Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Inferno

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
that's true I like non hero makes people Q.Q less saying its unfair ect i just enjoy hero and non hero rohan is rohan ;P

Thanks
1 User
Old   #92

elite*gold: 110
I would prefer non-Hero.. I never liked hero skills to be honest...
Perfect server for me would be:
Non-hero
Lvl110 ( Armor goes to Glacial, Weapons stop at Tier 4 )
Every boss drops something useful ( Including mini-bosses.. Doesn't have to be rings)
Tsb 9 tower Format, No limit ( Limit for tsb means you have to pick and choose and big communities, guilds or friends will get left out and eventually quit)..
Funny note: every 3 tsb format rohan has failed so far..
Preferably no Fusion pets as everyone spams Lion anyway and it's just getting old..
Weapon max stat 55%.. That stacking % is a real problem :-P
Stat limit.. Preferably Single stat.. Dual stats ( melee + str ) will allow people to abuse the stacking system. % melee, % scrolls, Buffs, G.Buffs, %Empower, etc, etc..

Looking forward to seeing what your server is going to have ^_^

Old   #93

When it comes to Vit Dekans, they can either be extremely OP, or the weakest threat of all. It all depends on the values that the server developers give to FFS, WFFS, and DFFS.
The truth is, Vit Dekans with the HERO skills can't be balanced. They already deal enough damage with the regular FFS to kill you, then people give them ANOTHER FFS skill that's even STRONGER, now they're OP. People start complaining, so the developers nerf both FFS skills to balance 10x Vit Dekans. The power is split into two skills. Now, all Vit Dekans under 10x are stuck with 1 underpowered FFS.

Having two FFS skills is either OP or UP. Hero skills simply don't work out well. Look at Avengers' Shadow. Dhans are supposed to be squishy, and be forced to rely on stealth to have an advantage. When You give them immunity, and a release from stuns, sleeps, and roots, and status effects, they become ridiculously hard to fight.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #94

Peinful made a good point about TSB. QR keep up the good work, cant wait for cb :P

Old   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
When it comes to Vit Dekans, they can either be extremely OP, or the weakest threat of all. It all depends on the values that the server developers give to FFS, WFFS, and DFFS.
The truth is, Vit Dekans with the HERO skills can't be balanced. They already deal enough damage with the regular FFS to kill you, then people give them ANOTHER FFS skill that's even STRONGER, now they're OP. People start complaining, so the developers nerf both FFS skills to balance 10x Vit Dekans. The power is split into two skills. Now, all Vit Dekans under 10x are stuck with 1 underpowered FFS.

Having two FFS skills is either OP or UP. Hero skills simply don't work out well. Look at Avengers' Shadow. Dhans are supposed to be squishy, and be forced to rely on stealth to have an advantage. When You give them immunity, and a release from stuns, sleeps, and roots, and status effects, they become ridiculously hard to fight.
I agree with this 100%.
If i may throw a suggestion..

ffs damage should deal about 25%-35% damage depending on how tanky the person is.

When it comes to the Hero skills.. i believe vit and int should go sage and strength should go Knight.
Wffs - 50/50 Magic daamge = hp deals damage.
Example: If the percentage is 300%.. I would change it to 150%hp, 150% magic damage. That way vit dekans get a little nerf and Intel Dekans get a little buff.. This would also cause people to mix 50/50 int/vit. Which would them boost the wffs but nerf the normal ffs.. Best way i think to fix it ^_^

dffs i would change completely.. No full vit dekan should have such a HUGE damage burst with 1 skill... Since most strength dekans go Knight for pvp.. I would change dffs to deal damage based on either melee or melee/hp.
Testing would have to be done with this one..

Fighting a strength dekan is pretty simple as they don't have a lot of hp and if you get away from their attack speed combo, they have nothing to finish you off from a distance like almost every other class..
I Would also decrease the cooldown on Evolve to 30 seconds.. No "main" buff takes 10 minutes to cooldown. Or if you can.. Make it instant cooldown on death because strength dekans without Lunacy and Sudden Death are crap.

That's my input.. Obviously i have no idea if it is even possible.. But i like hearing feed-back and other people's ideas lol :-D

^_^
Old   #96

**** i remember low lvl gpvp from german rohan that **** was fun af
Old   #97

lol pein love your ideas u left BWG bro?
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by casale View Post
lol pein love your ideas u left BWG bro?
Haha thanks, I've been around the block when it comes to rohan ^_^

I didn't leave BWG completely, but a lot of the community members i play with do not have 5 hours a day to spend grinding hoping to hit level 110 in 10 days of none-stop grinding...

