Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

2008 vs 2014

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
in my case, if instance is default then server name must be PC-Name\SQLEXPRESS. if not then the server cant connected to sql server or access denied or something like that. also for blank dbservert.exe, check registry manually from regedit. sometimes LoginDB, GameDB, LogDB & CodeDB didnt added after run registry.reg

about the ip, change the ip with vm ip (use ipconfig to find it). but even you use 127.0.0.1 you still can run DBServerT LogServer MapID & AIServer without this problem (the problem I get is I cant login from outside vmware)

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro99 View Post
in my case, if instance is default then server name must be PC-Name\SQLEXPRESS. if not then the server cant connected to sql server or access denied or something like that. also for blank dbservert.exe, check registry manually from regedit. sometimes LoginDB, GameDB, LogDB & CodeDB didnt added after run registry.reg

about the ip, change the ip with vm ip (use ipconfig to find it). but even you use 127.0.0.1 you still can run DBServerT LogServer MapID & AIServer without this problem (the problem I get is I cant login from outside vmware)
I seem to be the opposite. here's my settings from my working win svr 2012 + ms sqlsvr 2014 enterprise:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

No instance name needed for me.

I use a static ip address on my images. that lets me copy them around without needing to reconfig on other host machines. Ive never really gotten the loopback address to work right so i just use the vm's static ip address.

Old   #18

Server Name = Sarius=PC\InstanceName
Login = sa
Password = *********
Old   #19

Ok so i think I kinda managed to get the server up and running. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. . Now, can any of you guys provide a rohanclient.exe for lvl 99? I do have th 99 (2009) original client but I need the rohanclient.exe. I would really appreciate it.

Old   #20

for client i would look at those threads advertising about level 99 servers and download their client. there should be half a dozen of them around. just remember both server and client /data folder needs to match if you want it to work.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
for client i would look at those threads advertising about level 99 servers and download their client. there should be half a dozen of them around. just remember both server and client /data folder needs to match if you want it to work.
Meaning the data folder from both, client and server, should be exactly the same? Or should I just copy the Data folder from the server and merge it with the clients one?
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
Meaning the data folder from both, client and server, should be exactly the same? Or should I just copy the Data folder from the server and merge it with the clients one?
Il give you an example if you had 3 phones on 1 network wouldnt you need the same signal on atleast 2 of them to recive the voice / sound from the other end? Same goes for the server if you have different files on the Server Data folder then the client Data folder it will bug out. Meaning you need the exact same files from both Data files to match.
Old   #23

Ok so now I`m stuck with this You must register and activate your account in order to view images. . I`m using the Xor Rohan client with batch file.
Old   #24

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Ok so now I`m stuck with this You must register and activate your account in order to view images. . I`m using the Xor Rohan client with batch file.
1. You cant use an old Client with 110 Files (MapServer etc)
2. XorRohan Client will give you an DC every 1-2 Minutes Ingame (You need XorRohan MapID for it or remove the GG Tick on the Client)
3. If you cant make it working, give up and play on some PServers.
Its waste of Time to make all working & you wont be able to Edit the Rates etc if you dont have the Editors for it
4. I bet you dont use the IP from Hamachi
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
1. You cant use an old Client with 110 Files (MapServer etc)
2. XorRohan Client will give you an DC every 1-2 Minutes Ingame (You need XorRohan MapID for it or remove the GG Tick on the Client)
Its waste of Time to make all working & you wont be able to Edit the Rates etc if you dont have the Editors for it
4. I bet you dont use the IP from Hamachi
I use the 99 server files. I don`t use hamachi indeed. It`s for local purpose only. It will never see the public light ever. I won`t give up since I pretty much like to see it up and running.
Anyways, If you guys have a 99 working client please do let me know.
Old   #26

there is some 99 level cap pserver out there, use their client.
Old   #27

Quote:
there is some 99 level cap pserver out there, use their client.
I`m searching for those private server for half a day and couldn`t find one. Please do tell one 99 server that is online or at least that has a client. Thanks

Also, I just noticed after restarting the server the following on MapID.exe
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. & You must register and activate your account in order to view images. .
Tho the MapID seems to be running You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Quote:
I`m searching for those private server for half a day and couldn`t find one. Please do tell one 99 server that is online or at least that has a client. Thanks

Also, I just noticed after restarting the server the following on MapID.exe
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. & You must register and activate your account in order to view images. .
Tho the MapID seems to be running You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
that is the etc problem...

try to find crazy rohan or rohan max, also you can find another 99lvlcap pserver in their page.
Old   #29

Quote:
that is the etc problem...

try to find crazy rohan or rohan max, also you can find another 99lvlcap pserver in their page.
Care to share more about the "etc" problem? Maybe I can do something about it?
Old   #30

Quote:
I use the 99 server files. I don`t use hamachi indeed. It`s for local purpose only. It will never see the public light ever. I won`t give up since I pretty much like to see it up and running.
Anyways, If you guys have a 99 working client please do let me know.
It all starts with It's for localhost only and then people turn out to see how much money can Rohan Pserver do and it ends up public server then when someone that knows what to do ***** up the server community comes here raging cuz they wasted time on that server.

So like the people that know what to do today search for the first post that was made for the private server tutorial.Then if you cant figure it out i guess your not cut out for it.

Keep in mind that to the most of us it took alot of time for example first time i did my personal server it took me 3 months to figure it out and i was spending like 12h per day looking into files noteing down erros and bugs so that i remember how to fix it.

Thanks
1 User