Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Looking for server

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Can't wait to hear the QQ from templar deniers on R2 lol
i dont care at all on every server i always play around 7-8 class, now ppl qq about temp later temp will be **** ppl will focus on qq about guardian or defender so nothing will change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
It's not a matter of knowing how to "handle" a temp like that. Put it into perspective and look at other classes with the same gear and tell me how effective they are in pvp and pve compared to the templar. Tell me how many defensive skills the other classes have in comparison to a templar, while they also have lower attack force compared to a templar.
then tell how many offensive skill have templar compared other class



matank is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
Reflect debuff whack whack whack stun whack whack whack root whack whack whack.


Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 10
Well they got debuff which can be considered offensive since u get screwed if u are buff dependent class . Let`s see, they got reflect ofc so no stun till that wears off, and about real offensive skills they got just 2. Regular hit and Shield Strike. Another more offensive skills would be just ridiculous.
sariusmt is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Reflect debuff whack whack whack stun whack whack whack root whack whack whack.
lol u call it offensive?


matank is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 10
matank, why should they have offensive skills when temps reg hit 20-25k? You think they should?
Oh yea, and shield strike 200k-300k.
You`re right. They should gave temps more offensive skills
sariusmt is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
Well they got debuff which can be considered offensive since u get screwed if u are buff dependent class . Let`s see, they got reflect ofc so no stun till that wears off, and about real offensive skills they got just 2. Regular hit and Shield Strike.
im still talk about 99 lv server so leave hero skill if u keep talk about hero patch with +15 ring and shit in most war i play wizard on xor with meister 70 ipv im can tank 2 fds temp on war on dg with 140k hp wizz and 160 vit 47dd dagger 2 rush and my wizz gone vs guard and def useless if u spam teardrops so even if u delete temp class there wont be balanced server

Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
matank, why should they have offensive skills when temps reg hit 20-25k? You think they should?
Oh yea, and shield strike 200k-300k.
You`re right. They should gave temps more offensive skills
well rohan for me is irohan before epic or xor rohan in my opinion hero patch is problem not temp skill go try test temp without lion without atk thing with glacial +0 then tell me how much is op when 1 dpp make u kiss floor
matank is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
Sorry matank you don't really understand about balancing the game at all. I'm not trying to be offensive, just stating a fact.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Sorry matank you don't really understand about balancing the game at all. I'm not trying to be offensive, just stating a fact.
what u wanna balance? 1vs1 fight? u wont balance it better leave rohan and go play gw2 lol, rohan is group pvp thats all and if on party u can handle 2-2,5k regular hit temp with no obli till reflect is gone find something better to play u just dont have skill for it
matank is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by matank View Post
im still talk about 99 lv server so leave hero skill if u keep talk about hero patch with +15 ring and **** in most war i play wizard on xor with meister 70 ipv im can tank 2 fds temp on war on dg with 140k hp wizz and 160 vit 47dd dagger 2 rush and my wizz gone vs guard and def useless if u spam teardrops so even if u delete temp class there wont be balanced server



