Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for server

Discussion on Looking for server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/03/2015, 22:23   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Not sure any good dev is working on any server right now. (And no im not talking about myself i dont consider myself an developer)
then what you are? an annoying GM?
Old 04/04/2015, 00:14   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro99 View Post
then what you are? an annoying GM?
Do you even know what beeing a developer means ? Cuz im like 100% you dont even know what the word means.

There is no actual developer in this comunity.Like noone not strike not yurneroo not reqviem not me not ishtaria noone.And yea i know you all belive your so good at thinking that you are one.Editing 1 or 2 tweks arround a program or a file dosent mean your the so called Developer.
Old 04/04/2015, 06:07   #78

most devs here are called "develeechers"
Old 04/04/2015, 09:37   #79

Quote:
Do you even know what beeing a developer means ? Cuz im like 100% you dont even know what the word means.

There is no actual developer in this comunity.Like noone not strike not yurneroo not reqviem not me not ishtaria noone.And yea i know you all belive your so good at thinking that you are one.Editing 1 or 2 tweks arround a program or a file dosent mean your the so called Developer.
jk bro
the devs making a programs, not re-make then release them. is that what you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tertz13 View Post
most devs here are called "develeechers"
nah.
even their are not devleechers, rather the moneyleechers.
Old 04/04/2015, 09:38   #80

Quote:

Sir, I infact ARE a developer.
Writing/creating games and doing actual software developing does make you a developer.

Considering your first sentence, im 100% sure that YOU infact dont know what a developer is.
Old 04/04/2015, 20:26   #81

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Writing/creating games and doing actual software developing does make you a developer.

Considering your first sentence, im 100% sure that YOU infact dont know what a developer is.
If creating programs makes you a developer, then i'm a dev ^_^

Just not a game dev lol.
Old 04/04/2015, 21:24   #82

"Creating programs" doesnt make you a developer. Designing, programming and maintaining frameworks and systems from scratch does. Im not talking about little snippets but about real applications with several thousand lines of code. Designing, maintaining and writing such a huge code base does make you infact a software developer. Thats effectively what I am doing. Consider, im not just a developer in the rohan scene but earning my money with coding frameworks and systems for Unity3D, a well known game engine.
Now, dont tell me im not a real developer. There is a crucial difference between script kiddos and software engineers. ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2015, 23:11   #83

You tell him boy!!
Old 04/05/2015, 00:18   #84

Quote:

Making new ones yes editing someone's else work thats trash work not developer work and i can tell you that as much as you wanted it you never got to remake the mapserver or the client itself from 0 infact noone here did so that proves how wanabe the people arround here are we all use programs / files made by RohanKR aka YNK Coorporation. Editing some stuff dont make you a developer.

And about that Unity3D engine you can use it as much as you want i can go on their shop and buy the fucking models or copy paste them from the model website that Dark posted some time ago so stop beeing such a selfish you only added some stuff to the programs that others did the only program that i know you and Reqviem did is that antihack but not the rohan mapserver or the client, working on neverending Unity3D engine.

If you are so good on Unity engine where is that Remake of rohan you promissed 2 years ago. Cuz i think you still use the MapUSA with some new packets / dlls added like people arround here do.You wana do something about Rohan and be called a Rohan Developer go remake Mapserver from 0% and start adding script codes lines and numbers for every row that the client require that's a real Rohan Developer work.

And for the other Haters arround here that say (I release selfmade antihack) That's a 1000000000% BULLSHIT it's just another copy paste antihack for older version with new windows and welcome msg's the only 2 antihacks are are selfmade are the one's that Reqviem Team and Strike Team did.

Dont think i got something against you like i said before no hard feelings im just pointing out some stuff you said
Old 04/05/2015, 00:53   #85

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
None of us here is an "Developer".
We only Edit Stuff & thats all.

Old 04/05/2015, 09:36   #86

Quote:
Making new ones yes editing someone's else work thats trash work not developer work and i can tell you that as much as you wanted it you never got to remake the mapserver or the client itself from 0 infact noone here did so that proves how wanabe the people arround here are we all use programs / files made by RohanKR aka YNK Coorporation. Editing some stuff dont make you a developer.

