Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lulz, its not like r2 been telling you guys for month that we acctually gonna run a server where templars will play no role at all other than group support... Blunt mastery fixed.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Lulz, its not like r2 been telling you guys for month that we acctually gonna run a server where templars will play no role at all other than group support... Blunt mastery fixed.
we want ...
we gonna ...
we will ...

when you will say "we have run..." ?

Old   #18

Because Templars are meant for group support that is something we all here agree. Main Damage dealers being Str Avengers Humans Giants Ranger. A server like that would be epic.
About FDs well im no expert about that accs but it seems because its so hard to get it should be the best or at least made class specific stats so other bosses like beze/Silva/Ruller have other class specific stats. An example of it is how R4 mini bosses accs drops. Nerfing the quest chain could be good to i think >>
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpro99 View Post
most of the donors play templar, server need money for maintenance. if you know what i mean
That's not a good rationale for keeping Templars OP. If Templars got nerfed, they'd just move on to whatever else is easiest for them to play. They don't spend the most on Templars because it's required for that class to be good. They do it because it's their favorite class, and they want it to be as strong as possible. That's why everytime a dev posts something on the forums about a Templar nerf, ALL OF THEM start saying Templars are not OP, and that everybody is a dumbass for saying that they are.

An example is on BWG, I said Temps were OP and why, some noob posted saying that Templars don't have stuns or combos like other classes. I'm like what the ****? They just say that you have to know how to counter them, even when Templars DON'T have any real counters. The majority of Templars seem to be ignorant players who can't handle a challenge.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
I want to play on a lvl 99 server also. Another annoying thing is that none of the devs prevent their servers from becoming Templar-fests. I tell them how to stop it, they don't do anything. Like how I asked the devs of BWG to remove dual stat maces from the drop table, they didn't.
They have triple stat weapons on BWG.
My mace on BWG has 6x melee, 2x magic and over 70 int with 36% dd lol...
It's mine and it's awesome but i quit cuz i got bored in a couple minutes cuz everyone is a templar and everyone has +12 Rings.. Kinda Pay 2 Win ^_^

Quote:
That's not a good rationale for keeping Templars OP. If Templars got nerfed, they'd just move on to whatever else is easiest for them to play. They don't spend the most on Templars because it's required for that class to be good. They do it because it's their favorite class, and they want it to be as strong as possible. That's why everytime a dev posts something on the forums about a Templar nerf, ALL OF THEM start saying Templars are not OP, and that everybody is a dumbass for saying that they are.

An example is on BWG, I said Temps were OP and why, some noob posted saying that Templars don't have stuns or combos like other classes. I'm like what the fuck? They just say that you have to know how to counter them, even when Templars DON'T have any real counters. The majority of Templars seem to be ignorant players who can't handle a challenge.
I've played every class and i will simply say. Templars are OP..
My favourite Class would either be Strength Dekan (pointless class now because of hero everything is vit or die.) and my 2nd favourite class is Ranger because of their Combo abilities ^_^

Both Strength Dekan and Ranger have very cool Combo Abilities to do a lot of dps ^_^

Just throwing this out there..My brother and I have reached -20k melee on templars and pretty much ruined a server because of how hard we hit.

It's human nature. You have fun by trying to be the best. When someone who has a bigger wallet than you comes by and spends more than you can and totally destroys you.. It's no longer fun because 1. You can't beat him without throwing away your life savings and 2. It's no longer fun to just get your ass whooped without hope of being stronger.

Pay to win ruins everything..
Once you have items on the IM that are "NOT" attainable in-game.. Your server is going to fail.
If you have items on the IM like costumes and items to enhance visual effects, then its all well and fine because being "sexy" or "cool" doesn't make you hit 10 times harder than other people who can't buy the costumes.
Old   #21

Quote:

An example is on BWG, I said Temps were OP and why, some noob posted saying that Templars don't have stuns or combos like other classes. I'm like what the ****? They just say that you have to know how to counter them, even when Templars DON'T have any real counters. The majority of Templars seem to be ignorant players who can't handle a challenge.
templar arent op at all they only have reflect, lion mace +13 +12+13 ring or ruler/beze gold trhopy tsb costume and all this **** make it op, get 63 melee 37dd with no hero skill with 4 70ipv and speedy hawk and go in group war withoud dn and tell me how much temp is op, avenger have dpp pp human class have crazy stand and fix dk got fast shadow ranger have is boost atk speed skill also zerk, temp only have normal atk without dn in most war 1 rush and they gone 1 yes ofc 1vs1 arent easy u need have skill for fight it
Old   #22

