Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #961

elite*gold: 0
Nerf patch supposed to be released before end of January(February almost ended) last wee event server was scheduled to be released before end of the week
you might not want my advice but dont give dates if you cant make it up on time its a bit unprofessional so there wouldnt be any miss understandings

Old   #962

There's no such thing as a professional pserver.

I left DG when my mum died. Would it have been professional of me during that time to just make sure all my work at DG was done?

During times like that, I don't give a **** what any single player wants on a Rohan server I'm involved with.

In fact, now I still don't give a **** what any single player wants.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #963

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Nerf patch supposed to be released before end of January(February almost ended) last wee event server was scheduled to be released before end of the week
you might not want my advice but dont give dates if you cant make it up on time its a bit unprofessional so there wouldnt be any miss understandings
Well, we have everything ready, but Hessup is busy with his exams and he's the one who is supposed to rent the server. Also, i need to run the rewards though him first, since they will affect the ballance on the main server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post

I left DG when my mum died. Would it have been professional of me during that time to just make sure all my work at DG was done?

During times like that, I don't give a **** what any single player wants on a Rohan server I'm involved with.

Whoaaa, why are you so mad?
Old   #964

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post

Whoaaa, why are you so mad?
Abso was ragging on about him in another thread. Thread got closed because abso and zane were having a bunfight spamming up the thread.

Old   #965

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Abso was ragging on about him in another thread. Thread got closed because abso and zane were having a bunfight spamming up the thread.
Abso is raging about everyone, makes him feel special xd
Old   #966

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Abso is raging about everyone, makes him feel special xd
If you keep throwing bananas at him he will keep raging none stop xD
Old   #967

Quote:

thats why u havent achieved anything in this area and if you do believe its just my opinion you are mistaken, i never used "professional pserver" i used
"professional" only because beside everything this is business and the players are customers so you believe you can run anything like a company or anything hosted by you are making some $ and you expect you would like to maintain it you should respect "schedules" and giving false dates would be bad for business if you know waht i mean but sry sir if you dont know how economy works
only reason i went explaining so you could understand me this time not making assumptions
i hope everything is clear now
Old   #968

This is why Ish does the back end and my pretty little face is the community manager, I manage the comments, complaints and suggestions of the server.
Old   #969

Quote:
thats why u havent achieved anything in this area and if you do believe its just my opinion you are mistaken, i never used "professional pserver" i used
"professional" only because beside everything this is business and the players are customers so you believe you can run anything like a company or anything hosted by you are making some $ and you expect you would like to maintain it you should respect "schedules" and giving false dates would be bad for business if you know waht i mean but sry sir if you dont know how economy works
only reason i went explaining so you could understand me this time not making assumptions
i hope everything is clear now
I've made some good contributions but no, I've not really achieved anything. I would like to though.
Old   #970

hi im new on your server and i plaing rohan only the second time im looking for a guild which can helps me im from germany and speak german russian and lil bit english so pls tell me if u invite me in your guild

yours alex
Old   #971

Quote:
I've made some good contributions but no, I've not really achieved anything. I would like to though.
You have efficient rohan server that brings you incomes? or any business you run by your self ? so since you are not in charge of anything by my opinion no you did not achieve anything you shouldnt have giving advises how things should run
Old   #972

elite*gold: 771
How i can get twin sisters acessory´s(Wood etc)
And for what ist Wood ect.?
Old   #973

Quote:
You have efficient rohan server that brings you incomes? or any business you run by your self ? so since you are not in charge of anything by my opinion no you did not achieve anything you shouldnt have giving advises how things should run
is your advice any better? In what way? Please elaborate.
Old   #974

i was speaking as customer so i can rate the services that @staff is providing with im not telling them how to do their job thats the difference simply cuz i cant and they dont need to listen to me however you can not expect me not to rate their services
Thanks
1 User
Old   #975

Quote:
I've to said i've been on pserver w/pro ppl running them (not Rohan ps.) but not everyone can handle priv. life & work at the same time as some others can, doesnt mean anyone is less then the others, just different.

Quote:
...so since you are not in charge of anything by my opinion no you did not achieve anything
WTF, get down from u ponny dude! since when not being in charge of anything means not archive anything? ...wow such a so wrong way to see things in life LOL