And about that Unity3D engine you can use it as much as you want i can go on their shop and buy the fucking models or copy paste them from the model website that Dark posted some time ago so stop beeing such a selfish you only added some stuff to the programs that others did the only program that i know you and Reqviem did is that antihack but not the rohan mapserver or the client, working on neverending Unity3D engine.

If you are so good on Unity engine where is that Remake of rohan you promissed 2 years ago. Cuz i think you still use the MapUSA with some new packets / dlls added like people arround here do.You wana do something about Rohan and be called a Rohan Developer go remake Mapserver from 0% and start adding script codes lines and numbers for every row that the client require that's a real Rohan Developer work.

And for the other Haters arround here that say (I release selfmade antihack) That's a 1000000000% BULLSHIT it's just another copy paste antihack for older version with new windows and welcome msg's the only 2 antihacks are are selfmade are the one's that Reqviem Team and Strike Team did.

Dont think i got something against you like i said before no hard feelings im just pointing out some stuff you said
Dreto, i agree with you. But, when it comes to Yurneroo being a developer i must disagree.

He did indeed rewrote the mapserver.
He made a modding suite that allows you to edit everything in Rohan. Don't come here saying that it's easy because it's not. If you compare RhData to the modding suite is like you're comparing Paint with Photoshop. And i'm not saying that just from what he told me, i actually have that modding suite.

He's the reason why we have the only working 115 skils server. He's also the reason why we can edit anything when it comes to skills and mechanics in Rohan. In due time we'll also implement the new pet, Survival Arena Trinity.
That's far beyond editing the mapserver.

Keep in mind that at this point you're bashing on the few people that kept the scene alive and/or made it happen.
Old 04/05/2015, 09:54   #87

Thanks for the link Rito, this exactly proved what I wrote above here.

As of Dreto, TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
Go on, get them models and plug them into unity. Seriously, you dont even know what unity is... Why im I adding stuff to others work? Im writing own code bases which plugs custom logic into existing code in a far superior way than you could ever imagine. Let alone our hook got over 10k lines of code... >.>

As of uRohan, I've stopped trying to convince people of its existence. I dont have to, you'll see it coming out soon enough. Dont believe it? You dont need to, since once again, you dont know me nor do you know what im doing, nor do you know where im coming from nor do you know what im capable of. You are hating or playing down things since you simply dont want to believe its me who does all this. But yea...

Fact, Req is a web developer.
Fact, you are not a developer.
Fact, Rito is a script kiddo.
Fact, im a developer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2015, 12:05   #88

Quote:
Thanks for the link Rito, this exactly proved what I wrote above here.

As of Dreto, TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
Go on, get them models and plug them into unity. Seriously, you dont even know what unity is... Why im I adding stuff to others work? Im writing own code bases which plugs custom logic into existing code in a far superior way than you could ever imagine. Let alone our hook got over 10k lines of code... >.>

As of uRohan, I've stopped trying to convince people of its existence. I dont have to, you'll see it coming out soon enough. Dont believe it? You dont need to, since once again, you dont know me nor do you know what im doing, nor do you know where im coming from nor do you know what im capable of. You are hating or playing down things since you simply dont want to believe its me who does all this. But yea...

Fact, Req is a web developer.
Fact, you are not a developer.
Fact, Rito is a script kiddo.
Fact, im a developer.
From what i see you can even see what i wrote and you only see 1 way like a blind man seeing the front. (Working on editing others work dont make you a Rohan Developer) your just a normal developer trying to get by other programs.
Owh and reqviem there are 2 other teams that made 115 skills work i can confirm you 100% they work with the right settings on mapserver and with the right code.About the other content it's just right packets added on the right place.

And as for me beeing a hater i have no reason to be one since i quited rohan.
Old 04/05/2015, 13:40   #89

can i ask you something Dreto?
How many times you say "i quited rohan" since you've drop/ped out from BWG ?
Old 04/05/2015, 14:43   #90

Quote:
From what i see you can even see what i wrote and you only see 1 way like a blind man seeing the front. (Working on editing others work dont make you a Rohan Developer) your just a normal developer trying to get by other programs.
Owh and reqviem there are 2 other teams that made 115 skills work i can confirm you 100% they work with the right settings on mapserver and with the right code.About the other content it's just right packets added on the right place.

And as for me beeing a hater i have no reason to be one since i quited rohan.
I don't see any 115 servers around.