well rohan for me is irohan before epic or xor rohan in my opinion hero patch is problem not temp skill go try test temp without lion without atk thing with glacial +0 then tell me how much is op when 1 dpp make u kiss floor
Well, we`re talking about them being OP cuz of the inflation they get. And if you get 1 dpp I`m sorry but you don`t know to play templar. Magick Barrier + Mana Shield won`t get you 1DPP unless u are heavily undergeared. That solves your problem. But guess what, all classes might get 1dpp. Half elves don`t have mana shield nor Magick Barrier. Defenders don`t. Then again Dark elves might have some defensive against that skill but still. The point is str avengers are not a problem. They can be killed easilly by temps and other classes too. But temps hit hard reg hit. That`s the problem in guestion here and that`s why they are so OP. Cuz they got defensive and offesinve capabilities.
sariusmt is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 305
Received Thanks: 49
Trying to proof templars necessary and/or calling them non OP by argueing with other failed skills like DPP is just idiotic. Same goes for Killing time + Area Spell. The thing is, if you compare one class to another, templars will ALWAYS be on top. The fact of rohan being a group pvp game doesnt change the fact of them being OP.
Its out of question that templars can be countered. Its out of question that templars can be beaten and that was never the cause of this discussion. Instead its about the comparision of remaining classes with templar, in which templars will always go out as the winner being OP.
There is no reason to discuss with matank, he's a templover. He will just continue iterating over how balanced templars are. Lets face it, they arent. -
Penelope Pitstop is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
Well, we`re talking about them being OP cuz of the inflation they get. And if you get 1 dpp I`m sorry but you don`t know to play templar. Magick Barrier + Mana Shield won`t get you 1DPP unless u are heavily undergeared. That solves your problem. But guess what, all classes might get 1dpp. Half elves don`t have mana shield nor Magick Barrier. Defenders don`t. Then again Dark elves might have some defensive against that skill but still. The point is str avengers are not a problem. They can be killed easilly by temps and other classes too. But temps hit hard reg hit. That`s the problem in guestion here and that`s why they are so OP. Cuz they got defensive and offesinve capabilities.
lets see if avenger on hide dpp ur templar while u farming how u mb urself useless if every 30 sec for 3 hour u keep mb urself, ye go kill avenger easy with defender or guardian once u have silence 7 on urself, u keep think temp is problem they hit hard i keep tell u with 70 ipv and without atk costume gold trophy temp wont hit more than 2.2k without scrool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Trying to proof templars necessary and/or calling them non OP by argueing with other failed skills like DPP is just idiotic. Same goes for Killing time + Area Spell. The thing is, if you compare one class to another, templars will ALWAYS be on top. The fact of rohan being a group pvp game doesnt change the fact of them being OP.
Its out of question that templars can be countered. Its out of question that templars can be beaten and that was never the cause of this discussion. Instead its about the comparision of remaining classes with templar, in which templars will always go out as the winner being OP.
There is no reason to discuss with matank, he's a templover. He will just continue iterating over how balanced templars are. Lets face it, they arent. -
im templarlover? i play everyserver 7-8-9 class most time play temp just for boss hunt cuz game need temp for kill boss
go ask old ppl when agi avenger beat temp easy how temp is op lol
u keep thing about this shit hero patch ofc is op when ur party get 20k heal from aoe hit
matank is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 10
matank, when you are farming you can get rpked by any class. And 2.2k reg hit in 10 hits it`s 22k. 10hits are basiclly pretty **** fast with stuns, etc. Anyways, we are talking about 1v1 pvp not when you get surprised by people. In that case you play wizard and no dhan can kill you. Or if dhans you think are so op then play them. But once str dhans get debuffed bye bye DPP. And till they try to rebuff temps wack wack wack and dead.
sariusmt is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
matank, when you are farming you can get rpked by any class. And 2.2k reg hit in 10 hits it`s 22k. 10hits are basiclly pretty **** fast with stuns, etc. Anyways, we are talking about 1v1 pvp not when you get surprised by people. In that case you play wizard and no dhan can kill you. Or if dhans you think are so op then play them. But once str dhans get debuffed bye bye DPP. And till they try to rebuff temps wack wack wack and dead.
u just need to understand this is not game based on 1vs1 thats all,go try fight self buffed str guard with selfbuffed int ds then what u gonna do? cry aboout guardian? or tell me just change ds build cuz cant 1vs1 guardian? game is based on group pvp thats is. later 3 year of hero patch private server ppl keep miss old rohan style and u keep thing problem is templar and is not thats op **** around 22k hit in 10 hit is pretty fast? how about 40-50-60k in few sec fix or cs?
matank is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 305
Received Thanks: 49
How couldnt I believe that you are a templover sir when all you are doing is defending them and trying to prove to use that they arent OP? Seriously...

Oh and I dont need to ask "old ppl", I've been playing the game since day one.
Penelope Pitstop is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by matank View Post
lets see if avenger on hide dpp ur templar while u farming how u mb urself useless if every 30 sec for 3 hour u keep mb urself, ye go kill avenger easy with defender or guardian once u have silence 7 on urself, u keep think temp is problem they hit hard i keep tell u with 70 ipv and without atk costume gold trophy temp wont hit more than 2.2k without scrool



im templarlover? i play everyserver 7-8-9 class most time play temp just for boss hunt cuz game need temp for kill boss
go ask old ppl when agi avenger beat temp easy how temp is op lol
u keep thing about this shit hero patch ofc is op when ur party get 20k heal from aoe hit
Quote:
Originally Posted by matank View Post
u just need to understand this is not game based on 1vs1 thats all,go try fight self buffed str guard with selfbuffed int ds then what u gonna do? cry aboout guardian? or tell me just change ds build cuz cant 1vs1 guardian? game is based on group pvp thats is. later 3 year of hero patch private server ppl keep miss old rohan style and u keep thing problem is templar and is not thats op shit around 22k hit in 10 hit is pretty fast? how about 40-50-60k in few sec fix or cs?
LMAO. 40k Damage with CS? If you're playing on a server where Templars hit 2.2k, then the Guardians won't hit more than 700 with CS. The Defenders will do about 2k with Fix, but they will hit slower than the Templar. You don't know how Rohan works, like most of Templovers.

You say that this game isn't about 1V1, but earlier you were talking about Str Dhans 1 shottign you while you were farming. That's 1v1. Not only that, but Dhans kill ALL other classes in 1v1. Typical case of Templars not knowing how the game works.


Glixxer is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Server Hosting by ZiriX // Root Server,V-Server und Minecraft Server
http://epvpimg.com/3DOAd.png http://epvpimg.com/G72ig.png http://epvpimg.com/hKT5g.png http://epvpimg.com/YoNCc.png
2 Replies - Web Host / Server Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.