Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for server

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
hi any1 know how to fix verification error on local server?

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
From what i see you can even see what i wrote and you only see 1 way like a blind man seeing the front. (Working on editing others work dont make you a Rohan Developer) your just a normal developer trying to get by other programs.
Owh and reqviem there are 2 other teams that made 115 skills work i can confirm you 100% they work with the right settings on mapserver and with the right code.About the other content it's just right packets added on the right place.

And as for me beeing a hater i have no reason to be one since i quited rohan.
Sir, maybe thats what you are doing. However, im writing full frameworks and systems on my own, something you will never understand nor will be capable of. You keep iterating over the rohan development, now be honest, what do you know about me? Exactly, nothing. So how come you tell me this funny joke about me not being a software developer while at the same time knowing nothing about how I earn my money? Doesnt make sense sir.

Well and let me tell you this, even if you edit other programms in form and shape of a correct c++ hook (which is effectively a standalone application with your own proper code, jacking into another code base) the one doing it is still a software developer. Feel free to write a hook like I did. Sir, seriously, you dont know what you are talking off... Im not studying software development on master degree and being a software developer for about 10 years now to be called script kiddo by a wannabe like you.

You have a really funny opinion.

//Edit:
"About the other content it's just right packets added on the right place."

TROLOLOLOLOL

Seriously? Feel free, implement the packets... It wont work. Why? Well, it requires a software developer to implement the actual BACKEND which processes those packets...

Old   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Making new ones yes editing someone's else work thats trash work not developer work and i can tell you that as much as you wanted it you never got to remake the mapserver or the client itself from 0 infact noone here did so that proves how wanabe the people arround here are we all use programs / files made by RohanKR aka YNK Coorporation. Editing some stuff dont make you a developer.

And about that Unity3D engine you can use it as much as you want i can go on their shop and buy the ******* models or copy paste them from the model website that Dark posted some time ago so stop beeing such a selfish you only added some stuff to the programs that others did the only program that i know you and Reqviem did is that antihack but not the rohan mapserver or the client, working on neverending Unity3D engine.

If you are so good on Unity engine where is that Remake of rohan you promissed 2 years ago. Cuz i think you still use the MapUSA with some new packets / dlls added like people arround here do.You wana do something about Rohan and be called a Rohan Developer go remake Mapserver from 0% and start adding script codes lines and numbers for every row that the client require that's a real Rohan Developer work.

And for the other Haters arround here that say (I release selfmade antihack) That's a 1000000000% BULLSHIT it's just another copy paste antihack for older version with new windows and welcome msg's the only 2 antihacks are are selfmade are the one's that Reqviem Team and Strike Team did.

Dont think i got something against you like i said before no hard feelings im just pointing out some stuff you said
The first server with antihack was 2rohan.
Old   #94

Nah, the first server with antihack was DGZ due to req and me being the first ones developing a fully working one. 2rohan came up with their own one pretty fast after that.

Old   #95

2rohan was first and i know that very well, because i leaked the cheat.
[VID]How to duplicate stackable items.
Old   #96

You leaking the cheat has nothing to do with them being the first ones having an antihack. >.>
Old   #97

Because i bothered to check if it works on every top server?
Old   #98

Sure, but where is the sentence saying it would work on DGZ but not on 2rohan?
Old   #99

I checked before i let anyone know about the exploit therefore 2rohan was first.
Old   #100

Does it matter which one was first?

Just to add my 2 cents, a "developer" doesn't have to be someone who writes program code nor is it someone who can edit a few bins using a converter. A developer is someone who can create and "develop" an idea or concept and finish its production.

Computer programmers are developers but not the only type of developer which is the biggest mistake people make when categorising developers.

Penelope is a dev.
Req is a dev.
Dreto is a dev.
Rito is a dev.
I'm a dev.

And each of us have skills in different areas of Rohan.
Old   #101

Tho, this discussion was clearly about software developers.
Old   #102

Its getting more expensive each day. No chocolate for us sir.
Old   #103

can i has chocolate? not picky ill take the cheap stuff
Old   #104

just a question guys ...
BWG still online??? i cant seem to access their website
Old   #105

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootszie View Post