Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Asylum Rohan | 110 Hero II server | Working HK

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Looks like someone from a competing server trying to discredit this one.

Some tips for GMs and their staff:

1. Create a GM-only guild and mark it so it is identifiable by anyone playing.
2. Rename the guild of anyone that tries to spoof it as "WereFked####" (#### is a number). Be sure to tell your players the name of that guild and the penalties for trying to spoof it so there are no misunderstandings.
3. No staff should ever make a character outside of that guild - even if that character is on a non-GM account. Players get nervous about hidden GMs among them.

No matter how you run your server there will be those that assume you are helping certain players to cheat and try to assign blame to you - regardless of the presence of tangible proof. That is all part of running a pserver and is inescapable.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post

Roll the dislikes
You lost 3 servers in a row versus us, why you're that proud of killing non organized dekan guild? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can't handle us I forgot

Old   #78

HAHAH triggered. Get your nose out of my **** chute before you start spreading smell around your friends
Not affected by whatever you say, continue living your poor life as it is. Kthxbye
Old   #79

You're still answering me and you still lost 3 servers versus us. Damnnn that feeling when your team is skilled af and nobody can take you down damnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Old   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
You're still answering me and you still lost 3 servers versus us. Damnnn that feeling when your team is skilled af and nobody can take you down damnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Says the guy that admitted using exploits even tho he is much very skilled :l

In other news...

This is my server review after ~3-4 hrs of play.
+Exp Crazy good
+Starting items are great till level 80(depending the spot)
+IP drop is ok(IP ticket oriented server)
+Level Refiner ok
+Forging rates are high to very high(No fails so far)
+Crafting is only used on Custom made Insurgence accessories that look very good
-Crone drop is stupidly low for some reason
-Status refiner stupidly low(feels like 25% idk if that is the actual rate)

I got stuck at level 81 cause for an IP oriented server it has a very high crone sink hole called the status refiner and left me broke and with no gear. Total Crones farmed in those 3-4 hrs was max 3m. Edwin and Bedron Armors are for some reason level 90(Edwin) and level 100(Bedron).

Some of the stuff that are positive has been seen in other servers, the Insurgents accessories are a good plus, IP oriented server another plus but that low crone drop and low status refiner rates are gonna keep a lot of players away from it.

I have to give this server a Medium Low rate, sadly was expecting it to be better but after getting stuck i don't feel ill keep playing here :l
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #81

That moments when you want to farm only crone w/o selling rings also w/o g buff well's blow sure you can't farm , you want in 1h to farm 100m crone ?
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
At least no1 from TF ever got kicked from TroubleMaker LOL! Why am I not surprised that your egotistical *** would be acting tough on pserver forums abso?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
^oh no someone please ban this fattie
dont make me teleport onto you and isnt asking for somebody to ban someone against the rules of epvp?
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceau_mama View Post
That moments when you want to farm only crone w/o selling rings also w/o g buff well's blow sure you can't farm , you want in 1h to farm 100m crone ?
Well in 1 hr i want enough crones to stat refine and level drop a rare Ka'el armor set which i cant thx to the insanely low crone rate :l
Old   #85

Yeh me, my self and my team we're skilld AF mate. 5 years on the pserver scene never lost a server, tho we don't choose our enemies like you p**sies do. Btw just watched that video, love how when he kill somebody immediately he starts to trash talk xDDDDDDDDDD So glad you can finally kill somebody in a server without us gz xD Also writing targets? Do you even talk to each other when you fight or you have only some lame romanian convo with you and hiei? XD Love how nobody is following targets, #randominvitedbs. Also qqing 2 min for almighty? #randominvitedbs. Now sduf and take the silver, wait not even silver.
SN 3:0 wait not even a guild LOL.
Old   #86

id love to see SN play in asylum and see for myself how good they are and not just all talk
Old   #87

I'd love to see all you f*****ts not quitting on 2nd week after the server start LOL
Old   #88

some of SN members now play Chaos Rohan, since we don't have so much time to catch you in Asylum and chase u around. And our beloved retarded Abso doesn't have time to lead guild, so no point to come and then stay ungeared etc, use brains to understand why we didn't join.
Old   #89

I can always find time for them, tho they quit on 2nd week. So all I need is 1 week and win ggwp.
Old   #90

I'm glad you're still stalking me, keep going and I might award you for being one of my fans aswell .
You already won the tryhard award so no need to discuss about that

Tho the target calling was for allies since they used a different channel than our cuz of different language issues qq so whatever u say sir