Well it`s not like temps are OP cuz they are built like that from lvl 1. Indeed they ain`t OP if they aren`t well geared. But, if you take 2 chars side by side, a templar and let`s say a dekan str and gear them full Temp will have way more boost cuz of conversion, % atack. So don`t nerf Temps, don`t make them ugly ). Thing is, templars should be limited to a maxium amount of damage. If they get boosted to high it`s pointless to play another char. You can come and say "Then play templar!". Ok then the hell with the rest of the classes, remove them from the game (since they are useless anyway) let only templars and Defenders for pets. Thing is, many people do play this game for other chars too. Many would like to play other classes too. For example, I like str dragon knights but atm it`s pointless to play them. Scouts for example, you can put them some crit buffs, and make AllInOne to have a crit chance and make them hit 20k or 30k crit on that skill since they relly on % chance (lucky shoot). It`s funny to hope for a lucky crit shoot cuz you don`t know wheather if it comes or not. Just saying... Temps are ok and at some point I do like them but they are so **** inflated that makes the other classes useless, or buff classes.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sariusmt View Post
Well it`s not like temps are OP cuz they are built like that from lvl 1. Indeed they ain`t OP if they aren`t well geared. But, if you take 2 chars side by side, a templar and let`s say a dekan str and gear them full Temp will have way more boost cuz of conversion, % atack. So don`t nerf Temps, don`t make them ugly ). Thing is, templars should be limited to a maxium amount of damage. If they get boosted to high it`s pointless to play another char. You can come and say "Then play templar!". Ok then the hell with the rest of the classes, remove them from the game (since they are useless anyway) let only templars and Defenders for pets. Thing is, many people do play this game for other chars too. Many would like to play other classes too. For example, I like str dragon knights but atm it`s pointless to play them. Scouts for example, you can put them some crit buffs, and make AllInOne to have a crit chance and make them hit 20k or 30k crit on that skill since they relly on % chance (lucky shoot). It`s funny to hope for a lucky crit shoot cuz you don`t know wheather if it comes or not. Just saying... Temps are ok and at some point I do like them but they are so **** inflated that makes the other classes useless, or buff classes.
ye real problem is templar get so many boost like for example scrool some server sell always 20-30% boost melee magic ofc temp will be op in my opinon scrool on server max have to be 10% no upgrade for weapon no lion and no atk on tali and costume accesories then u see temp hit 2k with low atk speed or very low hp, i remember on start irohan avi avenger always kill temp so easy on xor with vit dk with craftman 70 i an kill 1vs1 temp with 4 fds, for str dk ofc is hard to do 1vs1 or something cuz always get debuff
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by matank View Post
templar arent op at all they only have reflect, lion mace +13 +12+13 ring or ruler/beze gold trhopy tsb costume and all this shit make it op, get 63 melee 37dd with no hero skill with 4 70ipv and speedy hawk and go in group war withoud dn and tell me how much temp is op, avenger have dpp pp human class have crazy stand and fix dk got fast shadow ranger have is boost atk speed skill also zerk, temp only have normal atk without dn in most war 1 rush and they gone 1 yes ofc 1vs1 arent easy u need have skill for fight it
"Only", that's where you're wrong. Reflect makes them very hard to kill. You can't stun them, root them, silence them, make them sleep, debuff them, and there are so many other skills that they are immune to. Like heavy weapon, shield burden, frozen ice, weakness, shout, war cry, etc. If you use Crazy Standing on a person without stunning them, they will just run away from you. If you use SS + SW on a person without rooting them, they will get close enough to catch you and kill you. Same for Fixation, Fast Shadow, etc.

They are immune to all of those effects+ they have Release from Stun AND Root every 30s. For everybody else it's 180s. That's OP for Templars. They can get full hp every 4 seconds with Heal, + Group Heal, + Instant Heal, but when you look at DK's HP Funnel, it only restores about half of your HP, and the cd is 11s, and it's their ONLY heal, Templars have THREE. They also have Magic Barrier, block rate from a Shield, and elemental skills will always hit them for 0, except for invenom. Templars have a LOT of things that keep them alive. Reflection is NOT the only thing that they have.

So Templars are very hard to kill, this means that for them to be balanced, they have to kill other people slowly. Like a Vit Defender, they are very hard to kill, but they can't really do any damage to other people. Agi Dhans can kill very fast, but they are easy to kill if you catch them. The problem with Templars is that they have BOTH. They are hard to kill, and they kill you fast.

There's not much you can do on this server now to make them hit lower. You'd have to change BM itsself: You'd have to remove the Int Divisor or make it very weak, then change how much % of Magic Attack is converted into Melee Attack with BM. This is probably very complicated and the devs won't do it, so the only option is to nerf their other skills: Reflection, Erase, Vanishment, Heals, Chrono, and their stuns. But no, you don't want that to happen either.

