Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

lvl 99

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
lvl 99

Hi people. Can anyone please post a link with a 99 working client?
Btw, if anyone want 99 server files PM me. Maybe we can get something worked out!



Obli90 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Hello. I can't pm u.. It didn't show me the verification image.. If u got skype add me please : pr0gamer49


SecretHunter is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 10
I also have the same problem, I have a working server cap 99 but no client to work with. If anyone has a gameclient for server 99 please help share it here or PM. Full or at least rohanclient.exe.
sariusmt is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
I also have the same problem, I have a working server cap 99 but no client to work with. If anyone has a gameclient for server 99 please help share it here or PM. Full or at least rohanclient.exe.
I have the 99 client from 2008. If u want we can swap the client for ur working files?


SecretHunter is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretHunter View Post
I have the 99 client from 2008. If u want we can swap the client for ur working files?
You missed my point. I do also have the client from 2008 but I need a rohanclient.exe that can bypass GameGuard and match with the version. So the original client from 2008 ain`t gonna help me at all.
sariusmt is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
You missed my point. I do also have the client from 2008 but I need a rohanclient.exe that can bypass GameGuard and match with the version. So the original client from 2008 ain`t gonna help me at all.
Is there any chance to share me working files please? Cause im trying already 3 weeks to make a sever to play with my friends only.. No luck i think those files i got are broken or something...... If u can help me ill be very grateful!


SecretHunter is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.