Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for server

Hey guys,
Im looking for classic server with lvl cap 99, r5, bedrons, and no crafting rings,twins,chimera etc.
Tell me if that server is online :P
Regards

Old   #2

crazy rohan, they have lv 99 cap. no idea about crafting cause Im not play there.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro99 View Post
crazy rohan, they have lv 99 cap. no idea about crafting cause Im not play there.
Any English speaking Rohan servers with "recognized" developers who don't quit ?

still hoping either R2.0 or BWG create a 2nd server for players who prefer lv99 ^_^
Old   #4

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
Any English speaking Rohan servers with "recognized" developers who don't quit ?

still hoping either R2.0 or BWG create a 2nd server for players who prefer lv99 ^_^
We will Fix our Main Server & maybe we gonna open an 99 Server also

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Yea. Server 99 would be great. No heroic ****, less damage. Actually is way more fun to play a game based on personal skill than based on who`s got thicker wallet. Wish we get to see again a str dk pvp. I got sick of FFS/DFFS dekans. Plus endgame weaps look way more esthetic than Glacial. At least Fennati does. And maybe without crafting. Agi dhans would be again a factor in the game. Anyways, hope we will see such a server in the future.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post

idk, just know that crazy rohan is the only one with lvl99 cap.
yea.. I see both of them has good dev.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
dont act like you have 24/7 times only to do your server
I see allnewrohan have more players than bwg atm, thought they are new server. kinda bored to play when Im only meet the same ppl all day, also GH and upper is the only map that have players

Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
Yea. Server 99 would be great. No heroic shit, less damage. Actually is way more fun to play a game based on personal skill than based on who`s got thicker wallet. Wish we get to see again a str dk pvp. I got sick of FFS/DFFS dekans. Plus endgame weaps look way more esthetic than Glacial. At least Fennati does. And maybe without crafting. Agi dhans would be again a factor in the game. Anyways, hope we will see such a server in the future.
+1
Im just dream that someone open a server just like the xorrohan/zRohan, I think "the only one rohan pserver" is not the reason why they have a big community.
Old   #7

Quote:
main is ****, like 99 we wait for open the server!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
I'm definitely in for that 99 server ^_^

Like everyone else, i'm also tired of seeing every Dekan as vit and everyone else is basically Templar / defender.

Looking forward to seeing those temps running around with their 1k dps hahaha Good old days ^_^

PS: Bedron looks WAY better than Glacial. However, just to give the game extra visual effects.. Create Glacial and that new armor u guys got and make it the same stats as bedron and same level as bedron ^_^
So players can choose what style they would like to wear, but still have same base armor ^_^.. What you guys think ?
And if you're making Crafting.. PLEASE MAKE THE LIMIT +5... It gets really stupid when u see +8 and +12 and +15 rings and it just throws off the balance because Damage sky rockets, but hp and defense go no where in comparison..

Woo hoo !!
I'm excited !!
No to Ruller, No to Bezemut, No to Tyrant, No to OP Insurgents, No to OP Twins, No to Op Glacial triple stat madness..
Throw up a Pole on Blood War Gaming site for stuff to add on the new 99 server ^_^
Old   #9

What if everyone started at level 99 with gear that you could pve with but would be sucky in pvp. All mobs are level 99 and you can forge any gear and it would all have the same max stats - i.e. E Fro is the same as E Bedron, Meister is the same as Glacial. You don't need to farm specific mobs for those specific parts, just choose the skin you want at the forger.

The reason I say everyone starts at level 99 is that there is no way of making Edwin tier last long enough to be worthwhile. Make it last too long, everyone complains. Make it quick, indos are happy but non-indos are unhappy. So f it and give everyone the choice of what to wear.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

I actually think that low drop rate but good exp would keep a lvl99 server going just fine. Keeping everyone bussy farming wouldn't be bad and i personally like the Valentino as end game weapon, never liked the Glac Staff. zRohans rates where the best out there not to slow but not to fast. Maybe making Aquaria/Silva/FDs good drops maybe = to Artisans +5 kool but with like HP/mp/pdf/mdf as an addition. BWGs accs stats from bosses arent bad just that a lot of player dont like the 100s stats on them -__-
lvl99 server would love to try it and will rate it and suggest on it happily
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

The reason I say some of these suggestions is to make YOU, the player think. Would what you suggest really actually work on a server? Would your "ideal" server make you bored within 3 days?

Some of us "truedevs" think for days about changes we have to make. We know that those changes might not be popular with some people but hope it will be popular with others. Our changes might affect balance in ways none of us could have predicted.

So please when you make any suggestions about "lvl99lol" servers, think deeply about it first.

And rbn if the server you wish to play on has unmodified FDs, leave the server.
Old   #12

I know the original FDs are op as f that's why i said as good as artisans +5 with def or hp/mp. On BWG FDs are not obtainable because of it. But FDs should be the best acc in game because of how hard it is to get. Am 100% sure it will keep everyone busy and those Kasa wars prob more interesting than Silva fights. Ruller/Beze fights suck.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Because of the area and level range involved in it, FDs should not be the best accessory in the game.

It's just too open to abuse and a different reward should be offered instead, something that can't be abused so easily.
Old   #14

I want to play on a lvl 99 server also. Another annoying thing is that none of the devs prevent their servers from becoming Templar-fests. I tell them how to stop it, they don't do anything. Like how I asked the devs of BWG to remove dual stat maces from the drop table, they didn't.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
I want to play on a lvl 99 server also. Another annoying thing is that none of the devs prevent their servers from becoming Templar-fests. I tell them how to stop it, they don't do anything. Like how I asked the devs of BWG to remove dual stat maces from the drop table, they didn't.
most of the donors play templar, server need money for maintenance. if you know what i mean