Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Private server 2015

Discussion on Rohan Private server 2015 within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/08/2015, 03:32   #151

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropout16 View Post
guys, any good Rohan Private sever please. . . .Thanks in advance
Unfortunately there aren't any "good" servers up right now..

couple **** servers with tons of bugs, server crashes and really low population..

Best bet ?
Join WoW or play some League until a good server opens *****
Old 10/10/2015, 06:15   #152

elite*gold: 0
OldRohan has a bad habit of kicking/banning people for no reason what-so-ever.My sister played for a few days and her account was banned.When she never said a word to anyone in-game @ all.I was going to download and play my self untill i seen her account had been banned.Not a way to get and keep people that's for sure .Wasn't that many players on there anyways.So i would say they won't be around much longer the way people speak about the way they run the server.Anyways too whoever it belongs to good luck with it.
Old 10/10/2015, 08:03   #153

We do not ban people without any reason. We announced that there have been security breaches and for safety purposes all accounts regarding such issues have been locked. But thats not a permanent thing if you are a legit user, which I guess you are. Has she acctually messaged me on the forums to get this resolved?
Old 10/10/2015, 13:46   #154

elite*gold: 110
Probably not...
Most people just join to have some fun, pve, pvp a lil bit and thats it..

Not everyone goes up on a forum or skype or wants to msg gm's to have stuff resolved.

Like when i played Molten World of Warcraft... I got a 3 day bann on my account while i was in the middle of moving.. didn't bother me because i had to internet anyway.. I messaged a gm a couple weeks later and he said someone logged my account from another IP (Which was my brother voting for me)..

Simple fact: People just wanna log on and play and have fun without have to bother a gm, if your server is really good(Anyone's server), no player should message you or even know you exist.
Old 10/10/2015, 14:17   #155

Thats the most stupid thing I've ever heard. You are literally saying there should not be a support.

I personally prefer to temporaly lock up accounts for the users safety rather than having them being scammed. This obviously requires a user to message the support.
Old 10/10/2015, 16:19   #156

@ asdfRohan,Let me say this for a fact she's only 10 years old.She couldn't hack her way out of a paper bag.So no she didn't try to hack or scam anyone.As i said for her account banned/locked or whatever the staff or you did to her account was BS.If i hadn't seen it for my self and know my lil sister i MIGHT have believed what you just said.

Just sayin'......

Edit:She farms and makes her gear and weapons she doesn't pvp and she hardly ever speaks to anyone in any game..Just wonted to get that out there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2015, 16:24   #157

You got that the wrong way. I've not said SHE hacked or scammed, but that she WAS scammed or hacked by a user. To ensure player safety, we lock those accounts in order to give hackers/scammers no chance to do their business and protect the targeted players gear.

Yet again, we do NOT ban/lock players for no reason. We would be dumb to do so.
Old 10/10/2015, 16:37   #158

@ asdRohan,It's all good.I just tried her account again for her and guess what?Still locked/banned or whatever you may won't to call it.But I was able to make an account from my home with a different IP.Things that make ya go hmmmm.

By the way she never reported that anyone tried to scam her or hack her account.
Old 10/10/2015, 17:32   #159

BTW guys, are there any PVP servers where you immediately start with endgames equipments and the only thing to do is PVP? Just like Night Rohan's closed beta ......
Old 10/10/2015, 18:55   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
@ asdRohan,It's all good.I just tried her account again for her and guess what?Still locked/banned or whatever you may won't to call it.But I was able to make an account from my home with a different IP.Things that make ya go hmmmm.

By the way she never reported that anyone tried to scam her or hack her account.
Yea of course its still locked... What did you expect? The announcement I've once posted regarding such matters aint hard to find and clearly stats to message me with account details in order to get unlocked. Dont you understand its a precaution, in order to make your gaming experience more secure? Its not like we would randomly lock accounts out of fun. It aswell doesnt matter what IP you use, locks/bans are local to accouts and not global by IP. (unless we set it to be)
Furthermore, I never said she reported a scam. We've had several scammers throught out the months of our uptime. Recently we had a scammer using a site. I've locked all accounts he could get into, yet again for those players own security. Such matters are generelly tracked by IP.

Either way, the whole arguement was about us randomly banning players. Believe me or not, but this is simply not true. We have no reason to do so, that would be stupid. I've aswell explained the matter to you. I prefer having accounts temporaly locked rather than those players being scammed. Its up to you what you want to believe in.
Old 10/10/2015, 20:11   #161

No arguement man..........Walk it off now.Let it go.Kick rock.I know what i seen happen.

Just Sayin'.
Old 10/10/2015, 20:52   #162

What you interpreted into what you've seen isnt necessarily the truth. The truth is what I've wrote. Not only because it makes sense...
Old 10/10/2015, 20:55   #163

@ barabase
Here's a new one i have't seen before. lol.

Info:
Old 10/11/2015, 00:07   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
@ barabase
Here's a new one i have't seen before. lol.

Info:
Sounds great
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/11/2015, 01:33   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Sounds great

Thick the sarcasm is young master