't say anything about you or your server.
Old   #19

Quote:
As I said we have better plans for crafting, you shouldn't be worried about that. Upper is a good farm/pvp spot in my opinion, and there have been multiple players who gave me their opinion on keeping lower/upper dungeons so why not. The ''retarded templar aoe'' is not going to exist, we have made sure Templars don't get too annoying and still provide pleasure for Templar players.
Unless you make it **** tier in terms of drop and exp there will be no reason to use anything except upper. It's whole purpose is to set up the bot and be done with it, most generic cookie-cutter content YNK came up with.

Old   #20

Quote:
Welcome to Asylum Rohan
>>Server is NOT online yet. It will be soon !<<

First thread I could find is about donations.

Good luck though.
Old   #21

Quote:
The server is not gonna be very easy, exp-wise. We don't want players to have a hard time getting to their achievements, and actually enjoy their time even if that includes using a Hunter Kit or no.
It's your opinion and I respect it. Also it is your choice if you choose to join us or no, we are trying to make it as good as possible for everyone so we can't really satisfy every desire .
sorry but having lousy exp rates does not make up for using hunterkits on a server that really has no need of them. It is not like reaching lvl 110 is all that difficult. In a server like official rohan where the cap is 165 I can see a real need for it, but a bottom-end hero server? Nah!

But like I said earlier, there are some that like having their computer play their toon while they sleep rather than building their own playing skills.

Good luck with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
sorry but having lousy exp rates does not make up for using hunterkits on a server that really has no need of them. It is not like reaching lvl 110 is all that difficult. In a server like official rohan where the cap is 165 I can see a real need for it, but a bottom-end hero server? Nah!

But like I said earlier, there are some that like having their computer play their toon while they sleep rather than building their own playing skills.

Good luck with it.
The server exp is not depending on HK's presence, it was voted by our Facebook group players, and caressed by our staff to be suitable for everyone, more or less. Thank you !

Update :

A small sneak peek at :

-login screen
-starter items (Attention, these are the starter items in OBT, CBT will be much easier so everyone can get a feel of the PvP)
-reworked pets
(We made sure every pet is effective in the game. No more running around with just a lion. All pets give 35% health to match Lion's health and have their stats boosted. Everyone can pick their favourite pet they want to go to fight with)

Some examples below :

Molly - Heals 20K HP
Unicorn - Heals 25K HP
Honey Bear - 35% HP (Vanilla stats, not doubled)
Lion - Unchanged
Mock Duck - 120 All Stat
Speed Hawk - 25% Attack Speed
Power Tiger - 6% Crit Rate
Brave Dragon - 900% additional damage done to target
Royal Dragon - Increase movement speed by 30%

~Enjoy !
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Sounds good, bring it on!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

And how is the class balance ?
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyghter View Post
And how is the class balance ?
We have done way too many changes in order to keep everything close to each other power-wise. Guess all I can recommend you to do is join CBT and see by yourself
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

First of all, our team would like to officially announce and welcome our new sponsor xbloodx ! We started a partnership and our target is to hit as higher as it is possible. We are looking forward to do great things together and provide best gaming experience possible. Welcome !

Update :

We are launching CBT tomorrow, Friday 01.07.2016 !

Full Client Mega :
Full Client Mediafire :
Mini-Patch Mega :
Mini-Patch Mediafire :
Register Page :
We recommend everyone to download our full client, in order to not experience any issues while playing the game.

Few other details you guys might be interested about this Closed Beta phase :

-it lasts approximately for 1 week (after CBT is over, we will have a maintenance and prepare the official launch of OBT ; yes that includes a full wipe)

-EXP, IP, Crone rates are set much higher than they will be in Open Beta. We want to let you guys have a feel of the PvP before going into permanent phase.

-Bosses will have 100 % Drop chance. (their drop chance will not be the same in Open Beta, the rates will be announced soon as we are still trying to find a suitable chance for each one of them) ; the bossdrops can be found in our forum

-We will have an NPC added including endgame armors & weapons with stats (it will not exist in Open Beta aswell)

Of course, we want you guys to try and find any bugs there are possibly out there and send them to us in our forum so we can fix them as soon as possible and make sure you will not encounter them in Open Beta aswell ! Thanks for your attention and stay tuned !
#AsylumComingSoon
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #27

Nice will try it out during this holiday weekend.
Old   #28

Update :

Download & register links are now avalaible. Server is up !
#EnjoyPlaying

Edit : 70+ online! We hope you have a good time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #29

Why is the server down ?
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by _shepherdoffire View Post
Why is the server down ?
Closed Beta phase has ended. We are now in maintenance preparing the Open Beta release. We are working everyday to finish it as fast as possible and make sure everything is set. I will post more information soon, but I would recommend you check our Facebook group more often, we do updates much more there.