Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Here is why pservers are so popular

Old   #31

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Watch the melee numbers closely and tell us again how impossible that is.
Keep em coming batman!!!!!
I'm laughing my *** off *****

Old   #32

elite*gold: 0
seriously. Playwith is not only shooting themselves in the foot with that stupidity, they are blowing their entire leg off with a bazooka.

Old   #33

Quote:
seriously. Playwith is not only shooting themselves in the foot with that stupidity, they are blowing their entire leg off with a bazooka.
If the class balancing doesn't solve this we can surely assume this as 100% accurate for now its still yet to be seen. Not crossing my fingers btw.
Old   #34

We are playing this crappy yolo rohan, just check our damage lol. I already get around 70k melee and this is just the 3rd week of the server :| Will someone make a server where temps don't hit harder than 3-4k scrolled and gets 1000 people daily playing =\ ?

Old   #35

Noone will offer you a server with 1k players. But at least I can offer a rohan where temps arent hitting like trucks.
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
We are playing this crappy yolo rohan, just check our damage lol. I already get around 70k melee and this is just the 3rd week of the server :| Will someone make a server where temps don't hit harder than 3-4k scrolled and gets 1000 people daily playing =\ ?
BloodWarGaming..

Currently its in testing phase, 13 testers actively test it daily.
Templars max damage is around 1.6k - 2.1k with g.buffs, scrolls, etc

Any other things you interested in seeing AbsoBreakingPoint ?
Old   #37

They won't have 1000 players daily. And couldn't handle the load if they did. They don't have the infrastructure to deal with that kind of player load.

Neither does PlayWith Interactive anymore.
Old   #38

Quote:
They won't have 1000 players daily. And couldn't handle the load if they did. They don't have the infrastructure to deal with that kind of player load.

Neither does PlayWith Interactive anymore.
Good old days when iRohan had a ***** ton of people to play with
Even Xor...
...**** its giving me tears
Old   #39

And back in its population height irohan had the hardware to handle a couple thousand online at a time across half a dozen servers. Today there is not enough people playing to devote more than the bare minimum of hardware to service them. Their servers are stripped down to a bare minimum.

Even xor at its height didn't have the power to deal with more than about 500 online at a time.
Old   #40

I'm pretty sure if the server Demands 1000 Player Base, Rito and Dreto would supply it..
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
I'm pretty sure if the server Demands 1000 Player Base, Rito and Dreto would supply it..
After past experience with them I have little faith in their projects but wish them the best of luck. They do have good ideas.
Old   #42

BloodWarGaming - 2 month server, been there done that.
Rito werent u done with Rohan for good? @egro Some of SN players were on ur server... every1 is running around with boss drops because the server would crash twice a day and bosses didnt get removed by GM, templars are balanced in auto attacks but try Destruction with that magic attack they get.
Not to mention the dupe issue u had, that got me banned because I reported some fegget. (cool)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

I know you guys can bring back Xor 120 cap before zrohan. I'm seeing same old server that going ups and down with the same old owners. I just miss the SN during Xor Old days. (I'm one of the reason why Xor becomes corrupted, lesson learned for me supporting wrong players. Well all the GM's there are garbage so they didn't know what really happened.)
Old   #44

SN IS LOVE, SN IS LIFE [email protected]! Anyway I think xor always had 1000-1500 +- online, only the main thai and indo guild had 3xx online daily and 5xx online for tsb/bosses. And there were so many teams wow germans, polish, bulgarians, romanians even americans lmao. I think it was the only server I met a few russians also. DUde I have screenshot somewhere +100 people fighting for crappy silva boss lmao and bergendy coli akhma mangrove... those binds were always full of people fighting D; . Wow and all those indonesian dhans sealing you and trying to get you dcd or bugged into wall .. those are legend Xor rohan was never a 2 side war there always been 6 or 7 guilds into the big fight and bosses and now we are camping our enemy to leave the safe zone(its pretty booring cuz they do it once a week D: ). **** negga you bring back so much memories I still don't get why noone made copy of xor after it got shutdown q_q"
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
BloodWarGaming - 2 month server, been there done that.
Rito werent u done with Rohan for good? @egro Some of SN players were on ur server... every1 is running around with boss drops because the server would crash twice a day and bosses didnt get removed by GM, templars are balanced in auto attacks but try Destruction with that magic attack they get.
Not to mention the dupe issue u had, that got me banned because I reported some fegget. (cool)
Its been months since youve been playing. You still expect destruction to hit hard like that?...
Furthermore, you still dont get why you got banned huh? Not because of reporting the issue but because of HOW you did report it.