Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Asylum Rohan | 110 Hero II server | Working HK

Old   #91

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Can't see your backlink. How hard can it be to read the rules about advertising and add one?
You playing on this server?

Old   #92

elite*gold: 0
not sure why anybody in their right mind would give you that much cash for virtual **** on a private server - especially **** that will disintegrate in a few days after you have run away with the guy's money..

anywho reported this post for advertising outside the black market. Please read thje forum rules before posting stuff like this.

#reported.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
not sure why anybody in their right mind would give you that much cash for virtual **** on a private server - especially **** that will disintegrate in a few days after you have run away with the guy's money..

anywho reported this post for advertising outside the black market. Please read thje forum rules before posting stuff like this.

#reported.
That's your opinion, and I have no need of it. That doesn't mean I do not respect it though. But unless you have anything useful to say, please don't bother opening your mouth. You should have known after so many years the talent of players to throw cash in this game. And if you would have bothered paying attention you would have seen I have also mentioned "PM me your offers on private" meaning I am opened to any kind of offers, as long as it's $. So please, next time double-check before throwing garbage out of your mouth.

And for your complaining, mister I know everything ; I have already checked the Black Market and it doesn't have an section for Rohan trading, therefore I will stick to this topic to not disturb anyone else. If a mod will choose that this is against the rules, I will please have him take the actions against it, as I mentioned in the thread I have posted not long ago.
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydeon View Post
WTS : Best Templar gear avalaible on the server right at this moment +
---------Defender gear (not best but good enough)

Private message me here your offers.

P.S : I accept $ only ! The price will be between 100-200 $ depending on what you want to buy. Negotiable. I accept Western Union only. The fee that will be taken for sending the money will be reduced from the items price.

Templar gear = 100 $
Defender gear = 75 $
Templar+Defender gear = 150 $ (buy both and save 25 $)

Templar gear containing :

- x4 of best rings avalaible (IPV Ruler)

-full Heroic set (x4 INT , x1 HP)

-best Shield avalaible (Max Pdef, 513 HP)

-Asylum INT Fenatti (70 melee 80 int 60 DD). This weapon will expire in 7 days. I hope I will be able to get a refreshed one before it gets sold.

-7x Int, Max melee, 3 Magic, 43 DD Fenatti (100 Melee less than Asylum INT Club)

- 35 IPV Eyes, 35 ADV + 41 Int ears)

-Level 3 Lion

-Multiple 30 % scrolls (Alm, HP, MP, Melee, Magic) - These are hard to find !

- 1.3 bil + of crones and like 3 mil IP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defender gear containing :

- x3 Zeitgeist Heart + x1 Hero VIT Ring (125 VIT)

-Full bedron set + Heroic HP tasset + Shield

-Asylum VIT Club (65 Vit 70 HP 50 DD). This weapon will expire in 14 days. I hope I will be able to get a refreshed one before it gets sold.

-83 Vit 58 HP 41 DD Fenatti

-35 ADV eyes, 45 Vit ears

-Level 3 Bear

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't hesitate to private message me your offers if you have any. I'm looking for serious person to do this trade with.

ppl still fall for these western union scams? not to mention selling pserver items for $$ is real desperate.

Old   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhGreatness View Post
ppl still fall for these western union scams? not to mention selling pserver items for $$ is real desperate.
I am the seller, he's just making it easier for me to get rid of them. I doubt I would scam anyone tho but reasons why you'll figure out by yourself.

You can also figure how desperate I am, I need more drugs and I need cash. Please send me some. Thanks !
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydeon View Post
That's your opinion, and I have no need of it. That doesn't mean I do not respect it though. But unless you have anything useful to say, please don't bother opening your mouth. You should have known after so many years the talent of players to throw cash in this game. And if you would have bothered paying attention you would have seen I have also mentioned "PM me your offers on private" meaning I am opened to any kind of offers, as long as it's $. So please, next time double-check before throwing garbage out of your mouth.

And for your complaining, mister I know everything ; I have already checked the Black Market and it doesn't have an section for Rohan trading, therefore I will stick to this topic to not disturb anyone else. If a mod will choose that this is against the rules, I will please have him take the actions against it, as I mentioned in the thread I have posted not long ago.
I don't care if it is via PMs, open auction bids or messenger deliveries to your grandma. You are selling your worthless shit here.

You think the rules don't apply to you? Sorry bud, but if they apply to me, they apply equally to you. I reported you. Twice.

I'll let the mods deal with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
I am the seller, he's just making it easier for me to get rid of them. I doubt I would scam anyone tho but reasons why you'll figure out by yourself.

You can also figure how desperate I am, I need more drugs and I need cash. Please send me some. Thanks !
You should sell your own stuff rather than using a lackie to do it for you.
Old   #97

Quote:
I don't care if it is via PMs, open auction bids or messenger deliveries to your grandma. You are selling your worthless **** here.

You think the rules don't apply to you? Sorry bud, but if they apply to me, they apply equally to you. I reported you. Twice.

I'll let the mods deal with you.

You should sell your own stuff rather than using a lackie to do it for you.
***** ma **** is priceless, especially when it comes out of my **** chute. Why you think abso always sticks his nose in there

Back to what you said, I haven't acknowledged all the rules neither I want to break them, therefore I got people to help me with that. If what they do is wrong, well that's not my problem anymore as long as they get the job done xD.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #98

yeah, yeah. You're using an alt account aren't you
Old   #99

Quote:
yeah, yeah. You're using an alt account aren't you
Look at the creation date of that one, I didn't even know about this forum by that time so I'll let you guess
Old   #100

meh. Ima go check out chaos ans see if it is worth playing

l8rs
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #101

Its okay hunnie talk as much as you want, I got my Holy Grail we ruined your rohan dreams we sleep well better when we know you rage quit everytime you see our guild name ty. No wait we want it all, here the skype hacks come again L:OOOOOOOL.
Old   #102

Awww man I didn't know I've been an obstacle in your sleeping process. That must be sad af. Do you think at me when you fap aswell? We might aswell find out you're gay or some **** like that

Thanks
1 User