Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Got some problems with starting my server..

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Question Got some problems with starting my server..

When i try to start DBServer i get those errors.

15/04/26 20:02:54> 08001 00000011 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. DBTask_Unknown(0x00000000) 5
15/04/26 20:02:54> 01000 00000043 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]ConnectionOpen (Connect()). DBTask_Unknown(0x00000000) 5

Can someone help me to fix it please. Im trying to start a sever to play with my friends.

If there is a thread about this already i can't find it. And if there is one can send it to me please.



SecretHunter is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 30
Follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Login to the server >> Start >> All Programs >> Microsoft SQL Server >> Configuration Tools >> SQL Server Configuration Manager >> SQL Server Network Configuration >> Protocols for MSSQLSERVER >> right click “TCP/IP” and select “Enable”.

2. Start >> Run >> type “services.msc” >> Restart SQL service.


xpro99 is offline  
Old   #3

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretHunter View Post
When i try to start DBServer i get those errors.

15/04/26 20:02:54> 08001 00000011 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. DBTask_Unknown(0x00000000) 5
15/04/26 20:02:54> 01000 00000043 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]ConnectionOpen (Connect()). DBTask_Unknown(0x00000000) 5

Can someone help me to fix it please. Im trying to start a sever to play with my friends.

If there is a thread about this already i can't find it. And if there is one can send it to me please.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Which SQL Server are you useing ?
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Which SQL Server are you useing ?

Im using SQL 2008.


SecretHunter is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 21
Make sure your firewall is turned off or set it on exception
tertz13 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro99 View Post
Follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Login to the server >> Start >> All Programs >> Microsoft SQL Server >> Configuration Tools >> SQL Server Configuration Manager >> SQL Server Network Configuration >> Protocols for MSSQLSERVER >> right click “TCP/IP” and select “Enable”.

2. Start >> Run >> type “services.msc” >> Restart SQL service.
It doesn't work.. I begin to think those files are not working properly.
Or i do something wrong...
SecretHunter is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretHunter View Post
It doesn't work.. I begin to think those files are not working properly.
Or i do something wrong...
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/888228
xpro99 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro99 View Post
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/888228
can u accept me in skype please?
SecretHunter is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 2
why my friends can't play on my server. They got error Http_status_error log in failed. We're using hamachi. :3
khenjikyle is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 30
localserver dont need hamachi
xpro99 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretHunter View Post
When i try to start DBServer i get those errors.

15/04/26 20:02:54> 08001 00000011 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. DBTask_Unknown(0x00000000) 5
15/04/26 20:02:54> 01000 00000043 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]ConnectionOpen (Connect()). DBTask_Unknown(0x00000000) 5

Can someone help me to fix it please. Im trying to start a sever to play with my friends.

If there is a thread about this already i can't find it. And if there is one can send it to me please.
Make sure you're running the server as administrator if not working then uninstall MySQL , restart your pc and re-install it (i did that when i had this error) , also check if your ips in RohanUser are correct .
SkyZer0 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyZer0 View Post
Make sure you're running the server as administrator if not working then uninstall MySQL , restart your pc and re-install it (i did that when i had this error) , also check if your ips in RohanUser are correct .
I did it three times... Aways the same...
SecretHunter is offline  
Old   #13

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretHunter View Post
I did it three times... Aways the same...
Better reinstall all your **** (SQL Server etc)
So you got an clean Install & you can do it again 1 by 1
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Better reinstall all your **** (SQL Server etc)
So you got an clean Install & you can do it again 1 by 1
I did it.. Im using senzuko's thread on ********, and the files from here

Doing everything step by step three times.. Still the same..

(Im doing this for first time.)

I have the same problem this person has.



Is this because im with Windows 7?


SecretHunter is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Flyff Starting Problems Win 8.1
Hello Guys, i just decided to look out for some PServers, joined some of them but every time i want to play, neuz.exe closes before i can log in.....
5 Replies - Flyff Main - Discussions / Questions
problems with starting up
if i start the hacks from 2day up it will not even start my WR WHY?
5 Replies - WarRock
Problems with server starting!
Ok first of all thanks to http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/2439852-dr-abdelfattah.html for the great GUIDES and the alive links :). So here...
9 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
Help please problems with kalonline starting
PLease help me :S when i start kalonline. its go patching or somthing updating but when its olmost finished it says can't delete...
2 Replies - Kal Online
Problems with starting isrobot with sm
Hi guys, i downloaded both(isrobot1.63 and softmod mayv5) so the latest versions. When i start the srobot (finger) and click start game, nothing...
7 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.