Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

List of popular pservers/bins

Discussion on List of popular pservers/bins within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
List of popular pservers/bins

Ok so due to some boredom and an idea sparked by a fellow epvp member... we may be doing a multi version pserver hack/bot for you guys.

What I'm wondering is if you guys can give me some information about binaries and the main active servers that use them.

Question 1: Are the 5095 binaries being hosted all over the place ACTUALLY 5095 or still 5065 clients with **** added in?

Question 2: How does the 4botter protection **** work? Are they actually hiding the encryption key or just keeping you from injection/checking running processes type stuff?

Question 3: Is everyone basically using 5095 bins now or still loads of 5095?

Most important question always being... what would you like to see in such a tool? We're thinking it will support patches 5065, 5095 and 5165. Basically it will work on any of the binary or lotf servers assuming it actually gets finished.

So far thinking the basic auto hunt/loot/aimbot/speedhack/teleport/hack/follower/miner/dcon X type stuff but if you can think of anything else you'd like added then it may spark some creativity (no plans on adding a scripting engine).

Plan is to basically let you modify all bot settings. That way if you are using it on a server that's really poorly coded (IE: no distance checks on jump) you can modify all that to say... jump across an entire map in 1 jump but if you're on a really secure/well coded server you can reign in the settings to make it work for you without ever having to touch a line of code.

Anyways yah, as much of a list as you guys can give me of server, patch they are running and source/bin they are using would rock.

I've only ever played like... qonquer so I don't really know which server people actually bother playing for more than a few days so me running around testing things on servers that none of you care about is kinda pointless ^^
Thanks
1 User