It seems like nobody here who supports Templars is posting anything that makes sense. They all post lies.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #25

Templars ARE OP.

If they're not, can you explain why every man and his indo plays them and are favoured over any other class?

When you look at how blunt mastery is calculated by the game internally, you can see it should work. However there is an issue with values "sticking" and being further boosted by % modifiers. This was highlighted when YNK fixed that staff buffing rubbish yet they also should have stopped the amount converted by blunt mastery from being boosted by melee %. ALL other % based classes only get one modifier to their attack power yet templars get a full % boost from magic %, a multiplier based on their int and then that amount is multiplied further by melee %.

Templars get 3 separate multipliers to their attack power whereas any other class only gets a single multiplier.

Templars are OP, there is simply nothing else to discuss about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

Quote:
"Only", that's where you're wrong. Reflect makes them very hard to kill. You can't stun them, root them, silence them, make them sleep, debuff them, and there are so many other skills that they are immune to. Like heavy weapon, shield burden, frozen ice, weakness, shout, war cry, etc. If you use Crazy Standing on a person without stunning them, they will just run away from you. If you use SS + SW on a person without rooting them, they will get close enough to catch you and kill you. Same for Fixation, Fast Shadow, etc.

They are immune to all of those effects+ they have Release from Stun AND Root every 30s. For everybody else it's 180s. That's OP for Templars. They can get full hp every 4 seconds with Heal, + Group Heal, + Instant Heal, but when you look at DK's HP Funnel, it only restores about half of your HP, and the cd is 11s, and it's their ONLY heal, Templars have THREE. They also have Magic Barrier, block rate from a Shield, and elemental skills will always hit them for 0, except for invenom. Templars have a LOT of things that keep them alive. Reflection is NOT the only thing that they have.

So Templars are very hard to kill, this means that for them to be balanced, they have to kill other people slowly. Like a Vit Defender, they are very hard to kill, but they can't really do any damage to other people. Agi Dhans can kill very fast, but they are easy to kill if you catch them. The problem with Templars is that they have BOTH. They are hard to kill, and they kill you fast.

There's not much you can do on this server now to make them hit lower. You'd have to change BM itsself: You'd have to remove the Int Divisor or make it very weak, then change how much % of Magic Attack is converted into Melee Attack with BM. This is probably very complicated and the devs won't do it, so the only option is to nerf their other skills: Reflection, Erase, Vanishment, Heals, Chrono, and their stuns. But no, you don't want that to happen either.

It seems like nobody here who supports Templars is posting anything that makes sense. They all post lies.
u just forgot 1 thing most templar skill have 2-3-4 sec activation time other class have istant stun most class have skill who make dmg skill for fast atk temp have anything destruction? take 3 sec active time on thats time 1 dpp and temp gone
Old   #27

Thanks Glixxer, thanks ishtaria. My words... matank argues with the common points of temp lovers here, trying to defend the class. Yet, temps are OP, anyone denying it is just, well, stupid.

//Edit:

@ Glixxer:
There's good news, we (Rohan 2) did acctually change the way Blunt Mastery works.
- We removed the int divisor, flattening the lower and upper end, making it more linear.
- We made the converted melee from magic not buffable by any other melee percent modifier.

Sup?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

Can't wait to hear the QQ from templar deniers on R2 lol
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Thanks Glixxer, thanks ishtaria. My words... matank argues with the common points of temp lovers here, trying to defend the class. Yet, temps are OP, anyone denying it is just, well, stupid.
depend if in ur mind have temp with 4 insu +13 lion 3 6x melee 3x magic +15 mace with tsb costume gold trophy token 30% scrool ofc is op
in my mind i think about 70 ipv costume 20 stat 30 all stat tali 63 melee 100 int +0 mace hawk lv3 10% scrool
if u wont handle temp with 16-17k melee(with empo)14k hp go learn how to play rohan cuz u just miss some skill
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by matank View Post
depend if in ur mind have temp with 4 insu +13 lion 3 6x melee 3x magic +15 mace with tsb costume gold trophy token 30% scrool ofc is op
in my mind i think about 70 ipv costume 20 stat 30 all stat tali 63 melee 100 int +0 mace hawk lv3 10% scrool
if u wont handle temp with 16-17k melee(with empo)14k hp go learn how to play rohan cuz u just miss some skill
It's not a matter of knowing how to "handle" a temp like that. Put it into perspective and look at other classes with the same gear and tell me how effective they are in pvp and pve compared to the templar. Tell me how many defensive skills the other classes have in comparison to a templar, while they also have lower attack force compared to a templar.

Thanks
1 User