Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Asylum Rohan | 110 Hero II server | Working HK

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Asylum Rohan | 110 Hero II server | Working HK

Welcome to Asylum Rohan ! We target to bring back an oldschool Rohan "4-6 years ago resemblance" Private Server.
Open Beta is now live.

>>Server is now ONLINE!<<

Full Client Mega :
Full Client Mediafire :
Register Page :

Join our Facebook group to stay updated :
Forum page :
Bosses forum link :
Server info link :
Sponsored by : xbloodx

All the information below is set on players choice and opinions. They can be changed anytime if the community wants to ! We have spent time testing every class and skill to make sure everything is enjoyable.

Rates :

Features :

Forging rates :

Level & Status refine rates :

Enhancement & Tamir rates :

Farming maps are avalaible all over the server :

Farming server style :

#EnjoyPlaying!

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

Can't see your backlink. How hard can it be to read the rules about advertising and add one?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Can't see your backlink. How hard can it be to read the rules about advertising and add one?
Nice try buddy
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Well spotted. I actually tried looking but couldn't see it

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Update :

We have officially finished everything server-related. We are setting up the host now and finishing the rest necessary stuff in order to provide a smooth gameplay, without errors/lag/crashes. If everything goes according to the plan, CBT is going to be launched this friday or saturday (30.06.2016-01.07.2016). Join our Facebook group & forum for more info and stay tuned !
Old   #6

removed ronelia crafting glacials and kept upper (wtf) hero skills and kalistia, really dont get the reasoning, how is that 2010-2011?
and this gh floor looks awful ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
removed ronelia crafting glacials and kept upper (wtf) hero skills and kalistia, really dont get the reasoning, how is that 2010-2011?
and this gh floor looks awful ;D
To answer all your statements at once, we removed Ronelia because we have better ideas instead. Crafting will be added later into the game, we are working towards a different way of crafting to make it valuable and not become overpowered at the same time. 4 to 6 years can make a referrence to 2012 including, where as far as I remember, there have been Hero skills aswell.
And here's your example :

If you'd like to try our server, you are more than welcomed, we're looking for both positive and negative feedback. Otherwise, please keep hateful comments away from this thread, have a nice day.
Old   #8

times of retarded templar aoe and epileptic heroic power ;D
its a feedback dont be a ***** plz, it's just funny to me that you're keeping cancer like upper, hk's and hero skills yet removing decently balanced crafting and well developed dung like ronelia.
Old   #9

There are a whole lot of inconsistencies I see with this server that does not = "oldschool rohan"

oldschool rohan is no place for hunter kits. no hate, just sayin'.

Who knows, I am sure there will be some that like that kind of thing. Not for me.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
There are a whole lot of inconsistencies I see with this server that does not = "oldschool rohan"

Who knows, I am sure there will be some that like that kind of thing. Not for me.
So What fun of this old scholl rohan ?
No hunter kits = please donate if you want easy and fast GG character
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
So What fun of this old scholl rohan ?
No hunter kits = please donate if you want easy and fast GG character
hunter kits and everything in ip shop = my pc can run 20 clients at once gg you lost the farm gaem
Old   #12

Quote:
its a feedback dont be a ***** plz, it's just funny to me that you're keeping cancer like upper, hk's and hero skills yet removing decently balanced crafting and well developed dung like ronelia.
Quote:

Lmao scrubs you really think Hunter Kits would be that effective when your spots being taken 24/7? No place for afk-ing there I assure you that xd
And well, after all it's his choice of how to make it, guess nothing to do than deal with it or move on, I'll try it looks fun, hope I find more nabs around to f around with
Old   #13

Quote:

The server is not gonna be very easy, exp-wise. We don't want players to have a hard time getting to their achievements, and actually enjoy their time even if that includes using a Hunter Kit or no.
It's your opinion and I respect it. Also it is your choice if you choose to join us or no, we are trying to make it as good as possible for everyone so we can't really satisfy every desire .

Quote:
its a feedback dont be a pussy plz, it's just funny to me that you're keeping cancer like upper, hk's and hero skills yet removing decently balanced crafting and well developed dung like ronelia.
As I said we have better plans for crafting, you shouldn't be worried about that. Upper is a good farm/pvp spot in my opinion, and there have been multiple players who gave me their opinion on keeping lower/upper dungeons so why not. The ''retarded templar aoe'' is not going to exist, we have made sure Templars don't get too annoying and still provide pleasure for Templar players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Are you really threatening teamless people? wow.
I would please have you stay away from this thread, you are too toxic and you give every server a bad image. Our team doesn't need you around, thank you.
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsylumGaming View Post

I would please have you stay away from this thread, you are too toxic and you give every server a bad image. Our team doesn't need you around, thank you.
Lmao so this mean I can't play this server? Will you insta ban me if I log in? XDD WHat are you zanes step sister or whoat? Of course I'm toxic my job is to clear servers duuuhh bruuhh
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Lmao so this mean I can't play this server? Will you insta ban me if I log in? XDD WHat are you zanes step sister or whoat? Of course I'm toxic my job is to clear servers duuuhh bruuhh
You didn't get my point. You can chit-chat in-game all along, we won't stop you. On the other hand we use this forum/thread in order to advertise our ''product'' and keep players updated about it. Off-topic comments don't have their place here, if you want to fight using your mouth please keep it on private.