Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Here is why pservers are so popular

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Rohan 2 is somewhat a MOBA and not a MMO.

Rohan 2 Overview
R.O.H.A.N. II was first announced as a sequel to the original Rohan: Blood Feud back in 2012, but is finally nearing release with a launch announced in Taiwan for the summer of 2015. While little has been announced so far, the game will have the same intense PvP focus as the original. Among the most interesting new features is a new fast paced PvP mode that combines MOBA and RTS elements. Players will be able to control multiple troops and work with allies to defeat members of the enemy faction.

Rohan 2 Key Features:

Unique PvP Game Mode - Rohan 2 promises a fast paced PvP mode that combines strategy and MOBA gameplay elements.
Graphic and Interface Updates - Offers vast improvements in graphics, interface, and features over the original Rohan: Blood Feud which was released in 2008.
Hardcore PvP Gameplay - Like the original, Rohan 2 will focus on PvP combat. Players will be able to battle on special battlegrounds, or in an open world setting.

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
Rohan 2 Overview
R.O.H.A.N. II was first announced as a sequel to the original Rohan: Blood Feud back in 2012, but is finally nearing release with a launch announced in Taiwan for the summer of 2015. While little has been announced so far, the game will have the same intense PvP focus as the original. Among the most interesting new features is a new fast paced PvP mode that combines MOBA and RTS elements. Players will be able to control multiple troops and work with allies to defeat members of the enemy faction.

Rohan 2 Key Features:

Unique PvP Game Mode - Rohan 2 promises a fast paced PvP mode that combines strategy and MOBA gameplay elements.
Graphic and Interface Updates - Offers vast improvements in graphics, interface, and features over the original Rohan: Blood Feud which was released in 2008.
Hardcore PvP Gameplay - Like the original, Rohan 2 will focus on PvP combat. Players will be able to battle on special battlegrounds, or in an open world setting.
Rohan 2 will still be BS compared to the amount of games releasing every year they keep prolonging its release. Will be like BnS the hype followed by the fall. =_=

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #93

Its a MOBA... Id rather compare it with WC3 than with an actual MMO...
Old   #94

If I had to choose between Rohan 2 and League, League would win hands down.

But since I don't care for that style of play, I won't play either one.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #95

And if I were to compare LoL with Rohan 2, I'd chose DOTA2
Thanks
1 User
Old   #96

Smite > LoL = Dota2 > That **** from blizzard
Old   #97

"That **** from blizzard"... Are you referring to warcraft3?
Old   #98

Quote:
"That **** from blizzard"... Are you referring to warcraft3?
Heroes of The Storm
Its actually not that bad and its faster paced than LoL/Dota2
Min 10 mints the match highest 15
Old   #99

League is the most popular among the MOBA games, it's way too mainstream.
Though the preferences can't be discussed. Everyone plays what they feel attracted to.
As others say Smite > all moba's so I say League > all moba's
Old   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
League is the most popular among the MOBA games, it's way too mainstream.
Though the preferences can't be discussed. Everyone plays what they feel attracted to.
As others say Smite > all moba's so I say League > all moba's
Depends on game style, as for me i would'n ever recomend Smite, for me Smite is equal to LoL or even worse - u can't create ur own builds, or it was like this when i played it 2 years a go.
ATM i'm 'burned out' to all type of games cuz wherever i go, to reach some points u have to pay to unlock it. Diablo III was best for me as long as i had someone to play with me, then solo rifts were just boring for me. I wanted to try WoW but the complete p2w moved me back from it. If i had time i'd love to wait for what Rito's or Hunin's team will pop out with.
Old   #101

Quote:
And if I were to compare LoL with Rohan 2, I'd chose DOTA2
Same here ;D Dota2 <3
Thanks
1 User
Old   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Depends on game style, as for me i would'n ever recomend Smite, for me Smite is equal to LoL or even worse - u can't create ur own builds, or it was like this when i played it 2 years a go.
ATM i'm 'burned out' to all type of games cuz wherever i go, to reach some points u have to pay to unlock it. Diablo III was best for me as long as i had someone to play with me, then solo rifts were just boring for me. I wanted to try WoW but the complete p2w moved me back from it. If i had time i'd love to wait for what Rito's or Hunin's team will pop out with.
Team Hunin is lazy and taking a while due to alot of backend stuff being reworked.

Team Dreto is moving along rather quickly from what I've seen personally.
Old   #103

Hunin's gotta update all his old tools to work with newer rohan servers and clients. A lot of them were pretty out of date.
Old   #104

Some of them are outdated majorly but Ish has his tools that me and him use for things, Hunin and our other guy work on the db's and backend **** mostly but not entirely.