Personally i dislike the fact that they removed forge completely, taking long to update / patch, No bosses are fun to do because there's like 1 good boss and that's Beze and no one can do it. I'm not saying it's a bad server because it's prolly the best one out right now in terms of stability.. But i was expecting a lot more.

It all depends ^_^
Old   #99

I have an issue with no limit TSB, it's called the indo zerg (I know I know, people say that numbers do not equal quality) I'm afraid to say that a lot of the large indo guilds have a LOT of max geared people, for a start, and secondly that many people lags out TSB for those on less than good connections.

What's the problem with having to choose your best 18 people? I was on a server once where the top guild had 1100 people and there were over 200 online at all times.. try dealing with that on a slow connection -_-'

Perhaps you could do both? But make them equal, not like Minor and Major, if it's possible, have a TSB with an 18 limit 3 out of 4 weeks, with say (as a totally random idea) a 30 all stat costume that glows blue, then the fourth week have a TSB with no limit and 9 towers, with the prize being a 35 all stat costume that glows another colour.

That would make it an 'event' as well as not excluding those guilds who's player base have lag issues due to high numbers.
Old   #100

I'v never seen such a populated guild on any pserver. But if u want to keep limits then the number should be increased.. lets say up to 50 places per guild.

Instead of wasting time on balancing hero skills i'd rather stick to the non hero and think about underpower classes like predator/warlock/berserker/scout.
Old   #101

The reason you don't see any server atm with the tsb entry limit increased it's because most people here don't know how to change it.Maybe 2 max xD
Old   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunit76 View Post
I'v never seen such a populated guild on any pserver. But if u want to keep limits then the number should be increased.. lets say up to 50 places per guild.

Instead of wasting time on balancing hero skills i'd rather stick to the non hero and think about underpower classes like predator/warlock/berserker/scout.
I agree... Besides 90% of those 200 indos have crappy connections and will stand there semi-afk and let you kill them...

But sure.. 50 for tsb is fine ^_^.. at least that way you're not limiting your server population to 18 per guild..
I believe the more you limit tsb, the more you limit your overall server because tsb is the ultimate competition ^_^.

18 limit tsb = shitty low populated server ( look at any server with 18 limit and see their max population at 100)
No limit tsb = any population server, no limit because anyone can enter..
But fine, i guess 50 or 60 is fine if you're scared of the zergs.
I think tsb should be more like a daily event rather than a 1-shot competition for a costume...

I believe that tsb monday - friday should have rewards for everyone who entered and a X2 reward for the winning guild members. Saturday can be the big reward.
monday - friday's reward can be xp packs, crone, 2-3 ses + Ases and maybe a semi good costume..
Winners and participants should be able to enter monday - friday any amount of times no matter who won and Saturday tsb should be 1 town rules all but max taxes to 5% to reduce qq and OP guilds taking over and people quitting.

Just my input <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhytonMate View Post
The reason you don't see any server atm with the tsb entry limit increased it's because most people here don't know how to change it.Maybe 2 max xD
Yea i'm guessing no one really knows how to edit the tsb time, map, towers, etc.

Would be nice if someone figured it out though.
Old   #103

Well, I know how to edit it, and i guess the Yurneroo knows it too and that`s it as far as i know.
Old   #104

The thing is, as soon as you are capable of editting an app via asm and/or hooking it, you are aswell able to change anything you want.
I personally know several people who are capable of editting the TSB mechanics, not just you and me. I aswell guess that QRCODE is able to due to the changes he did so far.
Old   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
I agree... Besides 90% of those 200 indos have crappy connections and will stand there semi-afk and let you kill them...
You were on 2Rohan right? Did you see the chinese guild? and rendezvous? if not I can find some screenies that will make your eyes bulge (a summon event at mangrove comes to mind where you can't even see individual names for the sea of people fighting over Beze.

My point was, we had around 40 active members there, and were constantly getting staunched by over 200 in TSB, so we went down to Minor, even rendezvous were getting trounced by the chinese. Not EVERYTHING iRohan changed with the Hero patch was a bad thing you know. I know it seems trendy for people to want to cut down everything post Hero patch and go back to "the good old days" but there were some improvements.

Without Hero skills, Berzerkers are not viable, Madness makes them equal to other classes in options for PvP. Reinforce Action also makes Scouts far better at farming, but still not a threat to other classes in PvP.

If possible I'd like to see certain skills moved onto the bottom of the regular tree to replace other skills. Just remove Heroic itself, and those overpowered skills (like Equality, DFFS, WFFS, Leaders Mind, Pillage) if the 110 and even 115 skills could be merged onto the regular tree, and then the devs could simply pick and choose which ones to keep, it would be a better direction rather than an ALL or NONE appooach.