Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for server

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
matank, this game should be like that. Balacing in my opinion means every class should be weak against another. Not temps to be at top of everyone. Yea, temps could get raped by str avenger but dhans are weak against wizards, warlocks ... and that`s the cycle. But right now temps are so overbuffed that it`s almost impossible to kill. So what if temps get 1DPP if they are surprised by a dhan? dhans can also get killed if they are caught. And if you dodge that DPP you can debuff them and crush them.
on xor temp always are weak vs str avenger and vit dk i remember with 4 57 craft ring and 51 hp zhen killed in 1vs1 4 fds temp in upper u want know why? cuz there no lion no tsb costume no gold trophy, i remember my temp with empo and 77 always hit ppl 2.3 max 2,5 unsdcrolled at end server bought 4 cubic zircon as 40 stat 120 or 140 atk cant remember yet but with same mace as hitting ppl 3,5 easy, u can balance this game since this game arent balanced at all u always need someother class buff to play some are just to support some just op in pvp and some need kill ppl in combo with another class, once u remove temp there will be **** guard so op stone skin roha blessing and then other class always will cry for something

Old   #62

Head > desk

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by matank View Post
on xor temp always are weak vs str avenger and vit dk i remember with 4 57 craft ring and 51 hp zhen killed in 1vs1 4 fds temp in upper u want know why? cuz there no lion no tsb costume no gold trophy, i remember my temp with empo and 77 always hit ppl 2.3 max 2,5 unsdcrolled at end server bought 4 cubic zircon as 40 stat 120 or 140 atk cant remember yet but with same mace as hitting ppl 3,5 easy, u can balance this game since this game arent balanced at all u always need someother class buff to play some are just to support some just op in pvp and some need kill ppl in combo with another class, once u remove temp there will be **** guard so op stone skin roha blessing and then other class always will cry for something
I did not say that temps should be taken out of the equation. Just don`t put those OP items anymore. Also might be tweaked around some of the skills they have. Like I said str dhans can be killed by temps cuz they can debuff them. Ofc full vit dekan should be able to kill a temp. And vit dekans can be raped by agi dhans or dex guards. That`s how it should be.
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Head > desk
floor xD

Old   #65

Yeah xor was decently balanced till some point. Templars were the best as always but not as obnoxious as they are on every server nowadays.
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Yeah xor was decently balanced till some point. Templars were the best as always but not as obnoxious as they are on every server nowadays.
Stat inflation. The higher the gear gets, the further the power gap between templars and other classes gets.

These indo/thai/viet trash servers never have an patching plan in place so they add more stuff over time (if they don't already offer ridiculous gear from the start). Stats get inflated and templars become impossible to deal with.

Before opening a server you need a future plan in place for what gear and content you're going to add later. You balance the server around your future stats and gear so you're not constantly playing catchup and releasing unknown balancing flaws.

Then again, since when did any indo/thai/viet server have an actual plan in place other than to rinse players of their money?
Old   #67

So there is still no old school server atm? xD
Thanks
1 User
Old   #68

asking twice a day wont help man
Old   #69

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswiety View Post
So there is still no old school server atm? xD
Still waiting on BWG's lv99 cap server with items no stronger than Tier 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Stat inflation. The higher the gear gets, the further the power gap between templars and other classes gets.
Which is why i'm waiting on a lv99 server with Tier 4 ONLY
Old   #70

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Still waiting on BWG's lv99 cap server with items no stronger than Tier 4.

Which is why i'm waiting on a lv99 server with Tier 4 ONLY
We are not 100% sure if we do that
It was a Suggestion from some People on our Forum.

Atm we work on our next big Patch
Old   #71

No Glacial ****
No Ruller or Bezemut ****.
No + 10 or +15 **** rings.. Stick with +5 or gtfo..
No Insurgents.
No 30% scrolls or Mobi scrolls or Chrono scrolls or Escape scrolls or any of that new age ****.

Good old 10% scrolls and 50% weapons ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
We are not 100% sure if we do that
It was a Suggestion from some People on our Forum.

Atm we work on our next big Patch
I can dream !!!!!

Let me dream :-D
Old   #72

Quote:
No Glacial ****
No Ruller or Bezemut ****.
No + 10 or +15 **** rings.. Stick with +5 or gtfo..
No Insurgents.
No 30% scrolls or Mobi scrolls or Chrono scrolls or Escape scrolls or any of that new age ****.

Good old 10% scrolls and 50% weapons ^_^

I can dream !!!!!

Let me dream :-D
make your localserver goes public and let us play your level99 cap rohan server.
as far as i know crazy rohan is the only 1 lvl99 cap rohan server atm, and thats thai server. their notice/announcement make me blind.
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro99 View Post
make your localserver goes public and let us play your level99 cap rohan server.
as far as i know crazy rohan is the only 1 lvl99 cap rohan server atm, and thats thai server. their notice/announcement make me blind.
Rohan GameColo is lvl99 too.
Old   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro99 View Post
I don't have the skill to host a server. If anything goes wrong and the server crashes for whatever reason, i'm screwed lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdtarrask View Post
Rohan GameColo is lvl99 too.
Another Random server with no real Developer ?

I'm good. I'll only play a 99cap server if it's brought out by BWG or R2.0 or if Ishtaria brings one out or something.. Someone i know who will be dedicated to it and not just host it and leave it.

I Wonder how many people here will be willing to play 99cap server with no crafting, hero, glacial, stupid bosses, etc..

Good old days ^_^
Old   #75

Quote:
I don't have the skill to host a server. If anything goes wrong and the server crashes for whatever reason, i'm screwed lol.

Another Random server with no real Developer ?

I'm good. I'll only play a 99cap server if it's brought out by BWG or R2.0 or if Ishtaria brings one out or something.. Someone i know who will be dedicated to it and not just host it and leave it.

I Wonder how many people here will be willing to play 99cap server with no crafting, hero, glacial, stupid bosses, etc..

Good old days ^_^
Not sure any good dev is working on any server right now. (And no im not talking about myself i dont consider myself an developer)