Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Discussion on Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/09/2015, 22:40   #211

elite*gold: 0
hi asfRohan,

i connected to internet but when cloudflare capcha is asking it dc and when i try to load the loader it says cannot download list files.

any idea ?
Old 06/09/2015, 22:54   #212

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Ehm, thats a bit unfair atm...
The SES & AES was Tradable untill you made it untradable the last Day.
Now People got Full level 7 and some only got 3 Skills on 7...
Old 06/09/2015, 23:08   #213

i think you are playing because you know the issue but eventually ses and ases will success with guild buff only the time is different right now
Old 06/09/2015, 23:13   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by jologers View Post
i think you are playing because you know the issue but eventually ses and ases will success with guild buff only the time is different right now
I dont use that, someone told me about that ^^
Old 06/09/2015, 23:28   #215

oh really hahaha refer you friends and lets play here ^^
Old 06/09/2015, 23:47   #216

Quote:
hi asfRohan,

i connected to internet but when cloudflare capcha is asking it dc and when i try to load the loader it says cannot download list files.

any idea ?
It's your IP reputation, sorry.

@Rito
It'll all wear off in 30 days ^^
Old 06/09/2015, 23:51   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
It's your IP reputation, sorry.

@Rito
It'll all wear off in 30 days ^^
Alright, ty
Old 06/09/2015, 23:59   #218

how can i solve it in service provider ?
Old 06/10/2015, 00:05   #219

Quote:
how can i solve it in service provider ?
VPN / proxy / change to another ISP / complain to asdfrohan about ip reputation
Old 06/10/2015, 00:09   #220

im not a hacker i have 2 laptops playing oldrohan whats wrong with my repu your server is good and i dont se hacker killing like freak in the wild ?
Old 06/10/2015, 00:21   #221

dear my brother..have you tried VPN before? proxy maybe? before post above comment?
i think you have 2 best choiches of the best of the best of the beast choiches.
1. go to related rohan foru, and complain/fixing your issues with them
2. try first.
Old 06/10/2015, 01:53   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Added character viewer.
It's a bit ... ugly though.

Just click on any name on the leaderboards
Do you know what would be cool? A 3D character webviewer

Would take a lot of work though and kind of be a bit limited in what it would bring to your server.

However a character viewer with gear details would be rather cool, a bit like Diablo 3's, and it would be easy to setup with the ingame icons. Also list the stats on the gear too.

It would be pretty cool for players to see and compare the stats on the gears that other players have.
Old 06/10/2015, 16:27   #223

Don't get me started ...
Old 06/10/2015, 17:19   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Do you know what would be cool? A 3D character webviewer

Would take a lot of work though and kind of be a bit limited in what it would bring to your server.

However a character viewer with gear details would be rather cool, a bit like Diablo 3's, and it would be easy to setup with the ingame icons. Also list the stats on the gear too.

It would be pretty cool for players to see and compare the stats on the gears that other players have.
interesting idea. I was working on something similar with my friend for his Aion development a couple years ago. It got shelved when he went back to doing Rohan stuff. Now that he is back in Aion Core's dev team, we can revisit that.

I am sure something similar can be done for Rohan since I expect like Aion most of the visual resources are installed with the client. You would just need to gather the player's database records, pick out the graphical elements, make sense of them and render it. yeah, I know it sounds simple. It ain't.

** edit **
asdf - Checked out your leaderboard. I see it is an inventory viewer rather than a character viewer. good for a first crack at it. If/ever I decide to make something like that I would do something like I and Ish described above.

After seeing a bazillion of screen shots from irohan and pservers one thing I notice is that most people hide things like their HP, Mana and other things so they don't tip their competitors off with (an example if you are showing 20k HP, you don't want top tip off an enemy player that ffs 25k that he can 1-shot you).

You night want to consider either not showing stats or at least make it a user configurable setting with the default being "don't show". let the user decide if they want to show that aspect of their characters.
Old 06/11/2015, 12:01   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
interesting idea. I was working on something similar with my friend for his Aion development a couple years ago. It got shelved when he went back to doing Rohan stuff. Now that he is back in Aion Core's dev team, we can revisit that.

I am sure something similar can be done for Rohan since I expect like Aion most of the visual resources are installed with the client. You would just need to gather the player's database records, pick out the graphical elements, make sense of them and render it. yeah, I know it sounds simple. It ain't.

** edit **
asdf - Checked out your leaderboard. I see it is an inventory viewer rather than a character viewer. good for a first crack at it. If/ever I decide to make something like that I would do something like I and Ish described above.

After seeing a bazillion of screen shots from irohan and pservers one thing I notice is that most people hide things like their HP, Mana and other things so they don't tip their competitors off with (an example if you are showing 20k HP, you don't want top tip off an enemy player that ffs 25k that he can 1-shot you).

You night want to consider either not showing stats or at least make it a user configurable setting with the default being "don't show". let the user decide if they want to show that aspect of their characters.
A 3D character viewer would be something cool. Even a 2D one.
However the time and effort required for something like that would be wasted considering the state of the scene.
All in all, if our server does manage to get enough players to make the effort worth it we'll do it for sure.